Let’s talk about repealing the Second Amendment

I want things to go back to before 2004. So does George W Bush. But since he does not agree with you anymore, you have no respect at all for that President. Or his father. Or anyone who worked for the Reagan, both Bush administration who would be against having the AR-15 in the arms of civilians.

Keep not giving a darn. Gun addicts are no different from alcohol or drug addicts. All it matters is how and when they are getting more.

You realize that Thurston and Columbine happened during the ban on so-called "assault weapons" and the AR was not used?

I told you I do not give a crap what weapons you have.
You bought them legally with a background check. Keep them.

The government is NOT coming after them. NOT COMING AFTER THEM. GOT IT. ???????

Get out of the sun. You are seeing things. Idiot.

You are running away from the answer.

You do care because you defend filthy gun control that would deprive me and millions of other Americans the right to keep and bear arms. You even deny the Bill of Rights protecting the individal right to keep and bear arms, even though the Supreme Court decided that was the case. You think the government has the right to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.

Stop your lying. It just makes you look like even more of a fool than we already think you are.

You are running away from the answer.

You do care because you defend filthy gun control that would deprive me and millions of other Americans the right to keep and bear arms. You even deny the Bill of Rights protecting the individal right to keep and bear arms, even though the Supreme Court decided that was the case. You think the government has the right to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.

Stop your lying. It just makes you look like even more of a fool than we already think you are.
I answered you a thousand times. You do not like the answer.

You want people to tell you what is NOT going to happen. You are NOT going to have all of your guns confiscated by the government, or ALL of your ammunitions.

Go ON using them for entertainment.

Now GROW THE HELL UP !!!!!

And you believe ridding the country of AR's will change that?
You are way too addicted to guns.

Get some therapy. It is bound to help, as it helps all addicted of alcohol, gambling, drugs, sex, food and many other addictive things some people simply cannot and will not let go of.

Awareness of one's problem is the first step.

I answered you a thousand times. You do not like the answer.

You want people to tell you what is NOT going to happen. You are NOT going to have all of your guns confiscated by the government, or ALL of your ammunitions.

Go ON using them for entertainment.

Now GROW THE HELL UP !!!!!
You haven't done jackshit.

You haven't told me why the government filth taking any of my firearms is going to somehow make this country safer. Especially considering that most of the gun crime in this country takes place in Democrat controlled big city shitholes where the Blacks and Browns don't even adhere to the existing gun laws.

Of course the Second isn't about making a pussy like you feel more safe. It is about "the security of a free state". It says so right there in the Constitution. I shit you not.

Stop being dishonest. You are embarrassing yourself.

You are way too addicted to guns.

Get some therapy. It is bound to help, as it helps all addicted of alcohol, gambling, drugs, sex, food and many other addictive things some people simply cannot and will not let go of.

Awareness of one's problem is the first step.

I'm just asking some questions, and pointing out to you that in this fucked up society we live in today, no bans on guns like the AR is going to change anything.
Kids will still be every bit as vulnerable as they are right now, and the fucked up people out there will still be able to create the same kind of carnage as they are right now.

You haven't done jackshit.

You haven't told me why the government filth taking any of my firearms is going to somehow make this country safer. Especially considering that most of the gun crime in this country takes place in Democrat controlled big city shitholes where the Blacks and Browns don't even adhere to the existing gun laws.

Of course the Second isn't about making a pussy like you feel more safe. It is about "the security of a free state". It says so right there in the Constitution. I shit you not.

Stop being dishonest. You are embarrassing yourself.
I posted the truth about crime. You do not like it, that is your problem.

By all means show how racist you are. Blacks and Browns.

You do not believe that banning the AR-15 will reduce mass murders that is your problem. Statistics show otherwise.

Think of your self as being honest all you like. You are honestly a very addicted person to guns, and what the Constitution said 200 years ago. It does not mean what you think it said, but so be it, keep believing that it does.

Stay addicted. Cry in your sleep for just "thinking" that any one of your beloved weapons can EVER be taken away from you.

Sad, beyond sad.

I'm just asking some questions, and pointing out to you that in this fucked up society we live in today, no bans on guns like the AR is going to change anything.
Kids will still be every bit as vulnerable as they are right now, and the fucked up people out there will still be able to create the same kind of carnage as they are right now.
You do not wish to believe that it will make a difference that is YOUR problem, and anyone else who insists in thinking like you.

Facts prove you wrong. Check the link I posted. The one with statistics from 2004 to present. Check what it was like before 2004.

That is what I want, back to before 2004.

Not ALL weapons.
You are being asked to give up ONE out of hundreds of weapons because it causes too many deaths and the bodies become unrecognizable.
"All bearable arms"
This includes AR15s
You don't have to like it, but you don't get to ignore it.
And you cannot do THAT one simple thing.
Because there's no rational, reasoned argument for doing so.

Last edited:
I just want the ban of AR-15 to go back to what it was before 2004.
See below.
Tell us why you believe the 1994 AWB had any effect on anything, and would have any effect if reinstated

1670896251460.png

America is trapped in the status quo situation of gun violence and gun related mass murders that reach far out of proportion to any other normal country.
Oh look.
More mindless off-topic nonsense.

From a subject of Canaduh, a nation that was founded on cowering and groveling before the same tyrant against whom we Americans violently rebelled in order to establish our nation. From one whose own character reflects the shameful and cowardly origin of his nation.

Such a pathetic, foolish creature has no wisdom to offer to any American.

Forum List

Back