Let’s talk about repealing the Second Amendment

Well, its good to know that at least SOME people on the left understand the 2nd - as intended - is in the way of what they want to do:
To wit:

Well no - it means exactly that - the law abiding all over the country would lose their right to keep and bear arms at the simplest level.
Beside the point.

The point:
Why don't more of your advocate for this?
Why don't ALL pf you advocate for this?
If you are --serious-- about "gun safety", why are you wasting your time and effort to push for laws you know will be struck as a violation of the 2nd?
The pro-gun side often claims you aren't --serious-- about gun safety -- that your goal is to simply harass and limit the rights of the law abiding in whatever way you can; so long as you push for laws you know will be struck, this is a sound point.

C'mon. Do the work, Spend the time and make the effort.
Convince Congress to pass an amendment to repeal the 2nd.
Convince 38 states to ratify it - the fact 25 states do not require a permit to carry a concealed firearm shouldn't daunt you here - right?
Because otherwise you're just wasting time, needlessly harassing the law abiding, and making lawyers rich.
This is not a great time to discuss repealing the Second Amendment.

After all the BLM riots a large number of police decided to retire or quit. The resound has been a nationwide shortage of police officers and long response times.

If someone is breaking into your home and you dial 911 you might be on your own for half an hour or even a couple of hours. You would be wise to buy a firearm today if you don’t have one and learn how to use it effectively and safely before you need it to save your life or the lives of members of your family.

See. No matter how many times it is repeated that the 2nd amendment is NOT going to be repealed, nor are there anybody wanting to do so,

THE IDIOTS continue repeating the LIE. !!!!
You are confused Moon Bat.

Democrats run on a platform of restricting the right to keep and bear arms. Some will just come right out and say they want to abolish the right to keep and bear arms. Others hide it by saying they only want "reasonable gun control", which is always super oppressive. Sometimes that oppression has to be overturned by the Supreme Court like when the Democrat filth in DC wouldn't let Dick Heller have a gun in his own home or the Democrat law makers in New York said a person could not carry a firearm outside their home.

What firearms do you think I should not be able to own?

Democrats run on a platform of restricting the right to keep and bear arms. Some will just come right out and say they want to abolish the right to keep and bear arms. Others hide it by saying they only want "reasonable gun control", which is always super oppressive. Sometimes that oppression has to be overturned by the Supreme Court like when the Democrat filth in DC wouldn't let Dick Heller have a gun in his own home or the Democrat law makers in New York said a person could not carry a firearm outside their home.

What firearms do you think I should not be able to own?
You should own NO guns at all, based on your immaturity.

Give them all up. Be a good American. That is what mature people do.

I have made it very clear, but are you being obtuse?

BAN. AR-15 just as it was BANNED before 2004.

CLEAR NOW. ??????

Why just the AR platform? If you want the AR banned, what about a clip or magazine fed semi-auto deer rifle?

It sounds to me like, that you fall into the category of people who know nothing about firearms, and when you see an AR, you are frightened by its 'military-look', and immediately want it banned not realizing that there are plenty of other platforms out there that work in the same way an AR does.

Why just the AR platform? If you want the AR banned, what about a clip or magazine fed semi-auto deer rifle?

It sounds to me like, that you fall into the category of people who know nothing about firearms, and when you see an AR, you are frightened by its 'military-look', and immediately want it banned not realizing that there are plenty of other platforms out there that work in the same way an AR does.
I have posted all which have been talked about, which since 2004 have been a problem in keeping people alive.

I will not repeat myself. You know very well which weapons and number of clip magazines, and background check, etc, is talked about and needs to be done in order to return to before 2004.

Go read on it if you are not sure about it.

I would stop talking about guns, and it goes for many of you.

Because in the end, many of you are of one mind, which is YOUR signature:

"The civil war has started, the only thing that is missing are the bullets."

[ Trump followers started the talk of a civil war, because it is not enough how the South lost the 1861 civil war, NO......the USA needs another one because there are plenty of ways all of his followers have learned that THEY are being abused, and they should "Fight" back. Pathetic ]

Try another insurrection, or even a civil war, and see where it gets you.

You should own NO guns at all, based on your immaturity.

Give them all up. Be a good American. That is what mature people do.

During my time in the military and my time working in the aerospace industry I had a Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret Crypto, L and Q security clearances. By the way, in case you didn't know Q is for nuclear weapons technology. The government trust me a whole lot more than they trust you.

I have also passed the stupid unconstitutional (but never the less the law) background check for a Class III machine gun and the Florida concealed carry background check.

I have 29 AR-15s, a M-16, a dozen other "assault weapons" hundreds of high capacity magazines, tens of thousands of rounds of ammo and several other firearms.

So the question remains since you are a stupid confused Libtard that hates the right to keep and bear arms. What firearms do I have that you think are too dangerous for me to posses?

During my time in the military and my time working in the aerospace industry I had a Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, Top Secret Crypto, L and Q security clearances. By the way, in case you didn't know Q is for nuclear weapons technology. The government trust me a whole lot more than they trust you.

I have also passed the stupid unconstitutional (but never the less the law) background check for a Class III machine gun and the Florida concealed carry background check.

I have 29 AR-15s, a M-16, a dozen other "assault weapons" hundreds of high capacity magazines, tens of thousands of rounds of ammo and several other firearms.

So the question remains since you are a stupid confused Libtard that hates the right to keep and bear arms. What firearms do I have that you think are too dangerous for me to posses?

You need a flamethrower, too.
They're totally legal to purchase. You can get it sent straight to your house!

I have posted all which have been talked about, which since 2004 have been a problem in keeping people alive.

I will not repeat myself. You know very well which weapons and number of clip magazines, and background check, etc, is talked about and needs to be done in order to return to before 2004.

Go read on it if you are not sure about it.

The problem here is your ignorance. You've fallen into the typical cliche trap that insists if only the AR had remained banned there would have been few mass shootings.
You believe that banning and or confiscating the AR platform, that suddenly everything would change, and school kids would not be facing any danger from being shot.
Someone that is so extreme or mentally ill would still be able to create just as much carnage, whether the AR existed or not. But the hunting rifle doesn't look as scary as the AR, so the ignorant will continue this drumbeat of banning the AR, the so-called "assault rifle.

Watch this video, it's quick, won't take much of your time.

I do not give a darn as to what you have. It looks like you have more than enough to protect your house without needing an AR-15 as well.

Your childish mind seems to think that more is better. It is not. Keep your guns. NO ONE, pay attention, NO ONE is coming for your guns.

You are keeping all of those weapons and ammunitions for a future civil war, it is still on you and NOBODY else, what will happen if you ever attempt to actually join a civil war against any government.

CLEAR ??????

The problem here is your ignorance. You've fallen into the typical cliche trap that insists if only the AR had remained banned there would have been few mass shootings.
You believe that banning and or confiscating the AR platform, that suddenly everything would change, and school kids would not be facing any danger from being shot.
Someone that is so extreme or mentally ill would still be able to create just as much carnage, whether the AR existed or not. But the hunting rifle doesn't look as scary as the AR, so the ignorant will continue this drumbeat of banning the AR, the so-called "assault rifle.

Watch this video, it's quick, won't take much of your time.

I want things to go back to before 2004. So does George W Bush. But since he does not agree with you anymore, you have no respect at all for that President. Or his father. Or anyone who worked for the Reagan, both Bush administration who would be against having the AR-15 in the arms of civilians.

Keep not giving a darn. Gun addicts are no different from alcohol or drug addicts. All it matters is how and when they are getting more.

America is trapped in the status quo situation of gun violence and gun related mass murders that reach far out of proportion to any other normal country.

This needs to be the starting point for any discussion that is related to breaking the hold of it's Its!!! 2nd. amendment.

Fwiw, it's most likely that nothing can be done to change the situation as the issue sits at this point in time.

Only a significant increase in gun violence against school children will be the motivation of the people to demand change.

A doubling or even tripling of a base level from the year 2000? Is there any breaking point for the hearts of parents who lose their little ones?
It's Not About Guns; It's About Tolerance of Weirdos

From childhood on, creeps should be bullied until they either change or commit suicide. This mandated permissiveness takes away all inhibitions from such mutant degenerates. Spare the rod and the child thinks he's God.

I do not give a darn as to what you have. It looks like you have more than enough to protect your house without needing an AR-15 as well.

Your childish mind seems to think that more is better. It is not. Keep your guns. NO ONE, pay attention, NO ONE is coming for your guns.

You are keeping all of those weapons and ammunitions for a future civil war, it is still on you and NOBODY else, what will happen if you ever attempt to actually join a civil war against any government.

CLEAR ??????

You don't get respect because you are a stupid uneducated Libtard with your head up your Moon Bat ass. You sure as hell do not understand the Bill of Rights and why we have it.

You have no idea what you are talking about. My firearms are used for recreational purposes. They are available for self defense but I think the chances of me ever having to use one for that purpose is close to nil since I do not live in a Democrat controlled big city shithole where most of the crimes in the US takes place.

They are available for the "security of a free state" as prescribed in the Constitution but there is even a less likelihood of them ever being used for that purpose than for self defense.

You deflected my question because you don't have an answer that would be defensible. What firearms do you think I should be prohibited by the government from having?

You don't get respect because you are a stupid uneducated Libtard with your head up your Moon Bat ass. You sure as hell do not understand the Bill of Rights and why we have it.

You have no idea what you are talking about. My firearms are used for recreational purposes. They are available for self defense but I think the chances of me ever having to use one for that purpose is close to nil since I do not live in a Democrat controlled big city shithole where most of the crimes in the US takes place.

They are available for the "security of a free state" as prescribed in the Constitution but there is even a less likelihood of them ever being used for that purpose than for self defense.

You deflected my question because you don't have an answer that would be defensible. What firearms do you think I should be prohibited by the government from having?
You are sure that there are more crimes in "Big Cities" than anywhere in Republican governed States?

No big cities in Red States, they are all small cities with hardly any crime? Let us look at 2019.
-----------

Do red states report higher rates of violent crime than blue states?​

YES

According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat. However, the District of Columbia had the highest rate despite voting blue.

The FBI cautions against using any one demographic marker to draw conclusions about the causes of crime, which they describe as manifold, complex and often “not readily measurable.” Cited variables include:

• Population density and transience.
  • Poverty.
  • Education levels.
  • Racial and ethnic makeup.
  • Family cohesiveness.
  • Strength of law enforcement.
  • Youth concentration.
  • Climate.
Statistics are further complicated by the fact that higher crime rates may reflect greater reporting rather than a higher incidence of crime.

The overall crime rate in the U.S. decreased slightly in 2019 compared to 2018.

You are sure that there are more crimes in "Big Cities" than anywhere in Republican governed States?

No big cities in Red States, they are all small cities with hardly any crime? Let us look at 2019.
-----------

Do red states report higher rates of violent crime than blue states?​

YES

According to 2019 FBI data, seven out of ten states with the highest per-capita rates of violent crime voted Republican in the 2020 election. In contrast, seven out of ten states with the lowest rates voted Democrat. However, the District of Columbia had the highest rate despite voting blue.

The FBI cautions against using any one demographic marker to draw conclusions about the causes of crime, which they describe as manifold, complex and often “not readily measurable.” Cited variables include:

• Population density and transience.
  • Poverty.
  • Education levels.
  • Racial and ethnic makeup.
  • Family cohesiveness.
  • Strength of law enforcement.
  • Youth concentration.
  • Climate.
Statistics are further complicated by the fact that higher crime rates may reflect greater reporting rather than a higher incidence of crime.

The overall crime rate in the U.S. decreased slightly in 2019 compared to 2018.

Answer my question Moon Bat.

Stop running from the question I have been asking you.

What firearms should I be prohibited by the government from owning?

My ARs?

My M-16?

My FAL?

My Garand?

My M1 Carbines?

My 10-22

My 1911s.

My Sig pistols?

My S&W pistols?

My 5.7 pistol?

How about my ammo?

How about my high capacity magazines?

Which of them are so scared shitless of that you think the government should deprive me of my Constitutional right to own?

Answer my question Moon Bat.

Stop running from the question I have been asking you.

What firearms should I be prohibited by the government from owning?

My ARs?

My M-16?

My FAL?

My Garand?

My M1 Carbines?

My 10-22

My 1911s.

My Sig pistols?

My S&W pistols?

My 5.7 pistol?

How about my ammo?u

How about my high capacity magazines?

Which of them are so scared shitless of that you think the government should deprive me of my Constitutional right to own?
I told you I do not give a crap what weapons you have.
You bought them legally with a background check. Keep them.

The government is NOT coming after them. NOT COMING AFTER THEM. GOT IT. ???????

Get out of the sun. You are seeing things. Idiot.

Forum List

Back