Let's see how Trump did with healthcare durring his four years as President

Explain exactly how the "right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness" is taken away if the government controls healthcare?
its when they start deciding what treatment I can get based on my age and resources not to mention when they start dictating what and how we can eat,,,

we already have death panels with IPAB,,

the real question is why do you think you can use the government to force me into a system I dont want to be in???
What treatment you can get is already being decided by your resources, something that's exactly the problem. The US has the most expensive healthcare system in the world bar none. It doesn't have the best healthcare system in the world in terms of results... not even close. And healthcare doesn't decide what you eat, now that's off topic.

As to your question. Because that's how being a citizen in a country works. If you want to have the security and comfort that a nation provides you as a citizen make a pact to support the country as a whole. You are forced to pay taxes so you can have roads, police protection, fire protection they aren't just there for your personal use they are of all people and as such understand that everybody contributes to maintaining those things. If you agree with that concept than paying for healthcare is no different.

maybe the system of a communist country but not one that wants to be free,,,

if thats the system you want maybe you should just move to one instead of forcing your views on people that dont want it,,,
YOU ARE ALREADY IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS THAT SYSTEM. In fact, every country in history functioned in exactly that manner. A central government collects taxes of one sort of another and in return that central government offers certain services. The system you are advocating hasn't existed since humans were hunter-gatherers and probably not even then.
we arent like every other country in history,, and our constitution is very clear what authority the fed gov has,, and no where does it say they can take from one group and give to another,,, in fact the last sentence of the 5th amendment is clear about when they take from us,,

your lack of that simple knowledge shows this isnt going anywhere and you are hell bent on forcing others into what you want,,
Of course, the US is like every other country in history in how it functions. As to my lack of simple knowledge. I'm not the one trying to claim I don't pay taxes, you are when you claim that the US has some more free way to assure it's functioning.

Explain exactly how the "right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness" is taken away if the government controls healthcare?
its when they start deciding what treatment I can get based on my age and resources not to mention when they start dictating what and how we can eat,,,

we already have death panels with IPAB,,

the real question is why do you think you can use the government to force me into a system I dont want to be in???
What treatment you can get is already being decided by your resources, something that's exactly the problem. The US has the most expensive healthcare system in the world bar none. It doesn't have the best healthcare system in the world in terms of results... not even close. And healthcare doesn't decide what you eat, now that's off topic.

As to your question. Because that's how being a citizen in a country works. If you want to have the security and comfort that a nation provides you as a citizen make a pact to support the country as a whole. You are forced to pay taxes so you can have roads, police protection, fire protection they aren't just there for your personal use they are of all people and as such understand that everybody contributes to maintaining those things. If you agree with that concept than paying for healthcare is no different.

maybe the system of a communist country but not one that wants to be free,,,

if thats the system you want maybe you should just move to one instead of forcing your views on people that dont want it,,,
YOU ARE ALREADY IN A COUNTRY THAT HAS THAT SYSTEM. In fact, every country in history functioned in exactly that manner. A central government collects taxes of one sort of another and in return that central government offers certain services. The system you are advocating hasn't existed since humans were hunter-gatherers and probably not even then.
we arent like every other country in history,, and our constitution is very clear what authority the fed gov has,, and no where does it say they can take from one group and give to another,,, in fact the last sentence of the 5th amendment is clear about when they take from us,,

your lack of that simple knowledge shows this isnt going anywhere and you are hell bent on forcing others into what you want,,
Of course, the US is like every other country in history in how it functions. As to my lack of simple knowledge. I'm not the one trying to claim I don't pay taxes, you are when you claim that the US has some more free way to assure it's functioning.

Let's see how Trump did with healthcare durring his four years as President.
Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with a much better plan. He promised "insurance for everybody" at a lower cost.
Obamacare was never repealed and replaced with a comprehensive Trump plan. Trump did make some changes to Obamacare with the following results
- The number of uninsured Americans increased by 2.3 million from 2016 to 2019
- Trump restablished "skinny policies" that provide inadequate coverage,
- despite a mix of "skinny policies" the cost of insurance has increased under Trump
- Trump is leaving behind a law suit going to the Supreme Court this spring that would eliminate Obamacare resulting in the elimination of Obamacare and 20 million Americans would lose insurance. The suit was filed during COVID. BUT TRUMP HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TO REPLACE OBAMACARE IF THE SUIT IS SUCCESSFUL.

Trump on healthcare - A HUGE FAIL

Didn't Trump end the Super Negro's unconstitutional mandate?
Do you hate the constitution like the Kenyan Dictator did?
What do you think of the sedition charges for the idiot carrying a confederate flag after breaking into the capitol.
The US is changing. Prevalent culture is coming after you. Your disgusting post is not funny. It is unAmerican. Watch out. The momentum is no more tolerance for people like you. The solution of stopping you will be based on what you do. But there will be a solution
Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with a much better plan. He promised "insurance for everybody" at a lower cost.
Obamacare was never repealed and replaced with a comprehensive Trump plan. Trump did make some changes to Obamacare with the following results
- despite a mix of "skinny policies" the cost of insurance has increased under Trump
- Trump is leaving behind a law suit going to the Supreme Court this spring that would eliminate Obamacare resulting in the elimination of Obamacare and 20 million Americans would lose insurance. The suit was filed during COVID. BUT TRUMP HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TO REPLACE OBAMACARE IF THE SUIT IS SUCCESSFUL.

the real fail is not getting the fed gov out of the healthcare business,,,
No Medicare, no Medicade - How do you see that working.
If I am an insurance company I would not want to insure old people. There is too much risk. If I insured an old person I would charge a lot of money.
What do you do with people who cannot afford insurance.
If a person has no insurance and not enough money to pay for healthcare what do we do. Do you let them die. If not who pays their medical costs.

I'm more concerned about my private healthcare not the government programs that help the old and useless,,,
What are you going to do when you are old and useless.
If you are fortunate to live long enough to be old and useless. Everyone who grows older, has greater risks of health problems and less opportunities for work.
The only profession that thrives on real old people is politics.

as I said I am more concerned about my privat healthcare than the programs that should and can exist better at a state level,,,
I am still waiting for you to answer the questions that I posed in # 11 and #13 above but I am not holding my breath. I actually don't think that you are smart enough to provide a coheranr and rational answere to any of it. And while we are at it, please explain-with examples- how insurers and pharmaceuticals can be trusted to put patients before profits in the absence of government involvement. As always, you fail to impress with your limited knowledge and brain power

I would rather deal with private companies than government officials that have an army to protect them,,,
How the hell is that an answere to my questions?. You are clearly out of your depth on the subject . You just keep regurgitating conservative talking points biut with no real understading of the issue . You don't think that the private insurers don'e have an "army" ( of lawyers I) to protect them? Are you really that stupid??
how am I out of my depth when I just said I dont want the government involved in my private healthcare???
Details, details you fricking idiot. I would like 10 million dollars. Wanting it means nothing. The question is how to do it.
Wanting government out of healthcare is one thing. How you do it is another. You have 2 people bring up big problems with priovate only insurance.
You have not answered how you overcome the problems.
real solutiions for the real world
your spins are laughable,,

you wanting a million dollars is different than me not wanting the governemnt in my private business,,

and when did I say ONLY private ins.???
You are not providing answers.
People who are accountable and have work ethics know that whatever you want you need a realistic plan and work to make it happen.
Those who want without, a plan or any work, are lazy bullshitters.
I do have ethics and a plan,, and it doesnt include the government controlling my healthcare,,

and I would never force something I want on you,, can you say the same??
Ok so you don't want government controlling your healthcare? You prefer the rober barons who run the insurance and drug companies who put prof above peple controlling your health care? Are you really that stupid. You are so blinded by your disdain for goverment to be able to think rationally about this,

whats really sad is you think government cares more about you than a private business cares about your money,,,

bet you wouldnt think that if republicans controlled it,,,
What is really sad is that you are so fucking stupid as to think that private for profit business cares more about you and will protect you better than legislation like Obama care . Good fucking god how stupid can you be?

Last edited:

the real fail is not getting the fed gov out of the healthcare business,,,
No Medicare, no Medicade - How do you see that working.
If I am an insurance company I would not want to insure old people. There is too much risk. If I insured an old person I would charge a lot of money.
What do you do with people who cannot afford insurance.
If a person has no insurance and not enough money to pay for healthcare what do we do. Do you let them die. If not who pays their medical costs.

I'm more concerned about my private healthcare not the government programs that help the old and useless,,,
What are you going to do when you are old and useless.
If you are fortunate to live long enough to be old and useless. Everyone who grows older, has greater risks of health problems and less opportunities for work.
The only profession that thrives on real old people is politics.

as I said I am more concerned about my privat healthcare than the programs that should and can exist better at a state level,,,
I am still waiting for you to answer the questions that I posed in # 11 and #13 above but I am not holding my breath. I actually don't think that you are smart enough to provide a coheranr and rational answere to any of it. And while we are at it, please explain-with examples- how insurers and pharmaceuticals can be trusted to put patients before profits in the absence of government involvement. As always, you fail to impress with your limited knowledge and brain power

I would rather deal with private companies than government officials that have an army to protect them,,,
How the hell is that an answere to my questions?. You are clearly out of your depth on the subject . You just keep regurgitating conservative talking points biut with no real understading of the issue . You don't think that the private insurers don'e have an "army" ( of lawyers I) to protect them? Are you really that stupid??
how am I out of my depth when I just said I dont want the government involved in my private healthcare???
Maybe because you also said they should exist at the state level, something that also constitutes government? Or maybe it is because you say you're only concerned about your current situation, oblivious to the fact that you too will grow old and as such would become uninsurable if your logic is followed to its conclusion?

You are out of your debt because your replies don't speak to a coherent understanding of your own position or a grasp of the implications of whatever position you hold from one moment to the next.

those programs are different than government controlling my private affairs,,
I'm intrigued. Can you tell me how exactly you figure "those programs" are different from your private insurance? Do they become the same after you are old and no longer capable of paying for your private insurance who in your own words shouldn't exist for the "old and useless"?

its complicated and based on your comments you will never understand,,,
I see. The reason why you aren't explaining your position is that it's such a complicated story that I wouldn't understand? Ok if that's your story I will leave you to your superior intellect.

do you believe in individual freedom and responsibility???
Yes and yes. The way to achieve those things is by realizing that your actions have an effect on the world around you. You seem to use it as a justification for selfishness.

I have a responsibility to me, my family, my community, my country. The last one being the reason why I see no problem in considering healthcare as a COLLECTIVE responsibility because the number of people who will have no need for that will be few to none.

you said yes but then you commented how you dont believe in it,,,

I told you you wouldnt understand,,,

what you want is to force others to do the things you think they should do,,,

some call that fascist,,,
Oh really? So it's fascist to make pay taxes for roads, police departments, the military, etc. etc. The fact of the matter is that I and most likely you are perfectly capable of understanding that a functioning country can't exist without certain collective functions. Healthcare is one of those functions. The reason being is that most everybody avails him or herself to that function on a regular basis. So if everybody needs it in a country it seems a matter of taking responsibility that everybody pays for it to.

youre getting off topic,,,

I have a right to life liberty and pursuit of happiness,, and government controlling my healthcare taks all those away,,,
Yada Yada Yada ! You just cant actually discuss the topic . All that you can dio is spew right wing talking points and platitudes while showing that you have no real grasp of the issue. You are so fucking pathetic that I am embarresed for you

Forum List

Back