let's talk cats

oo there is one on ebay for around 126 plus 45 bucks shipping....get this...some idiot ask if it was from a non smoking home...hello....do they think their cats shit doesnt smell.

oo there is one on ebay for around 126 plus 45 bucks shipping....get this...some idiot ask if it was from a non smoking home...hello....do they think their cats shit doesnt smell.

lol... thats funneh...

I think the wife got ours new off ebay too, come to think of it... shipping is high because it's a friggin' huge box...

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture627-lumpy.jpg

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture626t-lumpy3.jpg

LUMPY 16 years​

Last edited:
cats: kitty litter...i have a box for each cat. (3)..i use a clumpable litter...fresh paws...i use to use the corn litter but it just went skyhigh in price....nearly 9 bucks a bag. da man will not do the kitty litter...easter egg hunt. so i get to clean them all.

toys: o hell i went out and got tiff some toys....she has played with an ink pin and a empty pill bottle all day...ignores them toys except for the red beam light. she loves that...

water: why do cats like my water with ice better than their water with ice?

greenies: kitty crack.

You got my attention with the thread title.

Then again when someone says cats i think of this

Lou's Custom Exhaust - Plymouth, MA - Catalytic Converter Replacements

I used to have 2 siamese cats, they were cool and good hunters.

ok, have very loved cat for 12 years, she's big ass....20lbs, only had matt and me her whole life, except the week my sister had her when she captured her from the street and had her fixed, then she gave her to matt and I.... mostly inside cat.

Stray kitten 4-5 months old, chased up a tree and in to our pond by big ass dog....i don't see this, just hear the commotion, could have been a squirrel neighbor's dog was chasing, couldn't see at first. Finally find dripping wet kitten on side of pond, approached the poor thing and she ran like the dickens from me.

I feel sorry for it, put out food away from house under the apple tree near seating....food is gone next day, don't see cat...this goes on for about a week...finally see cat, but she runs away when i get near....a week later of feeding and she is running out of the woods when she sees me with food, but still won't come close.

This whole time, because of furry patches where balls should be, we think this is a MALE cat...but can't get close enough to know for certain....it is real real real skinny, even with us feeding it...? I think, HE must have worms? Another month passes, still feeding cat, still skinny as heck...but won't let us touch him/her...runs up to us, but stays at least 5 feet away...

Matt gets home from work one evening and there in the yard is the cat, with another cat...big red striped cat...they are just hanging out, stray cat brings red cat over to where our food area for her is, like she is showing off to red cat, that she found a home where people feed her...i think, hmmmm this must be her sibling or something for her to be so friendly to this red cat? (silly me)

another month passes, of which we managed to get her to sleep in our shed during major rain storm, by leaving door opened and putting some food in there....she then sees shed as new home, but every noise makes her run out of it, to see what's going on...very nervous cat, with great ears, one tiny sound and she was out of the shed looking for what made it.

Finally capture her, with fresh roasted chicken, matt gets her to vet, vet says she's pregnant...

AH HA! Red cat was hanging around so he could do the Naughty with her, and she was a willing slut! :) (must be a liberal ;) )

had her fixed, dewormed, all the shots, kept her upstairs and beloved cat downstairs, with a door in between, keep that cat away from beloved cat for 10 days as doc advised, long enough for her to heel...she had 5 kittens that died when she was fixed:(.

Bottom line, my cat HATES HER...and I mean, hates her...I have never in my life heard the kind of aweful sounds coming out of my beloved cat's mouth...certain my parents in Florida could hear this sound of hers, all the way from maine...

little cat, 6lbs, tries to play submissive...at least 20 times now, beloved cat has gotten to small cat and tumbled and screamed and rolled with her....but small cat keeps coming back for more??????????

She doesn't want to be relegated upstairs when all the people and action are downstairs.

Yesterday I nap on couch downstairs, beloved cat in there with me, small cat, while I am sleeping, comes and lays on me and falls asleep too....that's what I am guessing, I wake up to god aweful cat screams and running over my body to get away from beloved cat...nother major cat fight, thank God, I did not get hurt, but this time it was close call! :eek:

HELP! Will this EVER END, will cats be able to tolerate eachother SOME DAY?

I am clueless on this stuff?

beloved cat, was first and only cat....she is really hurt by all of this too... along with the little kitty who just wants to be part of the pak...

cats can take as long as a year to accept the new comer....clark accept tiff within a week...roland still aint to fond of her....but noruns over to beat her head with his paw...she was like a bobbled headed doll for weeks...now they are calmer..

if your kitty is calico it is most likely female....how can you people not tell the difference?

cats can take as long as a year to accept the new comer....clark accept tiff within a week...roland still aint to fond of her....but noruns over to beat her head with his paw...she was like a bobbled headed doll for weeks...now they are calmer..

if your kitty is calico it is most likely female....how can you people not tell the difference?

my cat is a grey and white, new kitty is white with black circles, like a jersey cow, with feet and legs like a Jack Rabbit...can jump over five feet from a standing position!

She can clearly get away from my big fat cat, but she takes the beating most every time Abbey attacks her.

I am so clueless on this stuff! I feel sorry for both cats, especially Abbey.

Forum List

Back