Let's list the many ways Republicans help American children after they are born

We raise them. It's kind of the common sense alternative to murdering them
Uh huh. Helping them one child at a time. What about poor families who don't want to get rid of their kids. What are you doing for them?

Well?

Well?

Thought so.

I pay my taxes so that do-gooders can give my hard-earned money to other people who made poor choices, choices like having children they can't afford.
What if they choose to have an abortion?

What if they choose to keep their keens together and their pants on in the first place?

Can't have babies you can't afford if you don't engage in baby-making behaviors, but where's the immediate feel-good fun in that?

You can see all the answers from conservatives are all based on emotion. None answer the question. Its just a little too uncomfortable.

What are you doing Newt? I mean other than expecting the government to do it....or just kill the unwanted bastids.....right? Get off your horse
As I said before, I worked at the Jane Addams Center here in Chicago for 15 years until I just got too old. I organized Scout Troops and a 3rd and a 5th grade class to tour where I work so they can get exposed to engineering. Creating something in 3d is much more fun than playing a 3d game. The kids were amazed.
After I retire in a couple more years, I was considering math tutoring or tutoring Inventor or some other 3d software package. I've tutored many of nieces and nephews. I'm not 60 anymore. I don't have the same energy. Nothing more rewarding than helping people. Something most hard hearted Republicans think is a total waste of time.

Why does it all have to be political for you? I work with many volunteers and to be honest I don't care what their political leanings are, I care they take the time to help those that need it. Jesus wasn't political and He could care less what "party" anyone belongs to, it's what is in their heart
Helping the guy next door isn't political. What GOP policies have done to this country for the last 30 years is very political. We won't dig our way out of the GOP damage for at least a couple of generations.

You can see all the answers from conservatives are all based on emotion. None answer the question. Its just a little too uncomfortable.

What are you doing Newt? I mean other than expecting the government to do it....or just kill the unwanted bastids.....right? Get off your horse
As I said before, I worked at the Jane Addams Center here in Chicago for 15 years until I just got too old. I organized Scout Troops and a 3rd and a 5th grade class to tour where I work so they can get exposed to engineering. Creating something in 3d is much more fun than playing a 3d game. The kids were amazed.
After I retire in a couple more years, I was considering math tutoring or tutoring Inventor or some other 3d software package. I've tutored many of nieces and nephews. I'm not 60 anymore. I don't have the same energy. Nothing more rewarding than helping people. Something most hard hearted Republicans think is a total waste of time.

Why does it all have to be political for you? I work with many volunteers and to be honest I don't care what their political leanings are, I care they take the time to help those that need it. Jesus wasn't political and He could care less what "party" anyone belongs to, it's what is in their heart
Helping the guy next door isn't political. What GOP policies have done to this country for the last 30 years is very political. We won't dig our way out of the GOP damage for at least a couple of generations.

There ya go again

How is raising them or adopting them an answer based on emotion? Or a failure to answer? I would think an answer is by definition an answer, but who knows what progressives are teaching you guys in public schools nowadays

What if they choose to keep their keens together and their pants on in the first place?

Can't have babies you can't afford if you don't engage in baby-making behaviors, but where's the immediate feel-good fun in that?
Who are you to tell people how they should live? You know nothing about their lives and want to make decisions for them. I don't get the contempt for people or the arrogance of what you believe you have the right to make decisions for people you don't know.

Who are you to tell people how they should live? You know nothing about their lives and want to make decisions for them. I don't get the contempt for people or the arrogance of what you believe you have the right to make decisions for people you don't know.

Well that's ironic given your opening comment on this thread

How is raising them or adopting them an answer based on emotion? Or a failure to answer? I would think an answer is by definition an answer, but who knows what progressives are teaching you guys in public schools nowadays
Yea, who knows? Because Republicans don't believe in education. People from other countries go into debt sending their children here to go to school. Seems Republicans want them shut down.

There ya go again
Yea, there I go again. Thank God I have recent history to back me up.

Come on people. List some positive things Republicans have done to help children after they are born. I'm talking about for the entire country.

We've been shoveling taxpayer money and increasing government intervention to every societal problem (aka the Democrat policy) for a century now. Untold trillions have been spent in the War on Poverty. We do we get a return on our investment?

The contempt comes from someone making bad decisions in their lives and then demanding I pay for them.

We've adopted two....and you?
Did you find it hard to adopt them?
My cousin went to China to adopt because it was too hard in the US back in 1992

I am trying to help a girl who is homeless with 3 children.. in a city of wealth there is only 4 family homeless shelters with a 4 month waiting list...
I did my internship helping addicted moms get on their feet and have healthy babies, it is a christian home.

I don't see any homes run by the government to help moms who had their babies.
What city are you talking about?

San Jose California is the city, Silicon

I am trying to help a girl who is homeless with 3 children.. in a city of wealth there is only 4 family homeless shelters with a 4 month waiting list...
I did my internship helping addicted moms get on their feet and have healthy babies, it is a christian home.

San Jose ca. .....Santa Clara County

There are several listed like the Catholic home shelters but every single place sends you to the next number basically saying that they are a referral. Turns out there are only 4 , for moms and kids.

We've been shoveling taxpayer money and increasing government intervention to every societal problem (aka the Democrat policy) for a century now. Untold trillions have been spent in the War on Poverty. We do we get a return on our investment?

Your return should be a child that you saved from death.
Not saying you do this but many just give at Christmas for the tax write off.

San Jose California is the city, Silicon

San Jose ca. .....Santa Clara County

There are several listed like the Catholic home shelters but every single place sends you to the next number basically saying that they are a referral. Turns out there are only 4 , for moms and kids.

That's rough, I don't have any contacts out there but let me check with someone in the Church. Give me a couple of days

Come on people. List some positive things Republicans have done to help children after they are born. I'm talking about for the entire country.

In order to answer that question, you have to be somewhat familiar with our history.

Our government was not constructed to raise children--that's the parents responsibility. Government is supposed to be there to govern.

Your question here is a good example of how you cradle-to-gravers think; that government needs to be in every aspect of our lives.

Those of us who believe in freedom don't want the government in our lives. We don't want them raising our kids. We don't want them telling us that we have to buy medical insurance. We don't want them forcing us into socialized programs. The further the federal government is from my life,the happier life I will have.

Educate us. Tell us how they support education, daycare, health care, nutrition, and so on. We are very interested in knowing.

Huh? Millions and Millions of working Republicans work fingers to bone 15 hour days to pay taxes to the FED government that is authorized to HELP the Children of the USA. Unfortunately, this is not working at all. The DemWitts have infected the GOVT, schools, daycare, medical....school lunch and what started as a good idea has now become a cesspool of DemWitted thieves with hands in cookie jar.

When people start threads about how Republicans work to protect the fetus, but do nothing for the born, USMB Republicans become outraged. They insist that's not true. Someone just explained how they support alternate schools in DC. Someone else said they gave some poor kids a "charity basket" with canned goods and blankets.

Please, USMB Republicans, explain the many ways Republicans help children after they born. We are very interested.

Prevent Democrats from passing plans "in the name of the children" only to have corrupt Democrat cronies and bureaucrats from taking "their cut$" and have nothing left for the children.

Who are you to tell people how they should live?

Taxpayers, that's who.

When irresponsible people do irresponsible things and those decisions become a liability to the taxpayers, we all have a say as to how people should live their lives.

Forum List

Back