Fucking Spiders!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I had to kill a big brown fucking narly hobo spider and then ten minutes later another big brown spider crawled across my leg. I hate fucking spider! What is their purpose?

I would take any insect over a spider. Even a large beattle.

Even mosquitoes? Cockroaches? They eat anything that will stick to their web, even bees and wasps. One spider in the house is all it takes to clear out a lot of pests. Single floor house that is. They even eat termites!

Even mosquitoes? Cockroaches? They eat anything that will stick to their web, even bees and wasps. One spider in the house is all it takes to clear out a lot of pests. Single floor house that is. They even eat termites!
I have a certain blood type or hormone that mosquitoes don't like or I am immune but I haven't had a mosquitoe bite in years and we had them real bad this year. Bee's I have no problem with, I used to pick up garbage at our Riverfront Park here and there would be 20 bee's sworming the can. If you don't bother them they don't sting you.
I understand spider's serve a purpose but can't we find something else to fill their job?

I have a certain blood type or hormone that mosquitoes don't like or I am immune but I haven't had a mosquitoe bite in years and we had them real bad this year. Bee's I have no problem with, I used to pick up garbage at our Riverfront Park here and there would be 20 bee's sworming the can. If you don't bother them they don't sting you.
I understand spider's serve a purpose but can't we find something else to fill their job?

Not naturally ... ;)

Spiders are safe with me until they come down where I can see them you know, until they invade my space. I'll squish them even though they are beneficial and amazing, they're also creepy.

No way I'm gonna pick them up and put them outside...

We don't get them too awfully big here but once in awhile I see a wolf spider that I don't even want to step on, they're so big.

I've played with all types of spiders, bare handed. One of my favorites is the black widow. They are pretty and elegant, and I don't have the common allergy to their poison so they can bite me without ill effect ... aside from the pain of the bite. ;) I don't much care for tarantulas though, not big on hairy bugs.

I've played with all types of spiders, bare handed. One of my favorites is the black widow. They are pretty and elegant, and I don't have the common allergy to their poison so they can bite me without ill effect ... aside from the pain of the bite. ;) I don't much care for tarantulas though, not big on hairy bugs.

I don't think I would let any of them crawl on my hands especially not a tarantula. They're the most interesting and beautiful of spiders but I don't know, still scarey.

I don't think I would let any of them crawl on my hands especially not a tarantula. They're the most interesting and beautiful of spiders but I don't know, still scarey.

One of the reasons, other than their large size, that tarantulas are often pets is because they typically don't bite, and even if they do, they are so slow to inject poison you can pull them off before they do any damage. But if you are nervous around any spider, best not to play with them, fear triggers their attack. Many will attack when they come into contact with sweat even. If a spider spooks me somehow, I don't handle it until I calm down first.

One of the reasons, other than their large size, that tarantulas are often pets is because they typically don't bite, and even if they do, they are so slow to inject poison you can pull them off before they do any damage. But if you are nervous around any spider, best not to play with them, fear triggers their attack. Many will attack when they come into contact with sweat even. If a spider spooks me somehow, I don't handle it until I calm down first.

:lol: I'm getting a little nervous just reading your posts so I think I'll just let them live their lives until they attempt to make friends with me.

Then I squish them.

:lol: I'm getting a little nervous just reading your posts so I think I'll just let them live their lives until they attempt to make friends with me.

Then I squish them.

I have never claimed to make people feel at ease around me. ;)

Then I squish them.

I have never claimed to make people feel at ease around me. ;)

Well good. :razz:

It isn't you, it's the spiders.

you and my ex boyfriend should meet!jk

Forum List

Back