lets see how the gun control dems handle this

I don't know why they were surprised by the turn out, them dems loves thay free stuff.

It is proof that those who don't support gun rights have never been in a situation where they wish they had one.

You realize that wanting reasonable restrictions isn't the same as wanting to do away with all guns don't you?

We have reasonable restriction as a nation, some states have gone batshit crazy though. Funny how they're all blue states.

Universal background checks and magazine limits. Don't bother with your silly excuses why you don't want them. I've already heard that crap a hundred times. It doesn't hold up.

I don't know why they were surprised by the turn out, them dems loves thay free stuff.

It is proof that those who don't support gun rights have never been in a situation where they wish they had one.

You realize that wanting reasonable restrictions isn't the same as wanting to do away with all guns don't you?

We have reasonable restriction as a nation, some states have gone batshit crazy though. Funny how they're all blue states.

Universal background checks and magazine limits. Don't bother with your silly excuses why you don't want them. I've already heard that crap a hundred times. It doesn't hold up.

Are those 2 things mentioned as exceptions in the Constitution?

Grenades and tanks aren't mentioned exceptions either.

What's your idea of reasonable? Fuck face

Been down that road a million times. I name a couple reasonable measures, and you claim laws don't mean anything because there are still crooks. You're wrong.
Name one law that will stop mass shootings?

That's your problem. You act like making it harder for one person to kill so many in such a short time is not worth while. You're an idiot.
There are millions upon millions of ARs in this country... And a handful of them are used in crimes percentage wise - like a tiny percentage of a percentage of a percentage...
The thinking of gun control as a necessarily need is delusional at best. There are much bigger fish to fry
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

It's not about doing away with guns dumbass. It's about trying to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, and reducing the number of shots that can be fired before stopping to reload. Of course, like I said before, you think laws are useless, so you are just fine with how many people can be killed in a very short time.

What you ignore is people have very legitimate uses for those weapons with high capacity magazines. I don't have one right now, but I'm seriously considering buying one next week with a night vision scope. Wild hogs are devastating my property. Imagine trying run a lawn mower though a plowed field, that's what you get with hogs.

Bulldog is scared. It's OK bulldog. We will look out for your family if issues arise.

Sure they are. The word arms in the Constitution refers to "small arms."

Explain how you enforce universal background checks.

And that has what to do with your 2 exceptions that were never there?

rm2KTWp.jpg

Been down that road a million times. I name a couple reasonable measures, and you claim laws don't mean anything because there are still crooks. You're wrong.

That's your problem. You act like making it harder for one person to kill so many in such a short time is not worth while. You're an idiot.
There are millions upon millions of ARs in this country... And a handful of them are used in crimes percentage wise - like a tiny percentage of a percentage of a percentage...
The thinking of gun control as a necessarily need is delusional at best. There are much bigger fish to fry

It's not about doing away with guns dumbass. It's about trying to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, and reducing the number of shots that can be fired before stopping to reload. Of course, like I said before, you think laws are useless, so you are just fine with how many people can be killed in a very short time.

What you ignore is people have very legitimate uses for those weapons with high capacity magazines. I don't have one right now, but I'm seriously considering buying one next week with a night vision scope. Wild hogs are devastating my property. Imagine trying run a lawn mower though a plowed field, that's what you get with hogs.

You don't need that many shots before reloading for hogs.My 870 has a three round plug, and I do just fine.

You don't need that many shots before reloading for hogs.My 870 has a three round plug, and I do just fine.

Wonder how you'd do with 20-30 angry muslim's wanting to take your head, and rape your wife with THREE SHOTS!

Yeah, but you probably keep your eyes opening when pulling the trigger. So, perhaps not fair.

Wonder how you'd do with 20-30 angry muslim's wanting to take your head, and rape your wife with THREE SHOTS!

Because that's never happened in the history of this country. Pure rape fantasy, you sick fuck.

Moronic thread premise.

‘Dems’ have no problem with citizens taking a gun training course, gay Americans in particular, given their likelihood of becoming victims of hateful rightwing bigots.

And firearm regulatory measures are more than just the regulation of actual firearms.

The person being moronic is you. Either you didn't read the report, or the truly significant part of it flew right over your tiny little head, and that was the fact that the LGBT community AND the right wing gun community learned that they are not freaks. EVERYONE grew as human beings.

Except for you.

But not small arms. Arms were and are any kind of military weapon.

You realize that wanting "reasonable" restrictions always leads, however gradually, to doing away with all guns, don't you? Regardless of the regulators' initial "good intentions".

It's why the Framers put a clause into the Constitution saying that no government can have ANY say over who can own and carry a gun. They knew well the nature of big-govt types who claim to only want "just a few regulations".

But not small arms. Arms were and are any kind of military weapon.

TRUTH

Really, my neighbor caught 15 in one frame on a game camera. Also you're not going to kill a hog at any distance with a shotgun.

Explain how you enforce universal background checks.

How do we enforce any other law?

Forum List

Back