LGBT History Month

What LGBT part of sex is Gomorrah?

It represents filthy diseases like Gonorrhea, and other epidemic diseases faggots lead the country in spreading, syphilis, drug resistant staphs, all the hepatitis flavors, and of course after all the billions spent on 'education' and 'tolerance' nonsense, they still love spreading their favorite, HIV.

What LGBT part of sex is Gomorrah?

It represents filthy diseases like Gonorrhea, and other epidemic diseases faggots lead the country in spreading, syphilis, drug resistant staphs, all the hepatitis flavors, and of course after all the billions spent on 'education' and 'tolerance' nonsense, they still love spreading their favorite, HIV.
No it doesn't.

1591278460196.png

The biggest mystery about homosexuality is how it manages to continue to exist, generation after generation.

It is manifestly NOT genetic, as there is no indication that any male ancestors had that predilection, and to be fairly blunt, they don't reproduce.

So we have bits of behavior, a preference for which is not only rare (less than 2% of the male population), but is positively repulsive to the remaining 98.5%, which is why all religious bodies that choose to take a position on male sodomy condemn it in the strongest terms.

It's a fetish; they aren't 'born that way', and less than 10% of the mentally ill sickos are exclusively homosexual. Forget all those stupid fake 'studies' they throw out, they aren't real science, as any reading of the studies themselves and their methodologies will show, which is why they hide them now. there are a lot of associated sociopathic disorders with faggotry, and it's yet to be determined whether it's a primary mental disorder that causes all the others, like the high rates of pedophilia and sado-masochism, drug addiction, sucicidal behavior, etc., or it is itself a result of some other disorder; all genuine medical research has been shut down in favor of bullshit propaganda and political mau-mauing. Just keep them away from your children, and inform them of the health dangers of associating with the freaks.

The biggest mystery about homosexuality is how it manages to continue to exist, generation after generation.

It is manifestly NOT genetic, as there is no indication that any male ancestors had that predilection, and to be fairly blunt, they don't reproduce.

So we have bits of behavior, a preference for which is not only rare (less than 2% of the male population), but is positively repulsive to the remaining 98.5%, which is why all religious bodies that choose to take a position on male sodomy condemn it in the strongest terms.

It's a fetish; they aren't 'born that way', and less than 10% of the mentally ill sickos are exclusively homosexual. Forget all those stupid fake 'studies' they throw out, they aren't real science, as any reading of the studies themselves and their methodologies will show, which is why they hide them now. there are a lot of associated sociopathic disorders with faggotry, and it's yet to be determined whether it's a primary mental disorder that causes all the others, like the high rates of pedophilia and sado-masochism, drug addiction, sucicidal behavior, etc., or it is itself a result of some other disorder; all genuine medical research has been shut down in favor of bullshit propaganda and political mau-mauing. Just keep them away from your children, and inform them of the health dangers of associating with the freaks.

Taking it in the Caboose has been glorified by the media for years, it isn't surprising that so many young people think its the thing to do. When I was a kid, people weren't encouraged to become LGBTQ. Zero kids out of 230 in my high school were gay. It was considered to be an "adult" thing back then.

Taking it in the Caboose has been glorified by the media for years, it isn't surprising that so many young people think its the thing to do. When I was a kid, people weren't encouraged to become LGBTQ. Zero kids out of 230 in my high school were gay. It was considered to be an "adult" thing back then.
WRONG, they were just good at hiding it.

I disagree totally. Young boys had powerful Normative role models back then like the Duke to follow. Nowadays, you have a lot of so-called role models who are obviously light in the loafers.

I disagree totally. Young boys had powerful Normative role models back then like the Duke to follow. Nowadays, you have a lot of so-called role models who are obviously light in the loafers.
Sure they did, but that didn't stop some of them from checking you out in the shower. I can't believe that where you grew up is any different from the rest of the world.

Sure they did, but that didn't stop some of them from checking you out in the shower. I can't believe that where you grew up is any different from the rest of the world.

Well, that's because you're a mentally ill deviant, and can't relate to the 'rest of the world', just to yourself and your fellow deviants and sociopaths.

Latinos and blacks engage in homosexual and bisexual sex at 2-3 times the rates observed in whites. That can be attributed to cultural degeneracy of their large criminal subcultures and heavy drug and alcohol use.

Its always been generally acknowledged that the LGBTQ community recruits new members. And explains why some areas like San Francisco and Greenwich Village NYC are dominated by the Lifestyle. San Francisco used to be mostly Normative you know. But this short film shows how LGBT people recruit in Inglewood CA

I love this film. Its a classic of its kind. Thanks for posting again.

I join other people of good will in wishing our gay fellow citizens the very best.

When reparations for other groups start to be paid out (and they will be as soon as the Democrats regain control of both Houses and the Executive), gays should be on the list, too.

Even the most ardent hater of gays might shed a tear or two if s/he were aware of the unbelievably cruel entrapment of gay people (especially men) in American history.

Here in Los Angeles, for example, the police department used to brag about the thousands of men it entrapped every year. And a now-defunct Hollywood (California) newspaper campaigned to chase gays out of Hollywood. In New York City, the cops told landlords to evict gays.

Even today in "enlightened" 2020, many people (including our youth) are afraid to come out of the closet lest they face verbal or physical bashing.

To the best of my knowledge, some European countries (not the United States) lead the world in humane treatment of gay people. In some parts of the world (one can guess where), gays are still brutalized.

It's a mental disorder and one that generates high rates of pedophilia among those who go for that fetish as well. They're both a public health menace and a major threat to children. What did or didn't happen to them in the past doesn't change that one iota.

Some people are prone to serial killing. They were never treated well in the past either. We capture them when possible and some people study them, but nobody thinks we should give them special rights and allow them to keep on murdering people, just because it's 'normal' for them personally.

Last edited:
Even today in "enlightened" 2020, many people (including our youth) are afraid to come out of the closet lest they face verbal or physical bashing.

To the best of my knowledge, some European countries (not the United States) lead the world in humane treatment of gay people. In some parts of the world (one can guess where), gays are still brutalized.

"verbal bashing" is just free speech and criticism. I suppose if someone wants to avoid criticism, they don't have to tell people of their Sex Preferences. But they shouldn't tell people such personal information except on a need to know basis. And a Normative individual has no need to know that they like it in the caboose.

Oh for crying out loud. Picaro and Polishprince should get a room, butt hammer each other and just get it over with already.

"verbal bashing" is just free speech and criticism. I suppose if someone wants to avoid criticism, they don't have to tell people of their Sex Preferences. But they shouldn't tell people such personal information except on a need to know basis. And a Normative individual has no need to know that they like it in the caboose.

With all due respect, not all gays "like it in the caboose." Some gays prefer other means of expressing affection. Some male and female "normative individuals" (as you put it) do "like it in the caboose."

Have a nice day!

With all due respect, not all gays "like it in the caboose." Some gays prefer other means of expressing affection. Some male and female "normative individuals" (as you put it) do "like it in the caboose."

Have a nice day!

Ah well, since some heterosexuals are also degenerates, then it's all okay, then.

You cannot recruit someone to be a homosexual.

A lot of homos would disagree with that, considering all the effort they put forth to try to bring people into the lifestyle.

This gay guy failed to recruit Clint Eastwood, but he tried. And I doubt he would have tried if he didn't have success in recruitment efforts before

You cannot recruit someone to be a homosexual.

they like to get them young; they can desensitize young kids lot easier than adults. In the days before thery had faggot media and activists who created the agendas and 'talking points' most faggots would admit they had been molested as kids by teeange and adult faggots. now they learn to parrot all the 'correct' nonsense, like 'being born that way'. Some 'parents' are even brainwashing their own kids to parrot the crap when they're like 6 years old.

Any kid who thinks he's a faggot at 6 is a kid that has been raped by a faggot. You can certainly groom them.

Forum List

Back