Let's face it. If it's a choice between the police and black criminals, we choose the police.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Police protect us. Police are the reason we can live without fear of violence or loss of property.

What have black criminals done to improve our lives?

They make us scared to go out at night, and then they get caught, and we have to spend taxpayer money to give them free room and board in a prison.

AMEN. White, Black, or Brown criminals.. doesn't matter what color you are. WE all should be afforded the protection of the police, and remain allowed to legally protect property.

It's been verified by stats that minorities are not "hunted" by police. Seems to me that Blacks are more often willing to fight back. Is it the rap music culture that instills this? Look around the world, FFS. America is awesome, and opportunities are there for all who are willing to be decent and work for it. Or is that the very problem?

Police protect us. Police are the reason we can live without fear of violence or loss of property.

They make us scared to go out at night, and then they get caught, and we have to spend taxpayer money to give them free room and board in a prison.

What about white criminals?

Your "I'm not a racist" argument is on thin ice.

Yea that had me wondering. All races have their criminals. I don't think I'd be any happier having a ninja mug me vs a black dude. Either would suck.

Ninja may make a more interesting story...

Yea that had me wondering. All races have their criminals. I don't think I'd be any happier having a ninja mug me vs a black dude. Either would suck.

Radical Ninja swoops down upon little old ladies playing bingo...yes....:D

Radical Ninja swoops down upon little old ladies playing bingo...yes....:D
No I was thinking of them whippin my ass and giving me something to talk about at work.

White criminals are not demanding special privileges at this point in our history and backing up their demands with violence and property destruction.

Black criminals are.

That is why I make the distinction.

"What have black criminals done to improve our lives?"

What have any criminals done to improve our lives?

Ignorance. Garbage.

White criminals are not demanding special privileges at this point in our history and backing up their demands with violence and property destruction.

Black criminals are.

I don't see any criminals demanding "special privileges" unless you consider demanding not being killed with out an indictment, trial and sentence a "special privelege". Caveat: I'm assuming no drawn weapons involved.

Can you clarify these special privileges black criminals demand?

Black criminals are.

I don't see any criminals demanding "special privileges" unless you consider demanding not being killed with out an indictment, trial and sentence a "special privelege". Caveat: I'm assuming no drawn weapons involved.

Can you clarify these special privileges black criminals demand?
He can't and won't. None of it made any sense.

1597464503493.png

AMEN. White, Black, or Brown criminals.. doesn't matter what color you are. WE all should be afforded the protection of the police, and remain allowed to legally protect property.

It's been verified by stats that minorities are not "hunted" by police. Seems to me that Blacks are more often willing to fight back. Is it the rap music culture that instills this? Look around the world, FFS. America is awesome, and opportunities are there for all who are willing to be decent and work for it. Or is that the very problem?

Welcome to the forum.

Black criminals are.

Not sure I'd agree but I do appreciate the clarification.

If BLM can ONLY refer to SELECT police brutality then the comparisons are fair game in that selective use.

Let's face it. If it's a choice between the police and black criminals, we choose the police.
Fixed it for you.

Let's face it. If it's a choice between anyone or anything and blacks, I choose anyone or anything.

How anyone can suggest Black and Brown neighborhoods are just like White neighborhoods shows that mental illness is real.

Forum List

Back