Let's give credit to the Trump supporters.

Because everyone saw that in the news........ you fuctards are way into politics.

Putting aside the unfortunate, but telling, resort to ad hominems, the prolific poster 'Kaz' hasn't made his case.

Personally, in my opinion, those people who chose to commit vandalism during the demonstrations over police brutality in 2020....were not likely voters for Don Trump. Or for Joe Biden. Or for anyone.

I suspect they weren't voters at all.

No. I understand political regimes sending their political enemies to prison to shut them up very well, thanks. Just because you're on the side of the establishment which does it doesn't mean justice has been served.

And "fellow" rioters? Really??😆
The overwhelming whopping majority of us Trump supporters had nothing to do with that and peacefully protested and voiced our concerns. Yup, it was so convenient for the Dems having that little minority there with that little riot going. They would have absolutely every reason to sponsor it because of how the media has convinced idiots like you that all people who support Trump are like that, and simply repeat the narrative like a good little Nazi.
One thing the progs seem not to understand is that Jan 6 was small potatoes compared to the riots staged by their fellow revolutionaries.

Putting aside the unfortunate, but telling, resort to ad hominems, the prolific poster 'Kaz' hasn't made his case.

Personally, in my opinion, those people who chose to commit vandalism during the demonstrations over police brutality in 2020....were not likely voters for Don Trump. Or for Joe Biden. Or for anyone.

I suspect they weren't voters at all.

And you said you aren't a Democrat, but you didn't see violence in cities across the country. Didn't see it! It must not have happened!

You're just sad. You're like the idiots who say the moon landing was fake

Let's give credit to the Trump supporters.

As Donald Trump has surrendered for arrest 4 times in the past few months, the Trump supporters have not gone to the streets to stop the judicial process. A potential first step to over throw the American system; the American government.
Unlike Jan. 6th, when supporters tried to stop the government process to ratify the 2020 Presidential election.

The fight should happen within the system, in the court system. Trump will have the opportunity to fight against the charges in court. He will have his advocates to present his side and the final decision will be made by a jury of his peers.

Let's also give credit to the American system, as set up by the founding fathers, which stopped those trying to override our sytem on Jan. 6th. Another,potential, first step to over throw the American system. Other Trump supporters learned what happened to those who tried to stop a congressional process.

They saw what happened to the J6 folks. And how Trump left them out to dry after sending them to the capitol himself.

They're not completely stupid.

but you didn't see violence in cities across the country. Didn't see it!

Ah, poor poster 'kaz'.
You are imagining assertions that were not made.
Don't do that.
It makes your avatar look ill-educated, homework-averse.

You can be better.

They'll just say those are photos of Antifa, BLM, FBI.

They literally can't think outside of their little box at this point. They're regressing, becoming feral.

Um ... no ... they are photos of people standing around on 1/6 doing nothing. Not like the left wing summer of actual violence you idiots don't remember

They are just "tourists" having a good time. ;)

They're a bunch of people angry that an election was stolen, and no one I see is committing any violence. Nothing like a left wing crowd which would be committing actual violence and you'd be calling "mostly peaceful"

They're a bunch of people angry that an election was stolen, and no one I see is committing any violence. Nothing like a left wing crowd which would be committing actual violence and you'd be calling "mostly peaceful"
LOL So, you idiots were angry enough to storm the Capitol but then once there you guys turned as meek as a lamb? :auiqs.jpg:

So, the deaths and the violence we saw on tv were just make-believe? How about all those guys who were charged and are now serving long jail sentences? All the judges are Dems? Even the ones that were appointed by your orange douchebag?

And you retards wonder why we make fun of you. :itsok:

LOL So, you idiots were angry enough to storm the Capitol but then once there you guys turned as meek as a lamb? :auiqs.jpg:

So, the deaths and the violence we saw on tv were just make-believe? How about all those guys who were charged and are now serving long jail sentences? All the judges are Dems? Even the ones that were appointed by your orange douchebag?

And you retards wonder why we make fun of you. :itsok:
You win the prize for the most idiotic post of the month.

You win the prize for the most idiotic post of the month.
What I love about my post of Giuliani being screwed over by Trump, the on post feedback had 11 people agree with me and one person that did not agree. Last year it would have been the opposite.
Anoher sign that Trump and the minions are losing, big time.

Um ... no ... they are photos of people standing around on 1/6 doing nothing.

Some people stand around and do nothing more convincingly than others......as poster Kaz implies.

Others, like in this coverage by the Telegraph, are a tad more pro-active.......as violent ne'er-do-well Cult Cucks can be.

PS......(contact Sedition Hunters if you recognize anyone in the scenes. It is the good-citizen thing to do

What I love about my post of Giuliani being screwed over by Trump, the on post feedback had 11 people agree with me and one person that did not agree. Last year it would have been the opposite.
Anoher sign that Trump and the minions are losing, big time.
Trump is losing?
5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

Some people stand around and do nothing more convincingly than others......as poster Kaz implies.

Others, like in this coverage by the Telegraph, are a tad more pro-active.......as violent ne'er-do-well Cult Cucks can be.

PS......(contact Sedition Hunters if you recognize anyone in the scenes. It is the good-citizen thing to do

Here's a picture from a portland riot
iu

Which do you believe is more violent?

Forum List

Back