LGBTQ dems and the gay pride movements are taking things far too far now

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you can't just shoot anyone you like, right? Did your dad not teach you this?

Oh, when you engage in barbaric activity like that against members of my family, you deserve to die. When you attempt to draw the violent elements of society against me or my family purely over a political disagreement, you cease becoming a journalist, and, for all intents in purposes, become a scout for those trying to harm us.

Cause and effect. Edify yourself of it.

Oh, when you engage in barbaric activity like that against members of my family, you deserve to die. When you attempt to draw the violent elements of society against me or my family purely over a political disagreement, you cease becoming a journalist, and, for all intents in purposes, become a scout for those trying to harm us.

Cause and effect. Edify yourself of it.
So does that mean Libs of tiktoks should die because of all the violence she's directed towards people? Also what's with you speaking like this?

This is actually me. I call them as I see them. Faggots are grooming our children and blacks are causing crime spikes on a MASSIVE SCALE.
Not sugarcoating TGE FACTS doesn't make me a bad person.
Your vileness makes you a bad person, but oh well, what can you do with people who's curriculum consists of nothing but the Turner Diaries?

I have no problem with gay people. I support gay marriage. I see nothing inherently wrong with being gay and you will never catch me using the term "fag".

That being said, leave the children alone, please. Virtue signaling idiots have no more right to indoctrinate impressionable children in school than the most fervent bible-thumpers.

They are not your own, private lab rats. They are children and should be allowed to stay that way until they are no longer children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back