LGBT Election "Victory Fund" Fund Founding Member Arrested For Sex With Juvenile

Of course......deep down Gay people are demented.

Many of them were sexually abused by their same sex as children/teens.

Of course.....deep down, homophobes are demented.

Many of them were sexually rejected by their same sex as children/teens.

He was and is celebrated by LGBTs FOR his sexuality. For being "the first openly gay politician". His sexuality, intrinsic to why he was and is celebrated by the LGBT community leadership, was having sex with minor boys. LGBT leadership KNOWS this about him WHILE they celebrate/defend HIS SEXUALITY..

God you love to lie about Milk.

Harvey Milk is celebrated for fighting for basic civil rights for homosexuals.

Do you know how he got to be known beyond San Francisco?

Because of group of homophobes like yourself put a measure on the California ballot which would have forbidden homosexuals from being teachers- so any time a teacher was suspected of- or accused of- being a homosexual- she or he could be fired.

That was what Milk was known for- fighting the good fight- fighting the bigots that always want to attack homosexuals.

From "The Life and Times of Harvey Milk", biography of Harvey Milk by gay journalist Randy Shilts" [brackets mine]

"...sixteen-year-old [minor] McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)

"It would be to boyish-looking men in their late teens and early 20's that Milk would be attracted for the rest of his life." (page 24)

“…sixteen-year-old old McKinley was
looking for some kind of father figure
…within a few weeks, McKinley moved
into Harvey Milk’s Upper West Side apartment…and settled into a middleclass
domestic marriage..

"Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." (page 180)

[Coldly agreed with a former lover’s suicide threat]
“…the phone rang. As soon as Harvey heard the voice, he rolled his eyes
impatiently at Jim. ‘It’s Jack McKinley,’ he said. He paused and listened
further. ‘He says he’s going to kill himself.’…‘Tell him not to make a mess,’
Harvey deadpanned. Jack hung up.” (Source: Randy Shilts, The Mayor of
Castro Street, p. 126)

Ah you love those quotes- you should read the book someday also.

So lets review- not one quote about Milk having sex with a minor there.

'penchant for young waifs' was a quote from a friend- commenting on McKinley's new 25 year old alcoholic boyfriend.

Silhouette always leaves that out....wonder why.

I am not shocked at all that Silhouette is willing the use the actual arrest of a child molester today- to once again state- with the absolute lack of evidence to support it- that Milk was having sex with a minor 40 years ago.

[e. Milk adopted/married him and took him to his bed for some good old fashioned pedophile sex. .)

Silhouette you love to lie about Milk.

Must really offend you that Milk defeated that bill which would have forbidden homosexuals from being teachers.
Five posts in a row eh? Spamming isn't allowed here at USMB and I think you've been warned about it before. Inasmuch as Milk's life and habits were documented in his biography, excerpts below verbatum, you can hardly call me a liar. Are you calling Milk's biographer Randy Shilts a liar? We can debate that if you like. I just quoted his words..

Oh are you a moderator- oh snap- no you aren't. I don't really care about what you think about how I post.

Randy Shilt's did a fine job of writing the biography of Milk- I would know, unlike yourself, I have read it.

And nowhere in that book does it ever say that Milk had sex with a minor. No one has ever accused him of having sex with a minor.

Oh and I can call you a liar because not a post goes by without you lying.

Well I'll be waiting for Dan Savage to denounce Harvey Milk next. If he doesn't, he isn't serious about denouncing Mr. Bean of Oregon..

Probably happen right after the Governor of Tennessee denounces Elvis Presley. If he doesn't, the governor doesn't care about child sexual molestation.

Child abuse? Doesn't sound like it. A 15 year old can often appear as a 20 year old.

The weird thing is he put a secret camera in his bedroom and recorded. Er.... what?

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-32476-terry_bean_arrested_on_charges_of_sex_abuse_of_a_minor.html

He claims this is part of an extortion plot, who knows whether it is or isn't?

So it all seems like he likes having sex (shock horror) but then decides to film it, which isn't right. Also he happened to have sex with someone who he may or may not have known whether they were underage or not.

Oh are you a moderator- oh snap- no you aren't. I don't really care about what you think about how I post....Randy Shilt's did a fine job of writing the biography of Milk- I would know, unlike yourself, I have read it....And nowhere in that book does it ever say that Milk had sex with a minor. No one has ever accused him of having sex with a minor....Oh and I can call you a liar because not a post goes by without you lying.

Are you saying these lines do not exist on pages 30-31 of Milk's biography?

"...sixteen-year-old McKinley was looking for some kind of father figure...At 33, Milk was launching a new life, though he could hardly have imagined the unlikely direction toward which his new lover would pull him." (pages 30-31)

So it all seems like he likes having sex (shock horror) but then decides to film it, which isn't right. Also he happened to have sex with someone who he may or may not have known whether they were underage or not.

For the record (in case any significant someones are reading this thread) we have two large representatives of the LGBT culture here, Syriusly and Frigidweirdo, at this thread DEFENDING suspected or admitted pedophiles (Bean and Milk respectively).

Bean and Milk... sounds like a diarrhea-burrito to me...

This is bad stuff, and if he is guilty, the book needs to be thrown at him, and the 97% of children victims who are abused by heterosexuals who are grooming them for predation.
Let's see a link to that 97% crap.

You are a birther, thus you don't deserve the time of day.

The figures have been posted over and over, so fuck off, you don't get "Just one more."
You poor little creature. Lying like a jackass and thinking you can bull shit your way around it.

Sorry, Jackee, but you're one of the nastiest little scab pickers here. You have zero credibility and are known by most on the board as being a very creepy little thing that pretends you're one thing when it's blatantly obvious that you're nothing more than one of the bubble head progtard crowd here.

Now go pound your pud, boy, you fucking greasy little punk.

007, you are a loser on this and have always been so.

Your perversion of patriotism is not tolerated, never will be.

You don't like it, who cares.

To the OP: all perverts who abuse or plan to abuse children need to be put in prison until they die.

Child molestation is disproportionately done by homosexuals. They see nothing wrong with it, since they're already engaging in perverted behavior, having sex with a child isn't anything they see as wrong either.

What homophobic Bull shit

Child molestation is disproportionately done by men- to girls.

And that is the fact.

I wouldn't call that 'heterosexual', but if you want to start making BS claims about homosexuals, then yes we could say that men- all men- disproportionately are child molesters.

So do you think that is because men don't see as sex with a child as anything wrong?
And I see you have failed to provide a link to your claim as well as that creepy litttle closet faggot, Jackee did.

As I said, homos DISPROPORTIONATELY do most of the molesting of children, the sex of which is being molested is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is, homos are the biggest child molesters on the planet. I will do what neither of you two jerks offs have been able to do, I will provide link to the truth...

The 10 percent fallacy:
Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

Family Research Council

How is either research team to account for the fact that 23% of the 671 gays in the Bell and Weinberg study in San Francisco6 said that half or less” of their partners “were 16 or younger when the respondent was 21 or older”? Might this mean that about a quarter of gays have engaged in pedophilia? Certainly, in California in 1970, the activity theyadmitted to met the definition of ‘illegal sexual contact with the underage’ [the age of consent was 18 yr.]. Then, some might have only had sex with those aged 16. How many had sex with boys aged 15 or less? Bell et al didn’t ask. But in the original Kinsey study7it was 27% of gays (Kinsey’s standard was having sex with the underage ‘when you were aged 18 or older’). And how many had sex with boys aged 13 or less — an age that is defined as ‘protected by immaturity’ in almost all of the nations in the world8at this time? The original Kinsey data suggests that that figure must be somewhere around 14% of gays under his ‘aged 18 or older’ standard (7, p. 512). 14% is about a seventh of gays! Add-in the fact that a disproportionate number of homosexuals have sex with animals (most studies, including the two from the Kinsey Institute, have reported proportionately 4 to 6 times as frequently as among heterosexuals [in the Bell et al study in San Francisco,9 respondents were asked whether or not they had engaged in sex with animals. Among men, 134 (19.5 percent) of 685 homosexual men answered yes, as opposed to 18 (5.4 percent) of 334 heterosexual men. Among women, 19 (6.5 percent) of 292 lesbians said they had engaged in sex with animals, while none of the heterosexual women said they had done so [1981, p. 161]), and homosexuals are more apt to engage in sadomasochism [26% of the gays v 4.5% of the heterosexual men and 9.6% of the lesbians. 2.7% of the heterosexual women had engaged in sexual sadism (9, p. 161)] and you get a picture of people who more frequently sexualize the players and parts in life — people who are if you will, ‘omnisexual.’

Family Research Institute Blog Archive Pro-Gay Bias In Study of Pedophilia

To the OP: all perverts who abuse or plan to abuse children need to be put in prison until they die.
Sorry, little creature, but you're a liar, and I have proven you a liar.

Tolerate that, nipple head.

I know it sux to be you, and you and I both know what this is so. Tough, bud. You get treated the way you did others. Hmmm?

Child abuse? Doesn't sound like it. A 15 year old can often appear as a 20 year old.

The weird thing is he put a secret camera in his bedroom and recorded. Er.... what?

http://www.wweek.com/portland/blog-32476-terry_bean_arrested_on_charges_of_sex_abuse_of_a_minor.html

I agree with the statutory rape laws as written that hold the rapist accountable even if they "didn't know". This imposes upon the rapist an exclusive duty to make sure that who they're having sex with is of legal age, regardless of how they appear. The law reflects the simple reality that younger children are unable to consent to an adult activity with consequences far beyond their ability to anticipate, an ability borne of experience. This is true regardless of how old they appear, they are still mentally immature.

Everyone who rapes a child as defined by law should be punished to the full extent of the law.

I know it sux to be you, and you and I both know what this is so. Tough, bud. You get treated the way you did others. Hmmm?
Deflection noted. Once again you've illustrated for all here to see that you're nothing more than a weird, creepy little jerk off full of lies and hyperbole.

You've pwned, now move along. No one here likes you.

Child molestation is disproportionately done by homosexuals. They see nothing wrong with it, since they're already engaging in perverted behavior, having sex with a child isn't anything they see as wrong either.

What homophobic Bull shit

Child molestation is disproportionately done by men- to girls.

And that is the fact.

I wouldn't call that 'heterosexual', but if you want to start making BS claims about homosexuals, then yes we could say that men- all men- disproportionately are child molesters.

So do you think that is because men don't see as sex with a child as anything wrong?
And I see you have failed to provide a link to your claim as well as that creepy litttle closet faggot, Jackee did.

As I said, homos DISPROPORTIONATELY do most of the molesting of children, the sex of which is being molested is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is, homos are the biggest child molesters on the planet. I will do what neither of you two jerks offs have been able to do, I will provide link to the truth...a

You provide propaganda from the homophobic 'Family Research Council"

You wouldn't know truth if it was giving your a blow job.

Fact: Almost all child molesters are men.
Fact: The vast majority- 69%-90% of their victims are girls.

http://www.abusewatch.net/pedophiles.pdf
by any measure- MEN are disproportionally sexually molesting children. Men are the biggest child molesters on the planet.

Your homophobic targeting puts children in danger- real danger- from child molesters.

As pointed out- the majority of victims are girls- molested by men. And the men who molest boys do not identify themselves as homosexuals.

When you point at homosexuals- you are telling parents- 'as long as your children aren't with homosexuals they are safe'- yet of course time and time again- it is the dad, or grandfather or stepfather or coach or priest or teacher- all trusted men in authority- who molest children. But you are telling parents as long as they 'aren't gay' kids are safe.

Want a real study? Well of course not- you just want to target homosexuals, and to hell with children's safety but here is the truth:
Are Children at Risk for Sexual Abuse by Homosexuals

Patients. Patients were 352 children (276 girls and 76 boys) referred to a subspecialty clinic for the evaluation of suspected child sexual abuse. Mean age was 6.1 years (range, 7 months to 17 years).

Data collected. Charts were reviewed to determine the relationships of the children to the alleged offender, the sex of the offender, and whether or not the alleged offender was reported to be gay, lesbian, or bisexual.

Results. Abuse was ruled out in 35 cases. Seventy-four children were allegedly abused by other children and teenagers less than 18 years old. In 9 cases, an offender could not be identified. In the remaining 269 cases, two offenders were identified as being gay or lesbian. In 82% of cases (222/269), the alleged offender was a heterosexual partner of a close relative of the child. Using the data from our study, the 95% confidence limits, of the risk children would identify recognizably homosexual adults as the potential abuser, are from 0% to 3.1%. These limits are within current estimates of the prevalence of homosexuality in the general community.

Conclusions. The children in the group studied were unlikely to have been molested by identifiably gay or lesbian people.

As another author pointed out very succintly:

And while this lie is horribly libelous to gay men and women, that’s only a small part of the problem. The real harm is to our children. As long as we remain suspicious of the wrong people, predators will continue to have free reign to abuse innocent children. If they remain free from scrutiny because everyone else is focusing on gays and lesbians, more young lives will continue to be shattered and more parents will suffer the agonizing heartache of learning that they trusted someone who destroyed their child’s future.

We must not allow those leaders who oppose equal rights for gays and lesbians to cynically jeopardize our children’s safety to further their agenda. The consequences are far too severe for the next generation.

Deflection noted. Once again you've illustrated for all here to see that you're nothing more than a weird, creepy little jerk off full of lies and hyperbole.

You've pwned, now move along. No one here likes you.

You are a sad little homophobe who endangers children.

I agree with the statutory rape laws as written that hold the rapist accountable even if they "didn't know". This imposes upon the rapist an exclusive duty to make sure that who they're having sex with is of legal age, regardless of how they appear. The law reflects the simple reality that younger children are unable to consent to an adult activity with consequences far beyond their ability to anticipate, an ability borne of experience. This is true regardless of how old they appear, they are still mentally immature.

Everyone who rapes a child as defined by law should be punished to the full extent of the law.

I agree

Forum List

Back