Trump stops ICE raids

Congress is being given a chance to works some problems out. I think it's useless and the left is intractable
but I hardly think this is a ridiculous move. Something could come out of this.

If the ICE raids went ahead Trump would be compared to Hitler so he gets no credit from the a-holes on the left no matter what he does. That's how it goes dealing with children.

Trump delays planned ICE raids to see if Congress can solve border crisis

President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass roundup of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,” he tweeted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I knew Trump was all bluster.

Trump = playing politics, as usual again, with immigration.

Well, if you read the article it says he is attempting to work with the Democrats. Lets see if they have the ability to do something constructive and or attempt to work with others towards a solution in a non partisan way. I kind of doubt they are really capable of that however
I thought you guys didn't WANT him to work with them.

I thought you people wanted these people ARRESTED and DEPORTED. NOW.

Now, suddenly, you're all about cooperation.

Too funny.

President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass roundup of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,” he tweeted.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, Trump is all bullshit and lies!

5d0e32372500006813e94e55.jpeg

Democrats would never play politics with their future anchor baby voters.

Immigration in the US is a very political issue; always has been & looks like it always will be.

Both sides play their little games with the issue. Trump sure has played his little political games with the immigration issue.

Again…

Cause the Crisis.
Make Threats to resolve the crisis using a crazy assed method
Back off the crazy assed method
Take Credit for not using the crazy assed method

Iran, Mexico, Immigration, Closing the Border, Sending Troops to the Border, Military parade….

Immigration in the US is a very political issue; always has been & looks like it always will be.

Both sides play their little games with the issue. Trump sure has played his little political games with the immigration issue.

The only reason immigration is a political issue is the Democrats support illegal immigration to advance a voter base which they buy with government handouts. Yes, legal resident's hard earned money going to support illegal aliens.

Democrats are truly cowards as they will do everything possible to delay a resolution and agree to a LEGAL immigration policy. Trump is doing every thing he can to bring these cowards to the negotiating table.

We can't work with a-holes who have brain dead supporters like you but we have to try, as we did with funding the border wall. You see where it got us, but at least we tried.

That would be the preferred outcome, yes.

Too funny.
We're giving peace a chance. Contact your senator and tell him or her you don't want negotiations of any kind.
I'm sure they will be glad you see things their way.

The republican base wants nothing short of mass deportations done in the cruelest possible way. Don't see congressional republicans doing anything at all. They do not want their name on anything cruel or kind, they lose support either way.

Well, if you read the article it says he is attempting to work with the Democrats. Lets see if they have the ability to do something constructive and or attempt to work with others towards a solution in a non partisan way. I kind of doubt they are really capable of that however

Too funny.
He wasn't lying.

brothers and sisters: 6 children have died so far under ICE custody

every American life is precious and priceless whether its in Pittsburgh or El Paso!

Trump already blew their cover when he gave them everything they would have gladly taken under Oboingo, viz. DACA....They've demonstrated time and again that they're not willing to work with anyone on the issue, unless the get 110% of what they're demanding.

There's something else going on here...Calling off the attack on Iran was wise, this makes him look like a waffle boy.

Forum List

Back