Let's get closer to the target...how do you get black males to stop killing other blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....
guns aren't the issue,

The willingness of young, black males to commit murder is....

How do you stop it?

Simple.

We could cure many ills of the country, including the horrific black on black violence, if we officially decriminalized access to recreational drugs and drug usage.

We need to grow up and acknowledge that some people need a crutch to make it through their existence. The blacks are especially susceptible to this need to "take the edge off" as are many whites and Latinos.

The solution is to make a paradigm shift from incarceration to medical supervision for access to cheap legal drugs and with a doctor's prescription.

If the gangs lose their grip on nearly complete access to drug sales there will be little to fight over in the streets.

This change from keeping drug access dangerous, to readily available through the health care system will greatly slow down all forms of crime both violent and non violent.

Sure, there will still be people wasting their lives getting high just as they are now. Most people will reject that lifestyle as they do now. One thing for certain is that the non drug users will have a MUCH safer existence not having to worry about violence in the streets or people breaking into their homes to get money for drugs.

They still need money to purchase drugs.

If they are destitute of impoverished I'm sure the state would subsidize the cost. It would certainly be cheaper than paying to house most of them in prison. I haven't researched the cost of the usage of the policing, courts and incarceration of each offense of drug possession but I believe just the incarceration is around $50,000 per inmate per year. If the typical crack user could get their daily dose for 1/10th the cost, say $10 a day, or even free, the state would only have to pay for the doctor visits and it would certainly be more like $5,000 a year or 1/10th the cost to society instead of incarceration.

Fuck That!!!
I'm not paying for some shit heads dope!!!
If he/she wants to do drugs he/she can get a job and pay for their own destruction.

You already do and at a much higher cost. When you consider the cost of policing and investigation, the cost of the courts including prosecutors and defending attorneys and incarceration you are paying up the ass at least ten times the cost if the drugs were legal.

I would rather pay to convict them and put them in jail than to pay for their good times

First of all, Milo is an excellent provocateur and an independent thinker.

As for the matter at hand it has everything to do with the family system. Culture. Be a parent, discipline your children, don't listen to the rap music that treats women like garbage (not all rap but a LOT), and for fuck's sake use birth control.
The fact that no one will face is the negro race has an average IQ in the low eighties.
They simply do have the human intelligence to understand the concepts you mentioned.
Which means they are our 'Special Needs' race which must be taken care of for all time by the other races.
If what I just posted was not true we would not be having this endless pointless useless conversation.
In fifty years from now someone on some forum is going to ask why the negro race can't stop murdering each other over a pair of fucking running shoes.
I just answered the question.
I have a solution to the immediate problems:
Build a fucking wall and stop and search every vehicle entering the country from Mexico. This will stop 98% of the drugs and illegal guns flooding into the inner city shitholes.
Ever wonder why the Mexican government is so opposed to the 'Wall'? GOLD STAR!
Task 20K NG to search EVERY shipping container entering US ports.
What the gov. would pay the NG is literally a fraction of what it costs the taxpayer paying for everything associated with the devastation hard drugs and illegal guns are doing to Americans.

Early this morning there was a gun battle directly across the street from my location. I haven't heard the particulars yet but it was most likely a turf spat over crack cocaine sales. I called it in at around 3 AM and the cops responded immediately in fact they showed up right as the last gunshot rang out and pulled over a vehicle on the spot. These kinds of occurrences would be almost entirely eliminated if the junkies and crack heads could go to the pharmacy with a doctor's permission and purchase their favorite drug cheaply and without the threat of violence as part of the equation.

How exactly are these crack heads going to pay for the drugs?
The same way they do now....armed robbery.

Probably many of them won't have to pay anything for their drugs, just show up at the pharmacy with a doctors script. If the state takes up the drug dealing just like they do for opioids they will just buy pure drugs at a much better discount than the current illegal drug dealers offer. Yes it will cost SOMETHING. When compared to the cost to society for dealing with the ug of choiceconsequences of the illegal system in place now it would be a huge bargain.

Again....Fuck That!!!
I am not paying so some loser can sit around getting high all day.

I agree that these drug users are losers. That will not change no matter the source of their drug of choice. It is HOW they acquire their drugs NOW that costs society so incredibly much. If these losers didn't have to rob to get high we probably wouldn't need to put locks on our doors.

Early this morning there was a gun battle directly across the street from my location. I haven't heard the particulars yet but it was most likely a turf spat over crack cocaine sales. I called it in at around 3 AM and the cops responded immediately in fact they showed up right as the last gunshot rang out and pulled over a vehicle on the spot. These kinds of occurrences would be almost entirely eliminated if the junkies and crack heads could go to the pharmacy with a doctor's permission and purchase their favorite drug cheaply and without the threat of violence as part of the equation.

Probably many of them won't have to pay anything for their drugs, just show up at the pharmacy with a doctors script. If the state takes up the drug dealing just like they do for opioids they will just buy pure drugs at a much better discount than the current illegal drug dealers offer. Yes it will cost SOMETHING. When compared to the cost to society for dealing with the ug of choiceconsequences of the illegal system in place now it would be a huge bargain.

Again....Fuck That!!!

I agree that these drug users are losers. That will not change no matter the source of their drug of choice. It is HOW they acquire their drugs NOW that costs society so incredibly much. If these losers didn't have to rob to get high we probably wouldn't need to put locks on our doors.

If you want to go that route then I'd insist they all be put in a prison type facility where they could do dope till they died.
I dont want a bunch of fucked up dopers roaming the streets.

Simple.

We could cure many ills of the country, including the horrific black on black violence, if we officially decriminalized access to recreational drugs and drug usage.

We need to grow up and acknowledge that some people need a crutch to make it through their existence. The blacks are especially susceptible to this need to "take the edge off" as are many whites and Latinos.

The solution is to make a paradigm shift from incarceration to medical supervision for access to cheap legal drugs and with a doctor's prescription.

If the gangs lose their grip on nearly complete access to drug sales there will be little to fight over in the streets.

This change from keeping drug access dangerous, to readily available through the health care system will greatly slow down all forms of crime both violent and non violent.

Sure, there will still be people wasting their lives getting high just as they are now. Most people will reject that lifestyle as they do now. One thing for certain is that the non drug users will have a MUCH safer existence not having to worry about violence in the streets or people breaking into their homes to get money for drugs.

If they are destitute of impoverished I'm sure the state would subsidize the cost. It would certainly be cheaper than paying to house most of them in prison. I haven't researched the cost of the usage of the policing, courts and incarceration of each offense of drug possession but I believe just the incarceration is around $50,000 per inmate per year. If the typical crack user could get their daily dose for 1/10th the cost, say $10 a day, or even free, the state would only have to pay for the doctor visits and it would certainly be more like $5,000 a year or 1/10th the cost to society instead of incarceration.

Fuck That!!!
If he/she wants to do drugs he/she can get a job and pay for their own destruction.

You already do and at a much higher cost. When you consider the cost of policing and investigation, the cost of the courts including prosecutors and defending attorneys and incarceration you are paying up the ass at least ten times the cost if the drugs were legal.

I would rather pay to convict them and put them in jail than to pay for their good times

That is a foolish waste of money. It also leaves society at risk. Most of these losers commit crimes which could be eliminated. That in it's self is a horrible burden we will continue to pay just to finally lock them up and give you some satisfaction.

Again....Fuck That!!!

If you want to go that route then I'd insist they all be put in a prison type facility where they could do dope till they died.

And....WHY would they be roaming the streets? I believe they would "roam" to the doctors office, "roam" to the pharmacy and "roam" back to their shitty residence and sit around getting stoned.

Fuck That!!!

That is a foolish waste of money. It also leaves society at risk. Most of these losers commit crimes which could be eliminated. That in it's self is a horrible burden we will continue to pay just to finally lock them up and give you some satisfaction.

So you want to pay for their drugs,food,housing and medical care and let em roam free?
Fuck No!! If they want to be druggies you dont reward them with my tax dollars.

Again....Fuck That!!!

And....WHY would they be roaming the streets? I believe they would "roam" to the doctors office, "roam" to the pharmacy and "roam" back to their shitty residence and sit around getting stoned.

All on the tax payers dime. Fuck That!!!

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

OK, I'll take your question seriously

Why do black males kill other black males?
Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business
I agree with you for a bit here. the problem is stopping the gang violence so people want to come to shop and buy in the neighborhood. You have to stop the violence first, or any business will dry up and go away with no patrons.

See your solution doesn't solve the problem.

The people in the neighborhood are the only ones to make a difference with the help of cops. Period. That means turning in people who kill the others.
Gang violence is a totally separate issue.

Gangs exist because of dope, demand for dope, and trafficking in dope.

Anyone already involved in dope is incorrigible and only more prisons is going to solve the dope problem.

Prison is a forced detox program for dope dealers and dope users.
No, it's not, the issue is fking guns and they get theirs illegal and has nothing to do with legal guns. So guess what, stop legal gun purchases and gangs still get their illegal ones. Hmmmm, seems gang violence is prolific. So stop legal guns sales does zip to gang crime that is again prolific. Nothing good comes from taking legal gun owners guns. Useless option. Stop gang crime, now you're talking!
Gangs get their illegal guns from the same source they get the hard drugs.
Mexican cartels control both.
Build the fucking WALL. A real WALL!
Stop and search EVERY vehicle, ship, container entering the US 24/7.
99.5% of illegal guns and hard drugs will be stopped at the US border.

If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"
you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

You also dont make points to address my post. Your point is?
that I agreed with your post. yep whites kill whites, and cops kill whites,

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.

Congrats, your aloofness toward human life is something to be admired

Whoa, from a member of a group that kills its own and abandons their own children at alarmingly high rates.

Unreal how blind you are.

Do you realize how stupid you come across?
Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?? i feel sorry for the pooch in your sidebar, you probably sodomize that poor dog..

Your a loser bitch 28+ thousand posts says it all...

Says the dude who cant spell "you're".
And by the way...that pooch has a brain tumor that I spend handsomely on when it comes to medication that stops seizures so she can live a normal life till the tumor kills her.
Stay out of my face and don't troll me again asshole, or I will fuck you up again!! got it Motherfucker....

And there's the pathetic I was talking about.
You not only wont do shit you'd die in the attempt.
Yankee Fag.
Bring it Motherfucker I'm here, queers like you who are into beastuality are the last ones who should be making Fag references ..

Pathetic is some Garbage troll, who has no life but a broken mutt, and a message board to live on, 28+ thousand posts, try changing your Diaper sometimes, or emptying your piss can, but wait I forgot your from TexASS, your used to living in a dirty cesspool full of dirty inbred white trash..

What are you gonna do pussy?? Rat me out to the mod again? you worthless C@nt..

Bring it back cocksucker !! I'm here Bitch.:fu:
I have reported you to the MODs again.
I give you about five more posts and you're banned forever on this forum.
You are obviously mentally ill pal.

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?? i feel sorry for the pooch in your sidebar, you probably sodomize that poor dog..

Your a loser bitch 28+ thousand posts says it all...

Says the dude who cant spell "you're".
And by the way...that pooch has a brain tumor that I spend handsomely on when it comes to medication that stops seizures so she can live a normal life till the tumor kills her.
Stay out of my face and don't troll me again asshole, or I will fuck you up again!! got it Motherfucker....

And there's the pathetic I was talking about.
You not only wont do shit you'd die in the attempt.
Yankee Fag.
Bring it Motherfucker I'm here, queers like you who are into beastuality are the last ones who should be making Fag references ..

Pathetic is some Garbage troll, who has no life but a broken mutt, and a message board to live on, 28+ thousand posts, try changing your Diaper sometimes, or emptying your piss can, but wait I forgot your from TexASS, your used to living in a dirty cesspool full of dirty inbred white trash..

What are you gonna do pussy?? Rat me out to the mod again? you worthless C@nt..

Bring it back cocksucker !! I'm here Bitch.:fu:
I have reported you to the MODs again.
I give you about five more posts and you're banned forever on this forum.
You are obviously mentally ill pal.

Dudes a fruitloop.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Simple.

You actually believe legalizing the use of dangerous narcotics and other substances will reduce crime and violence?
Please explain how you arrived at this conclusion

I believe that the making pot legal here in Washington state provides a good stepping stone to a better understanding of the advantages of decriminalizing recreational drug usage. The opponents of legalizing pot screamed that it would be the downfall of society yet we allow legal pot sales and recreational use and what do you know? Nobody gets killed here over pot sales anymore. True, driving while intoxicated on pot probably adds to accidents now on our highways, but I submit that people were most likely getting high and driving BEFORE it was legal to use it anyway.
Yeah. another thing for drivers who DON'T drive under the influence to worry about. A bunch of stoners behind the wheel

Gee...How about this....DON'T DO STUPID SHIT TO YOUR BODY

I would be moving the next morning...

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Simple.

So...Let me get this straight.
You suggest we the taxpayers( of course this excludes those who pay no taxes, which comprises the bulk of drug users) to subsidize crack cocaine and other dangerous substances so we don't have to subsidize as many prison beds.
That is brilliant!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back