LGBT History Month

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Time to look back at gays throughout history.

Homosexuality first entered human civilization about 4000 years ago, when homosexuals founded the city of Sodom. They put the idea of butt sex on such a pedestal that they named their city after the act. The name "Sodom" is derived from the verb "sodomize", the inhabitants shorted it for their town's name.

What LGBT part of sex is Gomorrah?

I heard that "Gomorrah" got its name from the disease of gomorrarhea, which has changed over the centuries to gonorrhea . A very popular disease with the LGBTQ community that predates aids.
A very popular disease, it must be for heretosexuals to have it.

You are right, a lot of normative folks have gotten it as well. But a lot of LGBT culture has been adopted by Straight Americans

The biggest mystery about homosexuality is how it manages to continue to exist, generation after generation.

It is manifestly NOT genetic, as there is no indication that any male ancestors had that predilection, and to be fairly blunt, they don't reproduce.

So we have bits of behavior, a preference for which is not only rare (less than 2% of the male population), but is positively repulsive to the remaining 98.5%, which is why all religious bodies that choose to take a position on male sodomy condemn it in the strongest terms.

I have zero problems with LGBT humans, I have a philosophy I live by. What I do in my life is my business, what you do is your business, keep out of my life and I will keep out of yours. It's called freedom from asshats.

The biggest mystery about homosexuality is how it manages to continue to exist, generation after generation.

It is manifestly NOT genetic, as there is no indication that any male ancestors had that predilection, and to be fairly blunt, they don't reproduce.

So we have bits of behavior, a preference for which is not only rare (less than 2% of the male population), but is positively repulsive to the remaining 98.5%, which is why all religious bodies that choose to take a position on male sodomy condemn it in the strongest terms.
Ever take biology class?

I have zero problems with LGBT humans, I have a philosophy I live by. What I do in my life is my business, what you do is your business, keep out of my life and I will keep out of yours. It's called freedom from asshats.
Basically the same for me.
The only thing I would add is they are not special. they don't deserve recognition anymore than I deserve recognition for being a hetero

Its always been generally acknowledged that the LGBTQ community recruits new members. And explains why some areas like San Francisco and Greenwich Village NYC are dominated by the Lifestyle. San Francisco used to be mostly Normative you know. But this short film shows how LGBT people recruit in Inglewood CA

I haven't run into a Chick Tract in ages. :lol:

Jack Chick hates Catholicism almost as much as he faggots. I hear if you hang one from your rear view it allows you park in handicap spots.

Forum List

Back