Lets Go Brandon now being banned by Google

You seem so upset because you dont have access to your lets go brandon theme variations. What a life you must lead.
You seem incapable of basic reasoning.

It should be CRYSTAL CLEAR that I'm upset that the left think they own the rights to public discourse.

Obviously you can't grasp that concept. It isn't about this song or that slogan or this protest or that position.

IT IS ABOUT THE LEFTS DESIRE TO COMPLETELY CONTROL THE DIRECTION OF PUBLIC DISCOURSE.

You suggest I lack the maturity of a 6 year old while YOU COMPLETELY MISS the point of the post.

Irony at its finest

It should be CRYSTAL CLEAR that I'm upset that the left think they own the rights to public discourse.

Obviously you can't grasp that concept. It isn't about this song or that slogan or this protest or that position.

IT IS ABOUT THE LEFTS DESIRE TO COMPLETELY CONTROL THE DIRECTION OF PUBLIC DISCOURSE.

You suggest I lack the maturity of a 6 year old while YOU COMPLETELY MISS the point of the post.

Irony at its finest
Have you ever stopped to think the reason why the right gets so much stuff banned from social media is that it's either a lie or it's deplorable?

We have to get the left out of DC, put the right in charge and crack the fuck down on these social networks.

Yes, I said it. Don't like it? Tough shit
Another win for the good guys.

That you are upset about it....another win for the good guys.

You are Fox's prime target. Easily duped into getting mad about whatever culture war Fox makes up.

Irony at its finest
Nobody cares.

So...are you going to stop posting YouTube videos...they're owned by Google ya know.

Let me guess. you're outraged...but you're not quite that outraged are you?

1635214576694.png

Yeah, that Brandon chant is kinda lame. I much rather prefer "Fuck Joe Biden" over the "Let's Go Brandon.

It's more direct.

Especially for people that are out of the loop on what it means. A non internet savvy person or a older person that doesn't care can hear fuck Joe Biden and there is no doubt as to what it means.

Let's go Brandon can be mistaken too easily and I don't want words minced when it comes to Biden.

Forum List

Back