Lets Go Brandon now being banned by Google

We have to get the left out of DC, put the right in charge and crack the fuck down on these social networks.

Yes, I said it. Don't like it? Tough shit
You're being lied to again by Fox News; and as always, you're too stupid to know it.

The video is still on YouTube...

You're being lied to again by Fox News; and as always, you're too stupid to know it.

Thats not the singers channel, dumbfuck.
Read the article for once in your miserable life.

We aren't the ones banning free speech. Snowflake.
^^^ just another dumbfuck who doesn't know the 1st Amendment right of free speech doesn't extend to private companies.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The things that get you people upset. A 6 year old is more mature.
I am sure that if anyone defends their rights by squashing your skull will bring a new enlightenment to you. Well that is what you are doing to others to beat them down. The problem is that ended many years ago in many ways of living. It is now specific. Regions are not living in the past, but may still be ignorant. That is not a crime. Government employees who are in powerful fiefdoms can be a crime in all areas and they may have influence with private places of business on individuals. Get on the wrong side of a government employees and he/she can ruin you. Even if you did good in life compared to them. I experienced it. And today, the same and their families and their children and grand children will experience the same from someone else who may not even be in government. And they will be deserved.

What is exactly meant by 'Google is banning 'Let's Go Brandon' song?

20 minutes ago I used Google to search for the song / link, got it, clicked on it, and went straight to it.... Just asking for clarification...

You're not too bright are you.

The original was DELETED BY YOUTUBE and copies have been re uploaded by others by the hundreds since the ban went into effect.

Just stop, you're making yourself look as stupid as that other motherfucker who claimed I couldn't dismiss him as I added him to ignore

I am bright enough to know how to use a search and find out if you're lying or not.

Turns out your OP was a lie.

You can call me names all you want but it doesn't change reality and truth.

Your stupid lets go brandon is still on google and on YouTube.

Wrong version. Fox is correct, and so is the OP. Bryson Gray's version of "Let's Go Brandon" was removed from YouTube. You posted Loza Alexander's version of "Lets Go Brandon" (Notice this version does not have an apostrophe in it.). Biden is such a monumental screw up that 2 rapper's anti-Biden songs topped the charts ahead of Adele and Ed Sheeran.

What is exactly meant by 'Google is banning 'Let's Go Brandon' song?

20 minutes ago I used Google to search for the song / link, got it, clicked on it, and went straight to it.... Just asking for clarification...
mis-labeled. looks more like YOUTUBE deleted it and google owns youtube.

but video was removed from youtube.

Forum List

Back