Let’s just change the covid counts

I originally thought he was tenacious, but I must agree, he's just stupid. He comes back to have his ass handed to him daily and he's too stupid to realize it.

This from the lazy fuck that did not even open the link in the OP.

1644406957200.png

It is particularly rich that the same guys trashing the vaccine now that Trump lost were championing it as a miracle accomplishment. Further...the same guys trashing vaccinations that have been proven to be safe, effective, free and available are the ones trashing President Biden for not getting the virus under control. Its like the arsonist blaming the fire department for not stopping him.

I never lined up to take the snake juice that orange man and invalid have been pushing.

It is particularly rich that the same guys trashing the vaccine now that Trump lost were championing it as a miracle accomplishment. Further...the same guys trashing vaccinations that have been proven to be safe, effective, free and available are the ones trashing President Biden for not getting the virus under control. Its like the arsonist blaming the fire department for not stopping him.
And It's just as rich as all the people who trashed what Trump was doing and saying they didn't trust anything he came up with are now touting that the vaccine developed under his admin is our savior and if you don't get it, you're an evil bastard who wants to kill grandma.

The supply chain shortages and snafus are planned entirely. So was COVID19.

Remember when the inventor of COVID19 told The World that the Trump Administration was going to be attacked by the very COVID19 virus he was paid to create in Wuhan?
1644419758809.png

Here he is flashing the 666 sign.

Some interesting numerology below:

CORONA
3+5+18+15+14+1 = 66 (Number of Man and Human Government)

BOW
2+15+23 = 40 (Number of God's Judgment)

The word Crown in Greek can be rendered Corona.

The word Bow in Greek is called a Taxo where we get the word Toxin from.
A Virus is a toxin to our system, and so are vaccines

Revelation 6:2

1 Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2 So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow (Toxo). And he was given a crown (Corona), and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Corona
3+15+18+15+14+1 = 66 (The Number of Man and Number of Man's Government)

Fauci
6+1+21+3+9 = 40 (The number of God's Judgment on Man)

Biden
2+9+4+5+14 = 34 or 33+1 (1/3 of The Angels fell from Heaven with Satan) 33+1

Coincidentally in Free Mason the highest Degree you can obtain is the 33rd Degree. The 34th Degree is the invisible degree and only reserved for The Supreme Commander in Chief and cannot be assigned to a man, but is for Satan.

The supply chain shortages and snafus are planned entirely. So was COVID19.

Remember when the inventor of COVID19 told The World that the Trump Administration was going to be attacked by the very COVID19 virus he was paid to create in Wuhan?
View attachment 599223
Here he is flashing the 666 sign.

Some interesting numerology below:

CORONA
3+5+18+15+14+1 = 66 (Number of Man and Human Government)

BOW
2+15+23 = 40 (Number of God's Judgment)

The word Crown in Greek can be rendered Corona.

The word Bow in Greek is called a Taxo where we get the word Toxin from.
A Virus is a toxin to our system, and so are vaccines

1 Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2 So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow (Toxo). And he was given a crown (Corona), and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Corona

Fauci

Biden

Coincidentally in Free Mason the highest Degree you can obtain is the 33rd Degree. The 34th Degree is the invisible degree and only reserved for The Supreme Commander in Chief and cannot be assigned to a man, but is for Satan.

Don't sound batshit crazy, really, you don't.

The numbers aren’t quite working out. Can’t blame the bad orange man and his tweets after a year of worthless bullshit. So let’s just adjust the numbers of infected people so we don’t look so bad. Everything was horrible and we were all going to die due to the Republicans. But now more have died under Bidumb and people are fed up with your left wing shit. Time to change the numbers! We just adjust the math, call our previous actions a major success and hope nobody remembers we were the assholes that did this in time for the elections.

Why would anyone hate democrats? It’s a mystery.

You knew it was coming, right?

Now they're going to claim no one forced anyone to get a vaccine, and everyone who got it did so of their own choice.

Just admit you did not read you link and move on. This change is something the Trump Admin started, that is just a fact.
And it should have been changed. Two years ago. We’ve known all along this was being overblown. So what’s your point here? It’s Trumps fault we’re finally going to get accurate numbers? You’re fucking ridiculous.

You knew it was coming, right?

Now they're going to claim no one forced anyone to get a vaccine, and everyone who got it did so of their own choice.
That and they will claim they fixed it. Look what our lock downs and mandates accomplished!

And it should have been changed. Two years ago. We’ve known all along this was being overblown. So what’s your point here? It’s Trumps fault we’re finally going to get accurate numbers? You’re fucking ridiculous.

The point is you are attacking Biden for finishing something your god started.

The point is you are attacking Biden for finishing something your god started.
FFS, I never attacked Bidumb for doing it you simple ass clown. It’s pure politics and bullshit to decide to do something this obvious in an election year when it should have been that way all along. But fuck no, we had to get those numbers up during Trump so let’s count gun shot deaths as covid. Now that they need the numbers to drop it’s time?

Moron.

FFS, I never attacked Bidumb for doing it you simple ass clown. It’s pure politics and bullshit to decide to do something this obvious in an election year when it should have been that way all along. But fuck no, we had to get those numbers up during Trump so let’s count gun shot deaths as covid. Now that they need the numbers to drop it’s time?

Moron.

Did someone else get your logon and post this...

1644429829771.png

You don't believe in Electronic Commerce and that it is possible to completely control the way we spend our money buy and sell things with current technology?

Corona

Fauci

Biden

Yea, that all sounds entirely rational.

Corona

Fauci

Biden

Yea, that all sounds entirely rational.
You don't think God uses numbers in The Bible? God made the laws of physics, so if you say no, it just shows you are close minded.

Forum List

Back