Let's Try This Again

398f69df266b32c93f65be08450b473e.jpg

Had one of these when I was little.
Had it for a very long time, until it just got lost in moving one year.
They had stopped making them by then.

Some company started making these plastic light up ornaments again, as I saw them in the stores last year.
I didn't see any in the stores this year, but then again I wasn't really looking for one. I should see if they have another snowman one. I sure miss that piece of plastic!!!

Some of my other favorite C'mas songs from when I was little...........

And yes, I realize how religious it is. But it's a really nice song.

Two things:

1. The Rudolph song left out all of the extras. :( (Like a lightbulb etc.)

2. Somebody should teach the walking song to Joe Bidedumb. XD

398f69df266b32c93f65be08450b473e.jpg

Had one of these when I was little.
Had it for a very long time, until it just got lost in moving one year.
They had stopped making them by then.

Some company started making these plastic light up ornaments again, as I saw them in the stores last year.
I didn't see any in the stores this year, but then again I wasn't really looking for one. I should see if they have another snowman one. I sure miss that piece of plastic!!!

Here, you might like this. I posted it on my twenty-five days till Christmas thread earlier. (Which you should really checkout btw. ;) )

Btw, I don't find The Little Drummer Boy to completely be a religious Christmas song since it never actually biblically happened. As far as we know anyways.

Two things:

1. The Rudolph song left out all of the extras. :( (Like a lightbulb etc.)
Those were just excerpts from shows. Those are usually cut down for time constraints.

2. Somebody should teach the walking song to Joe Bidedumb. XD
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here, you might like this. I posted it on my twenty-five days till Christmas thread earlier. (Which you should really checkout btw. ;) )

1. I am ADDICTED to snowmen.
2 I LOVE that show!!
3. I always wanted to know how they made that!!!!

4. :thankusmile:

@The Doctor's Wife

Got our tree today. $25 picked from a lot of pre-cut trees at a tree farm, shaken in the mechanical shaker, and tied up.

View attachment 571826

I used to work for one of my Uncles at Cmas time, as he had a Cmas farm. I manned the "candy cottage" all day waiting for people to come in. Then I'd tractor them on a hayride tow and let them off in the middle of the field. I'd go back and pick them up in about 15 minutes, take them back to the cottage......shake and bail their tree.......and kids. LOL

It was fun.

Now it just needs some decorations and don't forget about the star or angel on top. :)

Btw, I won't be putting up my decorations until next week,.. that way I can enjoy them till after New Year's and I won't get sick of them. :) (Then I also have to wrap and bake like crazy.)

Forum List

Back