Lev Parnas Says Trump Knew Everything In Ukraine Scandal

This guy comes out on Rachael Maddow.

0.001 credibility x 0.001 credibility = no credibility.

Keep this going folks......

Two dems in my office are fed up and said they are voting for Trump this next go around.

I should thank you stupid asses for this kind of help......
Probably to get you to STFU

You are converting demos to Trump voters to shut me up.

Yeah....how's that working for you.

Fucktard.
Donnie is a liar.

Rachael Maddow tell you that ?

So is Lizzy Warren.

What is your point.

The trumpanzees and their cultish behavior will not be viewed kindly by history. They will be hard pressed to explain why they believe trump is > even than their god's words.

Funny how Mr. Turley does not agree with you on the subject of impeachment.

He knows a lot.

What you think you know would fill a thimble.
And you too darlin.
turkey 1 1000 other experts?

You can't find that many others.

Turley has been a fixture in this area for some time. Has always been known as honest.

But, you can keep your head up Pilllosi's ass. I am sure it helps you feel better.
Nice foul mouth.
Zero college?
And where is she and where are you mr archi bunker??
Do tell, along with your PhD education

Can someone help translate this for me.

I left my Stupid=>English book at home.

Stupid English Should be easy for you WV Archie

Maybe except for the PHD part?

So you believe Parnas is lying, and the documents are FAKE? Is that what you believe?

Didn't say that.

What I said was, you'll run to anyone who'll tell you a story that fits your narrative that Trump has to be dirty (how else could you pricks lose in 2016?).

I don't know if he is lying.

I don't care if he is telling the truth.

You''ve shot your wad and the senate will never take him out.

Suck on it.

Seems you Trump supporters like bragging about your lack of integrity. All you care about is protecting Trump. he truth means nothing to you.
trump> than any moral compass

This is really all you guys have.

You:

We lost the WH

We lost the senate

We lost the house

Garland evaporated.

Gorsuch is on the bench

Kavennaugh is on the bench

We lost big time.

This wasn't supposed to happen.

We were better.

Hillary was better.

WHAT's HAPPENING ?

They must have cheated.

They are dishonest (never mind we can't prove anything).

They have no moral compass (like Schiff has one :21::21::21:)

God, please kill the GOP...:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

Oh wait...we don't believe in God.

WHAT's HAPPENING ?

It's all you've got.

And it isn't much.
well, if we didn't know he welcomed cheating in his first run,

we do know now that he went for cheating in his second term run, and that is why he is being impeached.... he chose himself, over the law, over the constitution's congressional power, over all of the constitution itself, over the United States of America's national security, over his Oath of Office and over we the people who are given the power to elect our own leaders, free from cheating, and foreign govt help...

Interesting that the con and his fam are banned for life from having a charity.
Thank god age has eliminated his sex attacks on women

Lev Parnas came across as very credible. He also has a treasure trove of documents to back him up. Dr. Maddow did an excellent job of interviewing him. She said she has been working on this for months. Great job, Rachel. I'm looking forward to Part 2 tomorrow night.
CREDIBLE! ARE YOU KIDDING?

Sounds like Parnas would make a great impeachment witness. Much of what he has stated publicly has already been verified as credible.

all countries interfere in other countries' elections. even Zimbabwe interferes. who gives a damn?

Sounds like Parnas would make a great impeachment witness. Much of what he has stated publicly has already been verified as credible.
upload_2020-1-17_20-32-20.jpeg

Funny how Mr. Turley does not agree with you on the subject of impeachment.

He knows a lot.

What you think you know would fill a thimble.
And you too darlin.
turkey 1 1000 other experts?

You can't find that many others.

Turley has been a fixture in this area for some time. Has always been known as honest.

But, you can keep your head up Pilllosi's ass. I am sure it helps you feel better.
Nice foul mouth.
Zero college?
And where is she and where are you mr archi bunker??
Do tell, along with your PhD education

Can someone help translate this for me.

I left my Stupid=>English book at home.

Stupid English Should be easy for you WV Archie

Maybe except for the PHD part?

It's sounding more and more like your G.E.D. came from Mexico.

Lev Parnas continues to pump out new documents and information - all within the deadline. Go Lev!

You do realize this idiot was forced to admit he NEVER spoke to Trump. Oops. By the way, handwritten memos? Not even close to being actual evidence. I can write one now stating I was in the room for the call and nothing happened. Just back date it. Already backfiring. Another loss.

Lev Parnas continues to pump out new documents and information - all within the deadline. Go Lev!

You do realize this idiot was forced to admit he NEVER spoke to Trump. Oops. By the way, handwritten memos? Not even close to being actual evidence. I can write one now stating I was in the room for the call and nothing happened. Just back date it. Already backfiring. Another loss.

He's a nothingburger.

This will be over soon and Pelosi and Schiff can console each other as they head into the history books as Trump's Court Jesters.

Forum List

Back