Let's face it: America kind of sucks

I'd say that was correct until 1990. Since, GOP giveaway to the rich and hate crap instead of news makes us dumb and dumber...
Well, except here you and I are, and no matter how much the news makes others 'dumber" you and I will always know what's what! So look at the bright side!

Try comparing us to other developed countries. We are a bad giveaway to the rich GOP joke the last 35 years. Only murdoch etc crap makes it possible, super duper....Well if it's minorities that's alright lol...They are spending what we have asked them to, especially with your hero Putin around...Your GOP support for Big Food crap and big money is also admired lol...
You need psychological help dude.

what, lax?
It's mj concentrate. Here, I'll find a link:

What exactly is “dabbing”? Simply put, dabbing is a method of consuming concentrated cannabis oil by dropping a small amount on a hot surface and allowing it to vaporize. While putting hash oil on a bowl or in a joint isn't exactly new, dabbing allows the user to get nothing but the hash oil's potent effect and flavor.Nov 19, 2015

Neither proven or disproven. Sounds like Trump to me....
" But five years later, the credibility of the dossier has significantly diminished.
A series of investigations and lawsuits have discredited many of its central allegations and exposed the unreliability of Steele’s sources."

From CNN, certainly not a Trump supporter.

" But five years later, the credibility of the dossier has significantly diminished.
A series of investigations and lawsuits have discredited many of its central allegations and exposed the unreliability of Steele’s sources."

From CNN, certainly not a Trump supporter.
A mobbed up NYC realtor will not leave evidence of collusion, but he told them to go ahead. That's collusion lol...; still sounds like him...Nobody gave a crap.

Last edited:
It's mj concentrate. Here, I'll find a link:

What exactly is “dabbing”? Simply put, dabbing is a method of consuming concentrated cannabis oil by dropping a small amount on a hot surface and allowing it to vaporize. While putting hash oil on a bowl or in a joint isn't exactly new, dabbing allows the user to get nothing but the hash oil's potent effect and flavor.Nov 19, 2015
me just legal NY pot....

Forum List

Back