Let's Point and Laugh at Germophobes!

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Don't you hate pussies who are so terrified of infections they always have to spray this and scrub that and freak out over the slightest possibility of infection? They're shy about touching public doorknobs and drinking fountains, they freak out over people touching money and then food without washing their hands, and always have to thoroughly wash their hands after taking a piss. In public I've occasionally seen people so afraid of germs they even wear those little surgical masks over their mouths/noses. Considering my masturbation history, if I washed my hands every time I touched my own dick, I'd spend my entire at the bathroom sink as an altar of worship.

Here's an amazing revelation: our human bodies have IMMUNE SYSTEMS, which makes conscious worrying about germs unnecessary! And like any other body part, if you don't use it and give it a workout, you lose it. So if germophobes want to kill all germs around them and live the "cleanest" life, here's the only thing they've achieved: weakening their own immune system. That's it.

I wallow in germs, dirt and filth, I'm always around sick, coughing people. I always eat food that falls on the floor. I'm always guzzling from filthy, germy drinking fountains and I've never, ever, ever washed my hands after going to the bathroom; CAN USMB DEAL WITH THAT??? And despite all this "germy" behavior I haven't been remotely sick in 5 years since that extremely deadly strain of the H1N1 "swine flu" virus swept across the west coast in 2014. It actually killed a couple of hundred people younger than me (I was 41 at the time) but I managed to survive and recover after a couple of weeks. You know why? Because I have such a tough immune system that is used to conquering "nasty germs" (for lack of a better term). Quite a few young people died in that last H1N1 outbreak in this area, I got infected with it, yet I survived. Because my lifetime of "germy" behavior toughened it up, kept my immune system on permanent "yellow alert" I believe.

Oh, here's another item on which "germophobes" can choke: last year my rural septic tank had some brief, bizarre problems and vomited my own toilet shit right back into my bathtub. So I was literally "shoveling shit" back into my bathtub drain with my bare hands (I had no rubber gloves) and a sponge. And guess what, I didn't get sick in the slightest, even after dealing with this brief raw, horrible-reeking sewage problem!

Imagine the terror poor magat has gone through. He doesn't even like to shake hands. While I am loathe to agree with that traitor about anything, he has a partial point about this.

I don't use any sort of "antibacterial" products except at a store and then I do use those wipes on the handle, seat where the dirty diapered kid sits and so on.

I'm of a time when we hardly washed our hands but times have changed. I don't eat meat now but I got a huge dose of antibiotics before I realized the smart thing to do is throw that garbage where it belongs.

Now, I just wash my hands and I never worry.

Imagine the terror poor magat has gone through. He doesn't even like to shake hands. While I am loathe to agree with that traitor about anything, he has a partial point about this.

I don't use any sort of "antibacterial" products except at a store and then I do use those wipes on the handle, seat where the dirty diapered kid sits and so on.

I'm of a time when we hardly washed our hands but times have changed. I don't eat meat now but I got a huge dose of antibiotics before I realized the smart thing to do is throw that garbage where it belongs.

Now, I just wash my hands and I never worry.

"Antibiotics" are the word that caught my attention. They fuck with the immune system enough I truly believe they should only be used in a dire infection emergency, nothing less. With women, I've seen antibiotic overuse lead to an autoimmune disease called "lupus" (to which men are generally immune) that generally only affects skin and certain joints. But in rare cases lupus can also attack a woman's vital organs and lead to death in the most extreme cases - often resulting from antibiotic use "confusing" a lady's immune system. Lupus is a close sister-disease of rheumatoid-arthritis - female diseases in which the immune system gets confused and attacks a normal body part. Our male biochemical advantage is that we're not prone to the strange autoimmune bodily rebellions that females are.

To this day, I have no medical idea why the female autoimmune-chaos disease "lupus" is named after the Latin word for wolf. Maybe someone can enlighten me?

I grew up surrounded by forest, and the neighborhood kids spent most of their free time there. The parents never came out there, so it was sort of a "Lord of the Flies" set-up.

Anyway, the point being we were outside all the time. We were likely exposed to every germ known to man, playing in the marshes and creeks and ponds as we did. We had immune systems from Asgard. Generally we only got sick when we ate too much candy or wanted a day off school. :113:

mmm .. (well first) .. maybe if you were cleaner you'd find a girlfriend and could cut back on the weeny works..

Germaphobes are annoying, I figure if you get stressed over germs you've already reduced your resistance to them.

Illnesses Caused by Stress

Don't you hate pussies who are so terrified of infections they always have to spray this and scrub that and freak out over the slightest possibility of infection? They're shy about touching public doorknobs and drinking fountains, they freak out over people touching money and then food without washing their hands, and always have to thoroughly wash their hands after taking a piss. In public I've occasionally seen people so afraid of germs they even wear those little surgical masks over their mouths/noses. Considering my masturbation history, if I washed my hands every time I touched my own dick, I'd spend my entire at the bathroom sink as an altar of worship.

Here's an amazing revelation: our human bodies have IMMUNE SYSTEMS, which makes conscious worrying about germs unnecessary! And like any other body part, if you don't use it and give it a workout, you lose it. So if germophobes want to kill all germs around them and live the "cleanest" life, here's the only thing they've achieved: weakening their own immune system. That's it.

I wallow in germs, dirt and filth, I'm always around sick, coughing people. I always eat food that falls on the floor. I'm always guzzling from filthy, germy drinking fountains and I've never, ever, ever washed my hands after going to the bathroom; CAN USMB DEAL WITH THAT??? And despite all this "germy" behavior I haven't been remotely sick in 5 years since that extremely deadly strain of the H1N1 "swine flu" virus swept across the west coast in 2014. It actually killed a couple of hundred people younger than me (I was 41 at the time) but I managed to survive and recover after a couple of weeks. You know why? Because I have such a tough immune system that is used to conquering "nasty germs" (for lack of a better term). Quite a few young people died in that last H1N1 outbreak in this area, I got infected with it, yet I survived. Because my lifetime of "germy" behavior toughened it up, kept my immune system on permanent "yellow alert" I believe.

Truth is that all this germicidal crap and protection only serves to lower your resistance by both reducing exposure which builds resistance and also making the surviving germs stronger. The sickliest kids are the ones always kept in and protected by their mothers told not to go outside and get dirty.

Truth is that all this germicidal crap and protection only serves to lower your resistance by both reducing exposure which builds resistance and also making the surviving germs stronger. The sickliest kids are the ones always kept in and protected by their mothers told not to go outside and get dirty.

Have you ever noticed that only in today's younger children "peanut allergies" first appeared? Back in my Gen-X childhood peanut allergies didn't exist! At all in the slightest. Every kid loved and ate peanuts, every airline served them, as a matter of fact, dry-roasted peanuts are my favorite snack I constantly munch even as I'm typing this sentence. I'm willing to bet money that nobody under 35 or 40 has this idiotic "peanut allergy." As a little kid in the '70s, I can tell you we were the most dirt-wallowing, mud-pie-making, constantly-rough-playing, bloody-scraped-up, dirtiest, grungiest, unsanitary small children I'm aware of. And look at our concrete, super-dense immune systems as middle-aged adults today.

Have you ever noticed that only in today's younger children "peanut allergies" first appeared? Back in my Gen-X childhood peanut allergies didn't exist! At all in the slightest. Every kid loved and ate peanuts, every airline served them, as a matter of fact, dry-roasted peanuts are my favorite snack I constantly munch even as I'm typing this sentence. I'm willing to bet money that nobody under 35 or 40 has this idiotic "peanut allergy." As a little kid in the '70s, I can tell you we were the most dirt-wallowing, mud-pie-making, constantly-rough-playing, bloody-scraped-up, dirtiest, grungiest, unsanitary small children I'm aware of. And look at our concrete, super-dense immune systems as middle-aged adults today.

My father used to tell me that when he was a boy, they went out in the woods at the first break of Spring and would eat the earliest shoots of new poison ivy growth, and they would never get it! When I was a kid and someone determined you were sensitive to something, I always felt that the best thing to do was to expose yourself to it and keep doing it until you forced the body to respond and develop a resistance/tolerance of it. When a buddy of mine got sick, he would drink whiskey until the alcohol level in his blood was high enough that the germs didn't like it and would leave or die, at least that was his theory. Don't know if it really worked but he would barrel through the worst colds and keep right going.

I've never, ever, ever washed my hands after going to the bathroom;
Well, THAT'S interesting. we all want to share your feces.

Dirt, I can handle. Your piss and shit on me, not so much.

I don't believe I ever threatened (or even hinted) to release my bodily fluids on you, sir. Please show me where I did so. All I said was that I don't wash my hands after I piss. And your own reply has proven you can't handle that after all. But realistically, human hands are covered with so much more bacteria than human genitals that after a "toilet blessing" it would make more sense to wash one's genitals than one's hands, wouldn't it?

To simplify my earlier peanut-allergy diatribe: the immune systems of today's young snowflakes are becoming BIOCHEMICAL snowflakes as well! Imagine that.

Frightened germophobes (and in my extended family cornucopia of dysfunction, I have a few) will never be able to answer one anecdotal question: when my septic tank had its spurt of bizarre problems some months back, and I was dealing with large amounts of horribly reeking brown, chunky-soup SEWAGE (I could hear this brown bathtub ooze screaming "Racist! Trump-Hitler! White supremacist! Russian Collusion!" which proved it was real sewage), bare-handed, with absolutely ZERO anti-germ cleanliness precautions of any kind....why didn't I get sick in the slightest? Gross as it was, once it was fixed I never felt better!

I literally had to wallow in sewage and I didn't get the tiniest trace of any infection at all. How's that for a badass, bulletproof immune system in whose white T-cells are woven kevlar fibers?

Frightened germophobes (and in my extended family cornucopia of dysfunction, I have a few) will never be able to answer one anecdotal question: when my septic tank had its spurt of bizarre problems some months back, and I was dealing with large amounts of horribly reeking brown, chunky-soup SEWAGE (I could hear this brown bathtub ooze screaming "Racist! Trump-Hitler! White supremacist! Russian Collusion!" which proved it was real sewage), bare-handed, with absolutely ZERO anti-germ cleanliness precautions of any kind....why didn't I get sick in the slightest? Gross as it was, once it was fixed I never felt better!

I literally had to wallow in sewage and I didn't get the tiniest trace of any infection at all. How's that for a badass, bulletproof immune system in whose white T-cells are woven kevlar fibers?

You didn't get sick because those were YOUR germs.

I've never, ever, ever washed my hands after going to the bathroom;
Well, THAT'S interesting. we all want to share your feces.

Dirt, I can handle. Your piss and shit on me, not so much.

I don't believe I ever threatened (or even hinted) to release my bodily fluids on you, sir. Please show me where I did so. All I said was that I don't wash my hands after I piss. And your own reply has proven you can't handle that after all. But realistically, human hands are covered with so much more bacteria than human genitals that after a "toilet blessing" it would make more sense to wash one's genitals than one's hands, wouldn't it?

The healthiest group is single men who live alone. Why? They never clean up and live in a germ-filled environment so they develop incredible immune systems.

I have not had any major illness in about 20 years, other than a few cases of the sniffles. Being a teacher also allows you to develop an immune system second to none.

Yeah, butcha smell!

Don't you hate pussies who are so terrified of infections they always have to spray this and scrub that and freak out over the slightest possibility of infection?

Yea, hate 'em...

desktop-1442000886.jpg

It ain't the GERMS that cause some/most of us to wash our hands after touching stuff you touched.
You are why I never accept food handled by people I don't know REALLY well. Strange you can't even realize where your fingers have been. Now WHY the hell would I knowingly touch something you just touched after you came out from taking a piss or shit. And no, it's NOT "germs" I avoid, it is your SHIT.

Forum List

Back