Zone1 Let's Just Remember That A White Man Ended Kings Dream

Dexter Scott King told the NYT in 1998 that James Earl Ray could not have done the murder, and that LBJ and Hoover were responsible.

That does not fit the Democrat narrative. WHITE racists are what they want, not ZIONIST FASCIST MASS MURDERS and HATE HOAXERS and FALSE FLAG FAGGOTS....

and the truth that the media and the Democrats are both 100% puppets of ZIONIST FASCISM...
Racism, anti-semitism, and homophobia all in one nice neat package. MAGA!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The dream ended for black Amerikkkans who have since then have engaged in a genocidal rampage against whites for 6 decades. You bought the Marxist narrative from people who destroyed your own family.
Another incorrect opinion based on a flawed bellef system.

Even Though He Is Revered Today, MLK Was Widely Disliked by the American Public When He Was Killed​

Seventy-five percent of Americans disapproved of the civil rights leader as he spoke out against the Vietnam War and economic disparity

It's time the lies stopped. A white man murdered King. A right wing racist. So spare us the right wing opinion of what King meant. People here are running their mouths about modern blacks and riots:

Here is what King said about that.

"But it is not enough for me to stand before you tonight and condemn riots. It would be morally irresponsible for me to do that without, at the same time, condemning the contingent, intolerable conditions that exist in our society. These conditions are the things that cause individuals to feel that they have no other alternative than to engage in violent rebellions to get attention. And I must say tonight that a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the negro poor has worsened over the last twelve or fifteen years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met."

King said that more than 50 years ago. There are whites who still don't hear, then mouth off about the riots their refusal to listen have caused. There are whites here running their mouths about reparations:

“Few people consider the fact that in addition to being enslaved for two centuries, the Negro was during all those years robbed of the wages of his toil. No amount of gold could provide an adequate compensation for the exploitation and humiliation of the Negro in America down through the centuries. Not all the wealth of this affluent society could meet the bill. Yet, a price can be placed on unpaid wages. The ancient common law has always provided a remedy for the appropriation of the labor of one human being by another. This law should be made to apply for American Negroes.

The payment should be in the form of a massive program by the Government of special compensatory measures which could be regarded as a settlement in accordance with the accepted practice of common law. Such measures would certainly be less expensive than any computation based on two centuries of unpaid wages and accumulated interest.”

“It is my great feeling that a massive program must be developed by the federal government to bring new hope into being. Among the many vital jobs to be done, the Nation must not only radically readjust its attitude toward the Negro and the compelling present, but must incorporate in its planning some compensatory consideration for the handicaps he has inherited from the past. It is impossible to create a formula for the future which does not take into account that our society has been doing something special against the Negro for hundreds of years.”

And for those who dare to think King would oppose groups like Black Lives Matter:

Where do we go from here? First, we must massively assert our dignity and worth. We must stand up amid a system that still oppresses us and develop an unassailable and majestic sense of values. We must no longer be ashamed of being black. The job of arousing manhood within a people that have been taught for so many centuries that they are nobody is not easy. Even semantics have conspired to make that which is black seem ugly and degrading. In Roget’s Thesaurus there are some 120 synonyms for blackness and at least sixty of them are offensive, such words as blot, soot, grim, devil, and foul. And there are some 134 synonyms for whiteness and all are favorable, expressed in such words as purity, cleanliness, chastity, and innocence. A white lie is better than a black lie. The most degenerate member of a family is the “black sheep.”

Ossie Davis has suggested that maybe the English language should be reconstructed so that teachers will not be forced to teach the Negro child sixty ways to despise himself, and thereby perpetuate his false sense of inferiority, and the white child 134 ways to adore himself, and thereby perpetuate his false sense of superiority. The tendency to ignore the Negro’s contribution to American life and strip him of his personhood is as old as the earliest history books and as contemporary as the morning’s newspaper.

To offset this cultural homicide, the Negro must rise up with an affirmation of his own Olympian manhood. Any movement for the Negro’s freedom that overlooks this necessity is only waiting to be buried. As long as the mind is enslaved, the body can never be free. Psychological freedom, a firm sense of self-esteem, is the most powerful weapon against the long night of physical slavery. No Lincolnian Emancipation Proclamation, no Johnsonian civil rights bill can totally bring this kind of freedom. The Negro will only be free when he reaches down to the inner depths of his own being and signs with the pen and ink of assertive manhood his own emancipation proclamation. And with a spirit straining toward true self-esteem, the Negro must boldly throw off the manacles of self-abnegation and say to himself and to the world, “I am somebody. I am a person. I am a man with dignity and honor. I have a rich and noble history, however painful and exploited that history has been. Yes, I was a slave through my foreparents, and now I’m not ashamed of that. I’m ashamed of the people who were so sinful to make me a slave.” Yes, yes, we must stand up and say, “I’m black, but I’m black and beautiful.”

On April 4, 1968, a white man ended King's dream. So the last thing we blacks need to hear or read is a bunch of white people who can only misquote one sentence King spoke in his life trying to tell us what King stood for.
Nah, it was black thugs like yourself.

Grow up. I have every right. It is a public board, and I was not unfair. You lecture people constantly, so you can take it, move on, and just find some peace, that we are not going to agree on this. Surprising you would whine and then go to what aboutism. You don't work for me as a subordinate supervisor or junior officer, I do not owe you taking you behind closed doors out of the public view to express my opinion. Sorry you do not like it, but it is an opinion board where all voices count in the public forum. Buck up and get over it.
Why don't you grow up and lecture the whites here? There are several threads about King full of racist postings that YOU have not responded to. But you took the time to call yourself correcting 2 black people who accurately commented about how some whites mistreat the memory and life of Dr. King. I was alive when he walked the earth and I know exactly what he fought for.

Even semantics have conspired to make that which is black seem ugly and degrading. In Roget’s Thesaurus there are some 120 synonyms for blackness and at least sixty of them are offensive, such words as blot, soot, grim, devil, and foul. And there are some 134 synonyms for whiteness and all are favorable, expressed in such words as purity, cleanliness, chastity, and innocence. A white lie is better than a black lie. The most degenerate member of a family is the “black sheep.”

Ossie Davis has suggested that maybe the English language should be reconstructed so that teachers will not be forced to teach the Negro child sixty ways to despise himself, and thereby perpetuate his false sense of inferiority, and the white child 134 ways to adore himself, and thereby perpetuate his false sense of superiority. The tendency to ignore the Negro’s contribution to American life and strip him of his personhood is as old as the earliest history books and as contemporary as the morning’s newspaper.

King wasn't talking about your fake colorblind garbage when he said this and at last check, Roget's Thesaurus has not changed. Whites are opposing teaching parts of history that detail the black experience and the modern media is doing the very things King mentions right here. But you wanted to try telling me how wrong I am when I'm black, live here, know that what I say is right and all you're doing is arguing because you don't like what was said about what whites are doing.. That's white fragility. We as black people live in this country and experience things you do not. You do not get to tell us that only your opinion is what we should consider. A white man did kill King and his dream, because when he killed him, King was at the point of going to the government to demand economic equality and we certainly have not reached that.

So like King said, it cost nothing to integrate, and it cost America nothing to elect a black president who was then disrespected and hamstrung by a majority white congress who obstructed his plans at every turn. So when you decide to try lecturing someone black about King, study what he was talking about before he got murdered before you start.

How the whitewashing of Dr. King's legacy enables America's casual racists

For white people, Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. exists mainly as a mainstream portrayal of a saint of redemption. In this historical interpretation, Dr. King saved both black and white Americans from the evils of segregation, while overcoming the resistance of a few, powerful bigoted individuals with little more than dignified protest and the strength of his convictions.

This Dr. King tells us that hate cannot drive out hate, that we should judge each other on the content of our characters, and that poverty and racism are their own evils. This Dr. King does not think us wrong as long as we do not have hate in our heart, doesn’t want us to dwell on each other’s differences and knows that what hurts white people also hurts black people. This Dr. King does not judge. This Dr. King does not see color. He does not ask for reparations. His solitary request is to act with love.

This incomplete and inconsiderate legacy fuels the agendas of white people across the political spectrum, from open white supremacists to apathetic “allies.” Built from scraps of reality selected from his words and work, this imagined Dr. King does not endorse or exalt — it absolves.

It is true that Dr. King did seek, coordinate and give partnership to white communities, speak about equality for all as the solution for the suffering of all and give voice to the redeeming power of love and the tactical strength of non-violence. It is not a false legacy or one that should be ignored or diminished.

But too often the power of that legacy is used by white voices to minimize the systemic violence of racism, sow complacency and resentment at majoritarian sacrifice and to characterize the work of his life as complete rather than abandoned. Rather than shine a light on the ways our society has fallen short of its incredible promise, past and present, the brilliance of Dr. King’s aspirations are used to make invisible the perpetrators of common violence, the silent disapproval of white moderates and the disparities in income, housing, justice and mortality that have become no less acute with time.

This is done here and I don't see you lecturing whites about how they arre wrong. And that's the reason for my title and the OP.

Last edited:
Why don't you grow up and lecture the whites here? There are several threads about King full of racist postings that YOU have not responded to. But you took the time to call yourself correcting 2 black people who accurately commented about how some whites mistreat the memory and life of Dr. King. I was alive when he walked the earth and I know exactly what he fought for.

Even semantics have conspired to make that which is black seem ugly and degrading. In Roget’s Thesaurus there are some 120 synonyms for blackness and at least sixty of them are offensive, such words as blot, soot, grim, devil, and foul. And there are some 134 synonyms for whiteness and all are favorable, expressed in such words as purity, cleanliness, chastity, and innocence. A white lie is better than a black lie. The most degenerate member of a family is the “black sheep.”

King wasn't talking about your fake colorblind garbage when he said this and at last check, Roget's Thesaurus has not changed. Whites are opposing teaching parts of history that detail the black experience and the modern media is doing the very things King mentions right here. But you wanted to try telling me how wrong I am when I'm black, live here, know that what I say is right and all you're doing is arguing because you don't like what was said about what whites are doing.. That's white fragility. We as black people live in this country and experience things you do not. You do not get to tell us that only your opinion is what we should consider. A white man did kill King and his dream, because when he killed him, King was at the point of going to the government to demand economic equality and we certainly have not reached that.

So like King said, it cost nothing to integrate, and it cost America nothing to elect a black president who was then disrespected and hamstrung by a majority white congress who obstructed his plans at every turn. So when you decide to try lecturing someone black about King, study what he was talking about before he got murdered before you start.

How the whitewashing of Dr. King's legacy enables America's casual racists

For white people, Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. exists mainly as a mainstream portrayal of a saint of redemption. In this historical interpretation, Dr. King saved both black and white Americans from the evils of segregation, while overcoming the resistance of a few, powerful bigoted individuals with little more than dignified protest and the strength of his convictions.

This Dr. King tells us that hate cannot drive out hate, that we should judge each other on the content of our characters, and that poverty and racism are their own evils. This Dr. King does not think us wrong as long as we do not have hate in our heart, doesn’t want us to dwell on each other’s differences and knows that what hurts white people also hurts black people. This Dr. King does not judge. This Dr. King does not see color. He does not ask for reparations. His solitary request is to act with love.

This incomplete and inconsiderate legacy fuels the agendas of white people across the political spectrum, from open white supremacists to apathetic “allies.” Built from scraps of reality selected from his words and work, this imagined Dr. King does not endorse or exalt — it absolves.

It is true that Dr. King did seek, coordinate and give partnership to white communities, speak about equality for all as the solution for the suffering of all and give voice to the redeeming power of love and the tactical strength of non-violence. It is not a false legacy or one that should be ignored or diminished.

But too often the power of that legacy is used by white voices to minimize the systemic violence of racism, sow complacency and resentment at majoritarian sacrifice and to characterize the work of his life as complete rather than abandoned. Rather than shine a light on the ways our society has fallen short of its incredible promise, past and present, the brilliance of Dr. King’s aspirations are used to make invisible the perpetrators of common violence, the silent disapproval of white moderates and the disparities in income, housing, justice and mortality that have become no less acute with time.

This is done here and I don't see you lecturing whites about how they arre wrong. And that's the reason for my title and the OP.
When you get out of prison, get a job loser.

THe GOP would be sending him death threats daily.

Doubt it.

King supported equality, something the GOP has always supported, and the Dems have never supported.

Content of character over color of skin - not exactly the 2023 Dem Party, which puts skin color above character...

3--4.jpg

Why don't you grow up and lecture the whites here?

YOU are the one obsessed with skin color, and YOU cherry pick what you want to fit your bigotry...

Does Dexter Scott King matter?

Apparently not, since Dexter researched his father's assassination and concluded the "white racist" was framed by your hero LBJ...

R.57bfd8d3c07af40b3edf1b5e85382f0b

Proud of yourself???

Racism, anti-semitism, and homophobia all in one nice neat package. MAGA!

Put "TRUTH IS" in front of that sentence and it becomes you.

TRUTH is racist sexist homophobic etc...

Noticing left wing cocksucking hate hoaxer Jussie Smollett is a gay lover of Michael Robinson is racist, sexist, homophobic, and 100% TRUTH all in one...

No he wouldn't. I really think you republicans need to stop lying. It was a democrat that got King out of doing hard labor in a Georgia prison-Kennedy. Nixon refused to help.

Nixon was NOT IN OFFICE you CRT retard....

Doubt it.

King supported equality, something the GOP has always supported, and the Dems have never supported.

Content of character over color of skin - not exactly the 2023 Dem Party, which puts skin color above character...

3--4.jpg
And here is an example of why I titled the thread what I did. Republicans aren't for equality and everything they fight for is about the color of someones skin. Those with white skin. People like this guy think whites are being discriminated against and believes he's standing for white equality. When he repeats the only words he knows King spoke, he's speaking them in support of the continuation of white preference. King was opposed to white preference and on the topic of considering content of character and not skin color he said this:

“America must seek its own way of atoning for the injustices she has inflicted on her Negro citizens [not for] atonement’s sake, . . .[but as a] way to bring the Negro standard to a realistic level. . . The moral justification for special measures for Negroes is rooted in the robberies inherent in the institution of slavery.”

Republicans aren't for equality and everything they fight for is about the color of someones skin.

Democrats did Slavery, Segregation, and Affirmative Action, and bigot moron IM2 loves Affirmative Action NOT EQUALITY

because equality is based on merit, and IM2 has none...

continuation of white preference.

Define white preference...

BLACKs get PREFERENCE in hiring, college admissions etc.

BLACKs have a LANGUAGE privilege because Blacks can use words others cannot like n word

There is NO EVIDENCE of any of this BULLSHIT you spew, CRT moron....

Nixon was NOT IN OFFICE you CRT retard....
King was in prison during the 1960 presidential campaign and Kennedy was not in office either. But Kennedy reached out to Mrs. King and Nixon did nothing. Stop making excuses for Republicans and their sorry history with blacks. You cling to the 1860 Democratic Party, but if I suggest reparations for that same time frame nobody today was alive. No Democrat today was alive during slavery, Republicans practiced Jim Crow with democrats. That's the facts.

In 1964 a Democrat signed our second Emancipation Proclamation. So since a Democrat freed us from Jim Crow, the republican we freed you from slavery line becomes moot and irrelevant.

But Kennedy reached out to Mrs. King and Nixon did nothing.

And yet you cheer LBJ, not JFK...

And you ignore Dexter Scott King, Jackie-O, and RFK Jr.

because they do not fit your AGENDA of RACE BAITING and flushing truth in the shitter....

Stop making excuses for Republicans and their sorry history with blacks.

Without the Republican Party, you would be in chains picking cotton, you ungrateful bigoted lazy taxpayer funded stupid sack of shit...

Forum List

Back