LGBTQ dems and the gay pride movements are taking things far too far now

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong. this thread is about my justified anger, and the justified anger you'll find in a rapidly increasing number of straight families these days, about gays pushing their lifestyle onto young children, and stealing money from actual young women in industries like classical sports.

to label it pathetic, or me a snowflake, or label me with any insult at all for that matter, is ESCAPISM, fool.
You believe that being gay is a choice. That's your flaw. If you ever had to consciously make the decision to be straight, then I have bad news for you, snowflake.

Indoctrination is what cults and religions do. Acknowledging the existence of people that actually exist is not indoctrination.

What does your home have to do with this? Also if me calling you a token is the most bigoted thing you've seen on here then it explains a lot.

Everything, given what Taylor Lorenz and WaPo did to the creator of the Libs of TikTok Twitter account.

Should I educate you? Or should I bother? Are you capable of learning?

You believe that being gay is a choice. That's your flaw. If you ever had to consciously make the decision to be straight, then I have bad news for you, snowflake.

Indoctrination is what cults and religions do. Acknowledging the existence of people that actually exist is not indoctrination.
IT IS WHEN YOU DO IT TO 5- TO 8-YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back