Let's See How Closely You're Following....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Which of these is the truth?

1. "The president explicitly said that Americans would not see images reminiscent of the U.S. evacuation from Vietnam at the end of that war in 1975—when photos of helicopters evacuating people from the roof of the U.S. embassy in Saigon were widely circulated in the media."

2. "Biden 'Prepared for Every Possible Contingency'"

3. "Biden vacations, begs Taliban for the US embassy as CRT Generals lose a war"

4. "We will not conduct a hasty rush to the exit," Biden went on to say."We will do it responsibly, deliberately and safely."

5. "We’re seeing a tragedy happening in Afghanistan because of Joe Biden’s precipitous withdrawal without apparently any real preparation with the Afghan government or understanding the movement of the Taliban."

6. "... the Biden administration's like, guys, please don't burn our embassy cuz we might not send you foreign aid. China's like, if you burn their embassy, you're still gonna get foreign aid, guys. We're gonna be your friends."

7. PentagonPresSec John Kirby: "There is no intention right now to close the embassy. [...]

8. Transcript of Biden press conference:

Q Is a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan now inevitable?

THE PRESIDENT: No, it is not.

Q Why?

THE PRESIDENT: Because you — the Afghan troops have 300,000 well-equipped — as well-equipped as any army in the world — and an air force against something like 75,000 Taliban. It is not inevitable.

Q Mr. President, some Vietnamese veterans see echoes of their experience in this withdrawal in Afghanistan. Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam, with some people feeling —

THE PRESIDENT: None whatsoever. Zero. What you had is — you had entire brigades breaking through the gates of our embassy — six, if I’m not mistaken.

The Taliban is not the south — the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the — of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable."
Remarks by President Biden on the Drawdown of U.S. Forces in Afghanistan | The White House

East Room 2:09 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. Earlier today, I was briefed by our senior military and national security leaders on the status of the drawdown of U.S. forces and allied forces in Afghanistan. When I announced our drawdown in April, I said we would be out by...
www.whitehouse.gov

The only line he left out is the claim that the Taliban is the JV.......

Biden is clearly not competent, not an able leader, not intelligent enough for the office he supposedly won.

But he is not alone......

......it has been proven that every one who voted for Democrats suffers from the same description.

The shorter version, a one question IQ test:

Who'd you vote for for President?

I usually allow for at least 3 car lengths in case of sudden stops.

Which of these is the truth?

1. "The president explicitly said that Americans would not see images reminiscent of the U.S. evacuation from Vietnam at the end of that war in 1975—when photos of helicopters evacuating people from the roof of the U.S. embassy in Saigon were widely circulated in the media."

2. "Biden 'Prepared for Every Possible Contingency'"

3. "Biden vacations, begs Taliban for the US embassy as CRT Generals lose a war"

4. "We will not conduct a hasty rush to the exit," Biden went on to say."We will do it responsibly, deliberately and safely."

5. "We’re seeing a tragedy happening in Afghanistan because of Joe Biden’s precipitous withdrawal without apparently any real preparation with the Afghan government or understanding the movement of the Taliban."

6. "... the Biden administration's like, guys, please don't burn our embassy cuz we might not send you foreign aid. China's like, if you burn their embassy, you're still gonna get foreign aid, guys. We're gonna be your friends."

7. PentagonPresSec John Kirby: "There is no intention right now to close the embassy. [...]

8. Transcript of Biden press conference:

Q Is a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan now inevitable?

THE PRESIDENT: No, it is not.

Q Why?

THE PRESIDENT: Because you — the Afghan troops have 300,000 well-equipped — as well-equipped as any army in the world — and an air force against something like 75,000 Taliban. It is not inevitable.

Q Mr. President, some Vietnamese veterans see echoes of their experience in this withdrawal in Afghanistan. Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam, with some people feeling —

THE PRESIDENT: None whatsoever. Zero. What you had is — you had entire brigades breaking through the gates of our embassy — six, if I’m not mistaken.

The Taliban is not the south — the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the — of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable."
Remarks by President Biden on the Drawdown of U.S. Forces in Afghanistan | The White House

East Room 2:09 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. Earlier today, I was briefed by our senior military and national security leaders on the status of the drawdown of U.S. forces and allied forces in Afghanistan. When I announced our drawdown in April, I said we would be out by...
www.whitehouse.gov

The only line he left out is the claim that the Taliban is the JV.......

Biden is clearly not competent, not an able leader, not intelligent enough for the office he supposedly won.

But he is not alone......

......it has been proven that every one who voted for Democrats suffers from the same description.

The shorter version, a one question IQ test:

Who'd you vote for for President?

Meanwhile, Blinken's led State Department ended a Trump era program of retrieving Americans from danger zones overseas. Trapping Americans in Afghanistan was premeditated by the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies. This mayhem was engineered and from the grave John McCain warned us about Blinken.

Biden is the only President this century to stand up to the endless war machine. I am proud that he had the balls to finally end this disastrous war. It might be the only time I've ever been proud of a President.

Have someone read the papers to you, you moron.

Trump arranged it, and warned the savages not to do what they are doing under Biden.

Now....your history lesson:

The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

So you're a government school grad?

Hey, Democrats .......guess what?

Turns out that it was well known that Afghanistan would collapse as soon as the troops were withdrawn.....

.....so Biden and the Democrats did exactly that.

Internal State Department Cable Warned of Kabul Collapse​

https://www.wsj.com › articles › confidential-state-depart...

22 hours ago — State Department officials serving in Kabul sent an internal memo to ... 31 troop withdrawal deadline in Afghanistan, according to a U.S. ...
Missing: revealed: ‎| Must include: revealed:

CIA warned of rapid Afghanistan collapse. So why did U.S. get ...​

https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › national-security

2 days ago — “Afghanistan political leaders gave up and fled the country,” Biden told the nation Monday. “The Afghan military collapsed, sometimes without ...
Missing: memo ‎| Must include: memo

US diplomats warned of Afghanistan's collapse in dissent​

https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

22 hours ago — U.S. diplomats at the embassy in Kabul warned in a classified memo to Secretary of State Antony Blinken and the department's leadership last ...
Missing: revealed: ‎| Must include: revealed:

What a party!!!!!!!!

What a President!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing you stole the election, huh??????????

1629551479963.png

Forum List

Back