Let's Talk About Being Armed and Black...

andaronjim

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is this something white America is comfortable with? Why/why not?

Take a look at the video above and share your thoughts.
In Virginia when Black Face Northam started making harder for citizens there to purchase a fire arm, there were plenty of blacks along with whites protesting that KKK, murderer of black babies. I have no problem with any law abiding citizen owning a fire arm, but i would like to remind you MarcATL(you racist prick) it was southern white democrats that prevented blacks from owning weapons in the 20th century so they KKK members could terrorize and murder the black people of the US.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

In Virginia when Black Face Northam started making harder for citizens there to purchase a fire arm, there were plenty of blacks along with whites protesting that KKK, murderer of black babies. I have no problem with any law abiding citizen owning a fire arm, but i would like to remind you MarcATL(you racist prick) it was southern white democrats that prevented blacks from owning weapons in the 20th century so they KKK members could terrorize and murder the black people of the US.
Yep, our little Marky Mark IS a racist prick, NO doubt about that. The ONLY one that's more racist on this site is your friend and mine, IM2. I think a nice and just punishment for these two knuckleheads would be to have to spend the rest of their days in a nursing home inhabited ONLY by old white folk. THAT would suffice.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Gold Member
Reaction score

When was this posted Marc? I liked it, he reminds me of the people who have mentored me.

Oh sorry, I just saw your comment was directed to white Americans.
Here we go again. What specifically do you dislike about my opinion? Or do you just abhor the thought of black people being armed?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When was this posted Marc? I liked it, he reminds me of the people who have mentored me.

Oh sorry, I just saw your comment was directed to white Americans.
Here we go again. What specifically do you dislike about my opinion? Or do you just abhor the thought of black people being armed?
Sorry, I MEANT to click "Funny". I'll rectify this, thanks!

WinterBorn

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think if young black men started buying large numbers of semi-auto rifles, there would be backlash and gun laws would be passed.

Just my opinion.

Muhammed

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think if young black men started buying large numbers of semi-auto rifles, there would be backlash and gun laws would be passed.

Just my opinion.
:icon_rolleyes:
That's already happened in Democrat-controlled areas. How long have you been in a coma?

Lysistrata

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am a 67-year-old white woman who has not fired a gun since I was 12. I'm thinking of buying a gun. I'm not afraid of them. What I say to you now is do what is necessary to protect yourself and your family. I wish that I did not see these times in my life but here they are. Protect yourself and your loved ones.

longly

VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you are most likely wrong. Where I come from, almost everyone owns guns black and white and that includes a considerable number of women. More black people owning guns would be a good thing. The second amendment is important to the freedom of our country. Working-class people can vote today because their frontier ancestors were armed when they showed up at polls on Election Day. We have never had a coup in this country because the plotters had to worry about how the people would react. Government is dangerous that is the nature of the beast; it would seem that is something that black people would understand better than most peoples.

WelfareQueen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now more than ever, in Trump’s America of racism, bigotry, and hate, blacks need to arm themselves.

With looters, leftest scum bags, and little commie faggots escaping from Mommie's basement now is a great time for everyone to have a gun. :thup:

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Just my opinion.
That would be both amusing and ironic – as any such laws would be struck down by the conservative judges, and conservative justices, white racists worked so hard to have placed on the bench.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Lol ask democrats,, nra was created to arm blacks

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List