Let's see how Trump did with healthcare durring his four years as President

Let's see how Trump did with healthcare durring his four years as President.
Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with a much better plan. He promised "insurance for everybody" at a lower cost.
Obamacare was never repealed and replaced with a comprehensive Trump plan. Trump did make some changes to Obamacare with the following results
- The number of uninsured Americans increased by 2.3 million from 2016 to 2019
- Trump restablished "skinny policies" that provide inadequate coverage,
- despite a mix of "skinny policies" the cost of insurance has increased under Trump
- Trump is leaving behind a law suit going to the Supreme Court this spring that would eliminate Obamacare resulting in the elimination of Obamacare and 20 million Americans would lose insurance. The suit was filed during COVID. BUT TRUMP HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TO REPLACE OBAMACARE IF THE SUIT IS SUCCESSFUL.

Trump on healthcare - A HUGE FAIL

the real fail is not getting the fed gov out of the healthcare business,,,
No Medicare, no Medicade - How do you see that working.
If I am an insurance company I would not want to insure old people. There is too much risk. If I insured an old person I would charge a lot of money.
What do you do with people who cannot afford insurance.
If a person has no insurance and not enough money to pay for healthcare what do we do. Do you let them die. If not who pays their medical costs.

I'm more concerned about my private healthcare not the government programs that help the old and useless,,,

What a selfish and callous piece of excrement! Old and useless? Someday you will old and you are already useless. I am 73 years old and om Medicare administered by a private company to provide additional coverage-Medicare advantage- a public/ private partnership. What the fuck is wrong with that ? I worked all of my life and deserve it and I am far from useless so fuck you bitch!

what ever makes you happy buttercup,,

I just dont understand how pathetic a persons life has to be that they want the government to take care of them,,,
That is so fucking stupid I take care of myself! I pay a premium just like every one else.You have a lot to learn about life kid, but I fear that yoiu never will

Trump failed the country on Healthcare. He never worked one second on improving it. “Who knew healthcare could be so hard?”

His lasting effect was to motivate most Americans around the idea the Republicans have no interest in improving health care access or affordability. Crystal clear now.

Trump promised to repeal and replace Obamacare with a much better plan. He promised "insurance for everybody" at a lower cost.
Obamacare was never repealed and replaced with a comprehensive Trump plan. Trump did make some changes to Obamacare with the following results
- despite a mix of "skinny policies" the cost of insurance has increased under Trump
- Trump is leaving behind a law suit going to the Supreme Court this spring that would eliminate Obamacare resulting in the elimination of Obamacare and 20 million Americans would lose insurance. The suit was filed during COVID. BUT TRUMP HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY HEALTHCARE SYSTEM TO REPLACE OBAMACARE IF THE SUIT IS SUCCESSFUL.

If I am an insurance company I would not want to insure old people. There is too much risk. If I insured an old person I would charge a lot of money.
If a person has no insurance and not enough money to pay for healthcare what do we do. Do you let them die. If not who pays their medical costs.

I'm more concerned about my private healthcare not the government programs that help the old and useless,,,
What are you going to do when you are old and useless.
If you are fortunate to live long enough to be old and useless. Everyone who grows older, has greater risks of health problems and less opportunities for work.
The only profession that thrives on real old people is politics.

as I said I am more concerned about my privat healthcare than the programs that should and can exist better at a state level,,,

My biggest question is if someone has no insurance and no money, do we not provide medical care, even let them die?
If we do provide medical care and not let them die. Who pays their medical bills

If states pick up the tab, that is government. Those who live in the state pick up the tab.
its legal at the state level, not to mention far more efficient,,
You are tripping over your own tongue. First you said that governement should be out of healh care all together. Here you are saying it should be the states providing health care. THINK!! Get your story straight. Why is it ok for states to be involved in health care but not the feds? I doubt that you can provide a coherant explaination. Another question. Why and how would a patchwork of different and varied plans accross the states be more efficient that a federal plan? You just keep spewing idiotic crap that you have obviously not thought through

Last edited:

If you are fortunate to live long enough to be old and useless. Everyone who grows older, has greater risks of health problems and less opportunities for work.

as I said I am more concerned about my privat healthcare than the programs that should and can exist better at a state level,,,
I am still waiting for you to answer the questions that I posed in # 11 and #13 above but I am not holding my breath. I actually don't think that you are smart enough to provide a coheranr and rational answere to any of it. And while we are at it, please explain-with examples- how insurers and pharmaceuticals can be trusted to put patients before profits in the absence of government involvement. As always, you fail to impress with your limited knowledge and brain power

My biggest question is if someone has no insurance and no money, do we not provide medical care, even let them die?
If we do provide medical care and not let them die. Who pays their medical bills

If states pick up the tab, that is government. Those who live in the state pick up the tab.
You are tripping over your own tongue. First you said that governement should be out of healh care all together. Here you are saying it should be the states providing health care. THINK!! Gert your story straight. Why is it ok for states to be involved in health care but nor the feds? I doubt that you can provide a coherant explaination. Another question. Why and how would a patchwork of different and varied plans accross the states be more efficient that a federal plan? You just keep spewing idiotic crap that you have obviously not thought through

try to keep up spanky,, I was clarifying my position for you mentally challenged people,,,

I am still waiting for you to answer the questions that I posed in # 11 and #13 above but I am not holding my breath. I actually don't think that you are smart enough to provide a coheranr and rational answere to any of it. And while we are at it, please explain-with examples- how insurers and pharmaceuticals can be trusted to put patients before profits in the absence of government involvement. As always, you fail to impress with your limited knowledge and brain power

I would rather deal with private companies than government officials that have an army to protect them,,,

Didn't Trump end the Super Negro's unconstitutional mandate?
Do you hate the constitution like the Kenyan Dictator did?

You are tripping over your own tongue. First you said that governement should be out of healh care all together. Here you are saying it should be the states providing health care. THINK!! Gert your story straight. Why is it ok for states to be involved in health care but nor the feds? I doubt that you can provide a coherant explaination. Another question. Why and how would a patchwork of different and varied plans accross the states be more efficient that a federal plan? You just keep spewing idiotic crap that you have obviously not thought through

try to keep up spanky,, I was clarifying my position for you mentally challenged people,,,
You have not clarified shit. You just keep digging a deeper hold for yourself. You are dodging the questions and confirming the fact that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and can defend your position, whatever the hell it is

You have not clarified shit. You just keep digging a deeper hold for yourself. You are dodging the questions and confirming the fact that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about and can defend your position, whatever the hell it is
if you say so,,, NOT!!

I would rather deal with private companies than government officials that have an army to protect them,,,
How the hell is that an answere to my questions?. You are clearly out of your depth on the subject . You just keep regurgitating conservative talking points biut with no real understading of the issue . You don't think that the private insurers don'e have an "army" ( of lawyers I) to protect them? Are you really that stupid??

How the hell is that an answere to my questions?. You are clearly out of your depth on the subject . You just keep regurgitating conservative talking points biut with no real understading of the issue . You don't think that the private insurers don'e have an "army" ( of lawyers I) to protect them? Are you really that stupid??
how am I out of my depth when I just said I dont want the government involved in my private healthcare???

how am I out of my depth when I just said I dont want the government involved in my private healthcare???
Details, details you fricking idiot. I would like 10 million dollars. Wanting it means nothing. The question is how to do it.
Wanting government out of healthcare is one thing. How you do it is another. You have 2 people bring up big problems with priovate only insurance.
You have not answered how you overcome the problems.
real solutiions for the real world

Maybe because you also said they should exist at the state level, something that also constitutes government? Or maybe it is because you say you're only concerned about your current situation, oblivious to the fact that you too will grow old and as such would become uninsurable if your logic is followed to its conclusion?

You are out of your debt because your replies don't speak to a coherent understanding of your own position or a grasp of the implications of whatever position you hold from one moment to the next.

Details, details you fricking idiot. I would like 10 million dollars. Wanting it means nothing. The question is how to do it.
Wanting government out of healthcare is one thing. How you do it is another. You have 2 people bring up big problems with priovate only insurance.
You have not answered how you overcome the problems.
real solutiions for the real world
your spins are laughable,,

you wanting a million dollars is different than me not wanting the governemnt in my private business,,

and when did I say ONLY private ins.???

Maybe because you also said they should exist at the state level, something that also constitutes government? Or maybe it is because you say you're only concerned about your current situation, oblivious to the fact that you too will grow old and as such would become uninsurable if your logic is followed to its conclusion?

You are out of your debt because your replies don't speak to a coherent understanding of your own position or a grasp of the implications of whatever position you hold from one moment to the next.

those programs are different than government controlling my private affairs,,

Trump failed the country on Healthcare. He never worked one second on improving it. “Who knew healthcare could be so hard?”

His lasting effect was to motivate most Americans around the idea the Republicans have no interest in improving health care access or affordability. Crystal clear now.

It is not just his Healthcare plan was a failure, but even worse, his response to COVID was a disaster

400,000 dead

I'm intrigued. Can you tell me how exactly you figure "those programs" are different from your private insurance? Do they become the same after you are old and no longer capable of paying for your private insurance who in your own words shouldn't exist for the "old and useless"?

I'm intrigued. Can you tell me how exactly you figure "those programs" are different from your private insurance? Do they become the same after you are old and no longer capable of paying for your private insurance who in your own words shouldn't exist for the "old and useless"?

its complicated and based on your comments you will never understand,,,

Forum List

Back