LGBT History Month

I haven't run into a Chick Tract in ages. :lol:

Jack Chick hates Catholicism almost as much as he faggots. I hear if you hang one from your rear view it allows you park in handicap spots.

The author of the history in the OP doesn't hate the LGBTQ at all, if you will read the link. He is actually showing his love by showing them the error of their ways hoping that they will turn away from it.

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
I have zero problems with LGBT humans, I have a philosophy I live by. What I do in my life is my business, what you do is your business, keep out of my life and I will keep out of yours. It's called freedom from asshats.
Basically the same for me.
The only thing I would add is they are not special. they don't deserve recognition anymore than I deserve recognition for being a hetero
When have you been persecuted for being straight? Besides being married....

Jack Chick hates Catholicism almost as much as he faggots. I hear if you hang one from your rear view it allows you park in handicap spots.

The author of the history in the OP doesn't hate the LGBTQ at all, if you will read the link. He is actually showing his love by showing them the error of their ways hoping that they will turn away from it.
Fortunately the Constitution is not as near as biased and discriminatory as yerself.

Jack Chick and his follower are retards, so it's not too shocking to see that you're an acolyte. Odd that you would hitch your wagon to someone that hates the Catholic Church so much, but I guess your desire to smear faggots is more important.

Jack Chick and his follower are retards, so it's not too shocking to see that you're an acolyte. Odd that you would hitch your wagon to someone that hates the Catholic Church so much, but I guess your desire to smear faggots is more important.
He can't be a chirstian because Christ said to love your enemy as you love yourself...and this thread is clearly a hater thread.

He can't be a chirstian because Christ said to love your enemy as you love yourself...and this thread is clearly a hater thread.

I know that I don't hate anyone.

Just because someone is critical of someone doesn't mean they "hate" them, does it?

What LGBT part of sex is Gomorrah?

I heard that "Gomorrah" got its name from the disease of gomorrarhea, which has changed over the centuries to gonorrhea . A very popular disease with the LGBTQ community that predates aids.

Its also popular with heterosexuals, only way is to escape it is wearing a decent condom. Read EZE 16
God is upset with prostitution and adultery .

Last edited:
Time to look back at gays throughout history.

Homosexuality first entered human civilization about 4000 years ago, when homosexuals founded the city of Sodom. They put the idea of butt sex on such a pedestal that they named their city after the act. The name "Sodom" is derived from the verb "sodomize", the inhabitants shorted it for their town's name.

Isn't that like every month ?

I have zero problems with LGBT humans, I have a philosophy I live by. What I do in my life is my business, what you do is your business, keep out of my life and I will keep out of yours. It's called freedom from asshats.
The only thing I would add is they are not special. they don't deserve recognition anymore than I deserve recognition for being a hetero
We have all been persecuted for various things in our lives.

I know that I don't hate anyone.

Just because someone is critical of someone doesn't mean they "hate" them, does it?
In the manner that you represent, yes.

Did you enjoy it?

PolishPrince is merely a much duller version of Silhouette. He can barely go a day around here without mentioning anal sex b/c he has an ax to grind when comes to faggots.

Homosexuality first entered human civilization about 4000 years ago, when homosexuals founded the city of Sodom. They put the idea of butt sex on such a pedestal that they named their city after the act. The name "Sodom" is derived from the verb "sodomize", the inhabitants shorted it for their town's name.
LOL!!! The inhabitants of ancient Canaan shortened an ENGLISH word to name their town, despite it not coming into existence for millenia. :rolleyes-41:

Did you enjoy it?
Why would anyone enjoy persecution.
I was a skinny small kid, that somehow grew into a 6' 4# 220lb man.
But when I was a kid I was picked on quite a bit by some neighborhood kids and at school.
So therefore... I deserve grants/recognition/special attention. People should be wearing skinny silicone bracelets and "love the skinny kid" t-shirts and banners.
Should be parades... and all manner of accolades.

LOL!!! The inhabitants of ancient Canaan shortened an ENGLISH word to name their town, despite it not coming into existence for millenia. :rolleyes-41:

English gets its words from other languages. I'm not a linguistic expert, but "sodomize" may have came from the Canaan language.

The biggest mystery about homosexuality is how it manages to continue to exist, generation after generation. It is manifestly NOT genetic, as there is no indication that any male ancestors had that predilection, and to be fairly blunt, they don't reproduce. So we have bits of behavior, a preference for which is not only rare (less than 2% of the male population), but is positively repulsive to the remaining 98.5%, which is why all religious bodies that choose to take a position on male sodomy condemn it in the strongest terms.
Saying that homosexuals don't reproduce ignores the social pressures over the millenia to procreate. History is littered with examples of reported and rumored homosexuals partnering up and having children because of societal pressure and the fear of discovery.

LOL!!! The inhabitants of ancient Canaan shortened an ENGLISH word to name their town, despite it not coming into existence for millenia.
English gets its words from other languages. I'm not a linguistic expert, but "sodomize" may have came from the Canaan language.
You made a fairly dogmatic statement, despite not being a linguistic expert, but now you're backing that up with "may have come". Perhaps you should more research before posting.

Forum List

Back