Let's Go Britain

This woman is a gem......The Brits are on the right track!

Talk about a bullshit argument...

I would love her to cite a school teaching CRT in the UK. It is total bullshit....

As for her comments about BLM... UK has had plenty of race riots before BLM, the Briton Riots are the most obvious...

But the main violence is coming from the Far Right in the UK now... National Front are a far bigger danger but her party like to ignore that...

Saying that she is still better than Boris... Fucking anyone would be better than Boris...

Mind you the 6 candidates they got aren't great...

Talk about a bullshit argument...

I would love her to cite a school teaching CRT in the UK. It is total bullshit....

As for her comments about BLM... UK has had plenty of race riots before BLM, the Briton Riots are the most obvious...

But the main violence is coming from the Far Right in the UK now... National Front are a far bigger danger but her party like to ignore that...

Saying that she is still better than Boris... Fucking anyone would be better than Boris...

Mind you the 6 candidates they got aren't great...
No no no, the riots usually are lefties. 1/6 is literally the only from the right I remember in this country. The rest are the white liberals ginning up the minorities to destroy their own cities.......funny, but very very sad.

This woman is a gem......The Brits are on the right track!

The Brits may be on track for the UK, I do not know, but they are wrong about the US.
The US really is murdering, stealing, red lining, abusing, incarcerating unfairly, and denying the vote to millions of Blacks.
For example, almost half the people arrested in the War on Drug are Black, even though Blacks represent only about 15% of drug users.
The typical sentence of Blacks is almost twice that of whites, for the same crime.
Police shoot unarmed Blacks about 10 times more than they shoot whites.

No no no, the riots usually are lefties. 1/6 is literally the only from the right I remember in this country. The rest are the white liberals ginning up the minorities to destroy their own cities.......funny, but very very sad.

No, we need MORE riots until the police stop illegal activities, like the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, mandatory sentences, ex-felons denied the right to vote, shooting unarmed suspects, no-knock warrants, etc.
Current police procedures are entirely criminal.

The Brits may be on track for the UK, I do not know, but they are wrong about the US.
The US really is murdering, stealing, red lining, abusing, incarcerating unfairly, and denying the vote to millions of Blacks.
For example, almost half the people arrested in the War on Drug are Black, even though Blacks represent only about 15% of drug users.
The typical sentence of Blacks is almost twice that of whites, for the same crime.
Police shoot unarmed Blacks about 10 times more than they shoot whites.
I've said lets have standardized punishments, but lefties won't go for it....becasue they don't want their rich spoiled brats to go to jail.
Also, I don't know if blacks are only about 15% of the drug users, that seems low
For the police shootings, they shoot more white people, the percentage for blacks is higher because they interact with blacks at a higher rate.

No, we need MORE riots until the police stop illegal activities, like the War on Drugs, asset forfeiture, mandatory sentences, ex-felons denied the right to vote, shooting unarmed suspects, no-knock warrants, etc.
Current police procedures are entirely criminal.
No, riots are bad, I hate rioters, if I were in charge, they would be shot on sight. you don't have to fuck everyone over for your cause.

Forum List

Back