Let's hear from all of the USMB Covid vax supporters: Who is getting the new booster shot for the latest variant?

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

Such “vaccine” researched for a grand total of three weeks

USMB used to be loaded with Covid vax disciples. Given the woeful performance of this "vaccine", I wonder if the support is still there. Are you going to get the new booster "designed" for this latest variant?

Who will be the first lib loon to cry for imprisonment or death for thinkers who decline the experimentation mandate?

I've been getting shots and boosters longer than almost any else. I got my first shot as part of the Moderna stage three trials in august of 2020. I was asked to participate by the university of Kansas because in my previous career I had been vaccinated for everything from Anthrax to Zika.

So of course I will be getting the newest shot.

I've been getting shots and boosters longer than almost any else. I got my first shot as part of the Moderna stage three trials in august of 2020. I was asked to participate by the university of Kansas because in my previous career I had been vaccinated for everything from Anthrax to Zika.

Great! Please keep us informed!

Do you still wish to physically harm or hamper those who don’t get a shot?

Ok so you once did but no longer do although “keeping away” sounds A Lot like hampering
Ok, lets just put all of you loonies on an island somewhere and forget you.

eyeroll3.gif

Me
End of Sept
COVID. FLU. Shingles.

But you do you.

Forum List

Back