Let’s go on the record for what the House/Senate balance of Power will be after the midterms

Specificity is something that seems to be lacking on this board because people are afraid to be called out.

Well, fuck that and let’s all call our shots for the midterms as we would for NFL games.

I got Senate 52-48 and House 218-217, both for pubs.

No need to post why, just put your number and your name on it.

How did that work out for you?

I was right on the Senate and missed the house.

But about 2 weeks ago, I changed my prediction to 219-216 Dems. Nice of you to skip that.

How did your predictions turn out?

Specificity is something that seems to be lacking on this board because people are afraid to be called out.

Well, fuck that and let’s all call our shots for the midterms as we would for NFL games.

But about 2 weeks ago, I changed my prediction to 219-216 Dems. Nice of you to skip that.

I must have missed that change among the 7 pages.

I was pretty close...

House 225 to 210 Dems

Senate I can go along with your 52-48 Repubs.

Right now the House is 220 to 193 with 23 races not yet called.

I was pretty close...

House 225 to 210 Dems

Nice.

I would have liked to hold on to the House, but it wasn't realisitic if you look at history. Obama lost 63 house seats in 2010 and 41 Pubs retired.

I'm glad Scott and Desantis won.

I was pretty close...

House 225 to 210 Dems

Nice.

I would have liked to hold on to the House, but it wasn't realisitic if you look at history. Obama lost 63 house seats in 2010 and 41 Pubs retired.

I would like to have seen the Dems take the Senate, I do not really care about the House. I am a firm believer that that country is far better off when different parties hold the White House and the Senate...which is which is irrelevant

I was pretty close...

House 225 to 210 Dems

Nice.

I would like to have seen the Dems take the Senate, I do not really care about the House. I am a firm believer that that country is far better off when different parties hold the White House and the Senate...which is which is irrelevant

I'm with you, I don't mind some gridlock

Forum List

Back