Let’s go on the record for what the House/Senate balance of Power will be after the midterms

Specificity is something that seems to be lacking on this board because people are afraid to be called out.

Well, fuck that and let’s all call our shots for the midterms as we would for NFL games.

I got Senate 52-48 and House 218-217, both for pubs.

No need to post why, just put your number and your name on it.

I think it's going to be 54/46 GOP in the Senate and 240/205 in the House.

It’s scary to be specific, I know.

Accountability? Like an angry clown.....scary AF.

Anyone can talk shit, but it’s apparently scary to put your name on it.
Quit arm twisting. Smart people don't want to play your game.

Understood.

Smart people want to talk without truly knowing what they are talking about.

It’s a very odd thing, typically for liberals, that they refuse to ever be specific.

My prediction not specific enough for you?

house of representatives

232 Dem 203 rep - Democratic Party picks up 37 seats

senate
49 Dem 51 rep - Status Quo as then Dems are defending many more seats in red states

Governorships

Democratic Party picks up 7

My bad, Otto....thanks for the post.

I disagree with your house estimate, while it is possible, it’s not probable to swing that drastically. I sure hope you are wrong about the governorships.

With regards to the Senate, you might be correct. The big one is Texas, and I think Cruz will win.

Sincerely, thanks for the post.

Thats 120 senate seats. Did we take 10 more states into the union the last week?

Yes, I am surprised you didn't know. Israel is our 51st State and they were given a vote worth 12 seats in Congress.

Show us where Israel is a territory of the US. Then show us where Israel voted for statehood. Then show us where congress admitted Israel into the union.

Thats 120 senate seats. Did we take 10 more states into the union the last week?

Yes, I am surprised you didn't know. Israel is our 51st State and they were given a vote worth 12 seats in Congress.

Show us where Israel is a territory of the US. Then show us where Israel voted for statehood. Then show us where congress admitted Israel into the union.

Dude, Come on.

He was being facetious

Specificity is something that seems to be lacking on this board because people are afraid to be called out.

Well, fuck that and let’s all call our shots for the midterms as we would for NFL games.

House 225 to 210 Dems

Senate I can go along with your 52-48 Repubs

trumpthing.jpg

I appreciate those willing to put their name on their nonsense.

It’s very enlightening.

It’s funny that those claim there will be a blue wave are unwilling to quantify it.

Bump....

so, how did everyone do in their predictions from a couple weeks ago.

I was pretty close...

House 225 to 210 Dems

Senate I can go along with your 52-48 Repubs

Senate 53-47 R
House 223-212 D

We won't know the exact results for a bit, but I think it's 54-46 in the Senate and may end up somewhere around 227-208 in the house. I mostly just took polling as of mid-October and discounted D chances in a few GOP leaning districts. Seems about right?

How did that work out for you?

Forum List

Back