LGBT Mafia Vandalizes Church With Pro-Gay, Anti-Trump Messages

web1_Church-003-2-1200x630.jpg

The tolerant Left.

Members of the esteemed LGBT community in Ohio vandalized a church this week, spray painting it with pro-gay and anti-Trump messaging.

New Life Assembly Church Pastor Bob Wardle was greeted with an unusual message when he arrived to work on Thursday: ‘God is a woman and she is gay.’ ‘Love is love.’ ‘Pride.’ ‘God is dead.’ ‘All people are equal.’ ‘Be kind,'” according to local news reports.

The report said that the LGBT messages were also accompanied by “profane references to President Donald Trump” on the non-denominational church. The report suggested that the church might have been targeted due to Wardle’s “blunt” preaching style.

He recently preached a sermon denouncing homosexuality, among other sins:

And they demand to be accepted by mainstream Americans.

More @ LGBT Mafia Vandalizes Church With Pro-Gay, Anti-Trump Messages - Tea Party News
So no one was caught but you people already have convicted those absent? Could be the preacher did it himself for free publicity.

The tolerant Left.

Members of the esteemed LGBT community in Ohio vandalized a church this week, spray painting it with pro-gay and anti-Trump messaging.

New Life Assembly Church Pastor Bob Wardle was greeted with an unusual message when he arrived to work on Thursday: ‘God is a woman and she is gay.’ ‘Love is love.’ ‘Pride.’ ‘God is dead.’ ‘All people are equal.’ ‘Be kind,'” according to local news reports.

The report said that the LGBT messages were also accompanied by “profane references to President Donald Trump” on the non-denominational church. The report suggested that the church might have been targeted due to Wardle’s “blunt” preaching style.

More @ LGBT Mafia Vandalizes Church With Pro-Gay, Anti-Trump Messages - Tea Party News
So no one was caught but you people already have convicted those absent? Could be the preacher did it himself for free publicity.

That's certainly a possibility, there have been plenty of Faux Hate Crimes over the years. The minister could have easily pulled that page from the Liberal Play Book. It could fool people too, due to the traditional violence of LGBTQ+ people over the years, like Adolf Hitler- who was a proud and open gay,according to those who knew him best and fought him in WWII. Gen. Patton advised the 3rd Army that Mr. Hitler performed Lewinskies when he addressed them in 1944.

This is just the latest in a long line of attacks against churches, synagogues, mosques, and the occasional Sikh or Buddhist temple. The list of such attacks is long and disgusting. This incident does not stand out. At least the vandals in this case only used spray paint, not a Molotov cocktail, or a gun, no one was hurt, and there is no heavy damage to the building.

There are two funny notions here: (1) that a Supreme Being would have both a gender and a sexual orientation, and (2) that LGBTQs have a "mafia."

The Bible is pretty clear that Almighty God is male and the historical facts of how pissed He got at the gay community in Sodom for trying to recruit His holy angels, makes it clear He is normative.

Not "funny" at all, if you know the Bible.

Why do you think that I take the bible or any other scripture literally? biblical inerrancy and infallibility are two protestant mistakes made by stupid flamers. Who knows who the writers of the various books got their ideas. A Supreme Being does not have a physical body, but rather can change a visual at any time on a whim. The notion that the Creator is male is really idiotic. You cult fundies are so ridiculous.

Is "normative" the lastest in right-wing speak, like "social justice warriors" or "virtual signalling"?

Yet the Media and the Democrats think this behavior is OK because the ends justify the means. They are both FASCISTS.

This is just the latest in a long line of attacks against churches, synagogues, mosques, and the occasional Sikh or Buddhist temple. The list of such attacks is long and disgusting. This incident does not stand out. At least the vandals in this case only used spray paint, not a Molotov cocktail, or a gun, no one was hurt, and there is no heavy damage to the building.

There are two funny notions here: (1) that a Supreme Being would have both a gender and a sexual orientation, and (2) that LGBTQs have a "mafia."

The Bible is pretty clear that Almighty God is male and the historical facts of how pissed He got at the gay community in Sodom for trying to recruit His holy angels, makes it clear He is normative.

Why do you think that I take the bible or any other scripture literally? biblical inerrancy and infallibility are two protestant mistakes made by stupid flamers. Who knows who the writers of the various books got their ideas. A Supreme Being does not have a physical body, but rather can change a visual at any time on a whim. The notion that the Creator is male is really idiotic. You cult fundies are so ridiculous.

Is "normative" the lastest in right-wing speak, like "social justice warriors" or "virtual signalling"?

I'm not "protestant" at all, but a devout Roman Catholic who attended 16 years of Catholic education.

And you might not believe it, but traditionally speaking, the Catholic Church does not glorify homosexuality at all

"Normative" is what your liberals would call "deplorable"

The tolerant Left.

Vandalism is a crime. I hope they catch the person responsible. But at least they know how to spell.

Like I always say, my problem with the LGBTABCXYZ isn't their sex lives - I don't give a fuck what consenting adults fuck on their own private property - it's their ATTITUDE I find repellant, and I think that ATTITUDE was inserted by a proctologist. Gays ranks third to blacks and muslims for being the most vindictive, hateful, chip-on-shoulder, victim-mentality, obnoxious, attention-whoring, entitled crybabies who DESERVE NOTHING! And like black & muslim crybabies, gay crybabies, they have paranoid tantrums over the STUPIDEST, trivial bullshit imaginable.
You mean they are Uppity.

I'm not "protestant" at all, but a devout Roman Catholic who attended 16 years of Catholic education.

And you might not believe it, but traditionally speaking, the Catholic Church does not glorify homosexuality at all

So what? I went to a Catholic school, too. the RCC is a men's club, which doesn't allow women in except as a servant class, and the guys dress up and talk among themselves, somehow thinking that they are channeling the supreme being. Why should I, or anyone else, believe them?

So what? I went to a Catholic school, too. the RCC is a men's club, which doesn't allow women in except as a servant class, and the guys dress up and talk among themselves, somehow thinking that they are channeling the supreme being. Why should I, or anyone else, believe them?

Actually, you're wrong as women have a huge role in the Catholic Church.

In fact, men are not allowed to become nuns or mother superiors. Further, jobs like altar server and eucharistic ministers are now open to gals. Its hardly a "men's club" but truly open to folks of both sexes.

Like I always say, my problem with the LGBTABCXYZ isn't their sex lives - I don't give a fuck what consenting adults fuck on their own private property - it's their ATTITUDE I find repellant, and I think that ATTITUDE was inserted by a proctologist. Gays ranks third to blacks and muslims for being the most vindictive, hateful, chip-on-shoulder, victim-mentality, obnoxious, attention-whoring, entitled crybabies who DESERVE NOTHING! And like black & muslim crybabies, gay crybabies, they have paranoid tantrums over the STUPIDEST, trivial bullshit imaginable.

White straight so-called "Christian" so-called "conservative" males are, by far, the stupidest persons I've seen. With their ignorant sense of unearned entitlement, shitty attitude toward others, bossiness and arrogance, and their willingness to have "paranoid tantrums over the STUPIDEST, trivial bullshit imaginable." They are the true attention whores in the U.S. They think that they know everything and should be in charge of everything. B.S. to that.

White straight so-called "Christian" so-called "conservative" males are, by far, the stupidest persons I've seen. With their ignorant sense of unearned entitlement, shitty attitude toward others, bossiness and arrogance, and their willingness to have "paranoid tantrums over the STUPIDEST, trivial bullshit imaginable." They are the true attention whores in the U.S. They think that they know everything and should be in charge of everything. B.S. to that.

So in your point of view, taking it in ass increases one's intelligence, so that those of us who are Normative just aren't that much together?

The tolerant Left.

Several thoughts:

1. We don't know who did this so it is unfair to automatically assume that it was the LGBT community that did it. There are indeed reprehensible people on BOTH sides of arguments who will do things to make it appear that this or that group is malicious and evil. Some are not above trying to 'frame' the other side. Consider Jussie Smollett as a recent example of that. I have seen it first hand at local non violent, peaceful Tea Party and Pro Life rallies.

2. Don't expect anybody on the left to condemn this. They are already citing other offenses as implied justification for this as if one thing had anything to do with the other. Or they are using their usual diversionary and derailing tactics to change the subject.

3. And you are correct that it does not help their case to be accepted by mainstream Americans if it indeed was representatives of the LGBT community who did this. Being upstanding, tolerant, responsible Americans is what gets people accepted by mainstream Americans. The more that the left demands that people think, believe, speak, behave, and conform to what THEY demand less they be punished, banned, or destroyed, the less mainstream America is likely to accept them. And that would include leftists in the LGBT community.

I wonder if any of these mass murderers is/were gay? We should check on that
Many mass killers were gay. You dodnt know that?

Here is my FULL quote, for CONTEXT:

I wasn't aware the LGBT folk had a 'Mafia.' That's really scary stuff. And it looks like they were armed with spray paint; black spray paint. I heard that is the worst kind. I guess it's a good thing those LGBT Mafia folks didn't have guns. It could have ended up like all of those church shootings.

A list of some US house of worship shootings since 2012

I wonder if any of these mass murderers is/were gay? We should check on that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You made an attempt at being a dishonest prick & you succeeded.

In fact, men are not allowed to become nuns or mother superiors. Further, jobs like altar server and eucharistic ministers are now open to gals. Its hardly a "men's club" but truly open to folks of both sexes.
I'm counting the number of female priests, bishops, cardinals, and popes. I'm getting zero. It's all penis and testicles in decision-making capacities. It is a worthless men's club and will remain so until women are fully allowed to participate. And yes, I've heard the useless excuses many times before.

What is this "gal" shit?

I'm counting the number of female priests, bishops, cardinals, and popes. I'm getting zero. It's all penis and testicles in decision-making capacities. It is a worthless men's club and will remain so until women are fully allowed to participate. And yes, I've heard the useless excuses many times before.

What is this "gal" shit?

"gal" is a synonym for "dame or "broad", sorry if you are confused, hun.

But I think the problem that you are failing to consider is that the membership of the RCC is all voluntary, just like all other religious concerns. The people in the pews, those who finance the operation don't believe in chicks serving as priests or monsignors or archabbots. Its part of their faith that those folks are holy MEN. Catholics would feel uncomfortable getting sealed into the confessional and stating "bless me father" to a gal.

A lot of people would end up leaving, and the new female popess would be reigning over a skeletal organization

What is this "gal" shit?

But I think the problem that you are failing to consider is that the membership of the RCC is all voluntary, just like all other religious concerns. The people in the pews, those who finance the operation don't believe in chicks serving as priests or monsignors or archabbots. Its part of their faith that those folks are holy MEN. Catholics would feel uncomfortable getting sealed into the confessional and stating "bless me father" to a gal.

A lot of people would end up leaving, and the new female popess would be reigning over a skeletal organization

You apparently are incapable of using the appropriate designation for an adult female, which is "woman." This seems like a failure of education.

I had the misfortune of being born into this mess. Nobody said a word about this organization being one that worships male genitalia as "part of their faith." You tell me that this nonsense is "part of their faith," but deny it's a men's club. Which is it?

What is this "gal" shit?

You apparently are incapable of using the appropriate designation for an adult female, which is "woman." This seems like a failure of education.

I had the misfortune of being born into this mess. Nobody said a word about this organization being one that worships male genitalia as "part of their faith." You tell me that this nonsense is "part of their faith," but deny it's a men's club. Which is it?

Holy Cow lady. Is that really how you view half the world's population? You make Rush Limbaugh's term of femi-nazi to describe women who say things like you are saying here seem bland.

For the record, I have been a woman all my life. Yes it was tougher getting a foot in the door in professional occupations that have been traditionally male, but once I did, I was treated excellently and with respect. I earned that respect. And I am sure I paved the way for others to follow suit.

And the entire time, I liked men, none of whom were offended by being called guys, or were offended by being lumped in with the 'girls and boys', and I found life was a lot more fun without a chip on my shoulder and getting my panties in a wad over an off color joke, even a sexist one. And I can give as good as I get.

And also for the record, most women don't mind being called gals or girls no matter what age they are.

We women do ourselves no favor when we behave like the hateful jerks who put that graffiti on the church wall.

I wasn't aware the LGBT folk had a 'Mafia.' That's really scary stuff. And it looks like they were armed with spray paint; black spray paint. I heard that is the worst kind. I guess it's a good thing those LGBT Mafia folks didn't have guns. It could have ended up like all of those church shootings.

A list of some US house of worship shootings since 2012

I wonder if any of these mass murderers is/were gay? We should check on that.
Of course they do, it’s called the Democrat Party.

This is what YOU see because you are incapable of being a colleague, associate, partner or even capable.

Forum List

Back