Progtards are like petulant little children

"We want it our way and we want it now!!!!"

I'm weary of listening to them
And nobody listens to you

WE WIN!

Evidently you did, troll.

Think hard you attention seeking flamer
I'll give you some advice, loser. Don't come at people much more clever than you

You arrogant, condescending, piece of white trash. I don't expect an economic parasite such as yourself, who contributes nothing to GDP, and lives off the work of others to understand that.

I'll compare our tax returns to yours any day slug.

Now run along or you may get hurt you old hag
By the way... you're a fckn Canadian...nobody cares, hag. But you're fun to smack around

You're so stupid you think it's all about the money. You produce no goods, and sell no services, and you aren't really investing. The fact that you're making a decent income doing it, shows you have sufficient intellect and skills to be a productive member of society. You chose to be a parasite.

That you continue to look down your nose at people who do honest work for a living, shows how intellectually and morally bankrupt you are.

And your middle school level insults and smart assery is not "smacking around" anyone. They're an admission that you can't even defend the bullshit you post.

What part of you're a loon Canuk and don't matter don't you understand?

Cease boring me and latch on to some loser like Dinger. You two are a loser match

Well that really hurt my feelings.

Moving on, you still haven't refuted anybody's posts, and you continue to act like a middle school mean girl.

When you build yourself up by trying to tear other people down, without having the intellectual chops to back up your mouth, you get dismissed as a lightweight. Your assumption that your purile insults are doing damage are about as realistic as the notion that voting for Trump doesn't make you look gullible and stupid.

WE WIN!

I'll give you some advice, loser. Don't come at people much more clever than you

You arrogant, condescending, piece of white trash. I don't expect an economic parasite such as yourself, who contributes nothing to GDP, and lives off the work of others to understand that.

By the way... you're a fckn Canadian...nobody cares, hag. But you're fun to smack around

You're so stupid you think it's all about the money. You produce no goods, and sell no services, and you aren't really investing. The fact that you're making a decent income doing it, shows you have sufficient intellect and skills to be a productive member of society. You chose to be a parasite.

That you continue to look down your nose at people who do honest work for a living, shows how intellectually and morally bankrupt you are.

And your middle school level insults and smart assery is not "smacking around" anyone. They're an admission that you can't even defend the bullshit you post.

Cease boring me and latch on to some loser like Dinger. You two are a loser match

Moving on, you still haven't refuted anybody's posts, and you continue to act like a middle school mean girl.

When you build yourself up by trying to tear other people down, without having the intellectual chops to back up your mouth, you get dismissed as a lightweight. Your assumption that your purile insults are doing damage are about as realistic as the notion that voting for Trump doesn't make you look gullible and stupid.

Again wannabe, you're a fckn Canuk.

Get it yet? You lied, got slapped silly and are trying to recover and I'm content.

Now what's your plan?

Lol the 2020 election confirms your status as the whiniest of all little bitches.
Neither side wins that contest- although, those on the other side have watched whining from every democrat for 4 years.

WE WIN!

Again wannabe, you're a fckn Canuk.

Get it yet? You lied, got slapped silly and are trying to recover and I'm content.

Now what's your plan?

My plan? My plan is to take a walk to the corner store and get some munchies for later, when the storm hits. I'll chat online with family and friends about plans for the coming lockdowns, Christmas and family stuff. Tomorrow is a snow day, so I'll be working on stabilizing my new cutting table, and cleaning up the sewing room.

Oh, and I need to call my doctor and get a flu shot arranged. The drug store had 400 people on their waiting list. They need to take that "Flu shots available" sign off the door. Other than doing a final restocking of the pantry before the lockdown, there isn't a whole lot left to do before the holidays.

Why would it bother anyone "on the left" to see Trump acting pretty much like they figured he would in 2017?
Because the fascist left cannot tolerate anything but complete and total subservience to their fucked-up fascist ideology. And Trump doesn't bow to that. He puts you snowflakes in your place, which causes all of you to lose your shit.
Your posts continually prove you to be anything but an American patriot.

Here's how the left behave on a daily basis :102::aargh::link::206:
Lol the 2020 election confirms your status as the whiniest of all little bitches.

Even with your cheating and election fraud the margin of Biden's illegitimate win is razor thin. You scumbags have NO mandate from the people.
Lol it’s the same margin of victory that Trump got in 2016. You idiots called it a landslide. It’s not a landslide. Biden’s win was a moderate electoral college win. Of course, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and in 2020. This year by 7 million votes. That’s a firm rejection of that whiny little bitch.

It’s all rather pathetic actually. Not only did he fail in all his core campaign promises, but he was impeached and managed only one term. What a pathetic legacy to leave behind lol.

Even with your cheating and election fraud the margin of Biden's illegitimate win is razor thin. You scumbags have NO mandate from the people.
Lol it’s the same margin of victory that Trump got in 2016. You idiots called it a landslide. It’s not a landslide. Biden’s win was a moderate electoral college win. Of course, Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and in 2020. This year by 7 million votes. That’s a firm rejection of that whiny little bitch.

It’s all rather pathetic actually. Not only did he fail in all his core campaign promises, but he was impeached and managed only one term. What a pathetic legacy to leave behind lol.

^^^ member of the election cheats party.

Lol all I did was vote. As did 81 million other Americans. Guess what we decided? Trump’s a fucking loser :auiqs.jpg:

Lol all I did was vote. As did 81 million other Americans. Guess what we decided? Trump’s a fucking loser :auiqs.jpg:

No Dems cheated and everyone know sit. Cheaters!

No Dems cheated and everyone know sit. Cheaters!
Lol it’s impossible to take you people seriously as adults.

Well none of what you posted is true, and no it has not been proved that the Obama Administration spied on the Trump Campaign.
Oh sweetie...one of their agents has already pled guilty in a court of law. How embarrassing for you. :laugh:

Comey went to meet with Trump to warn him about the Steele Dossier. Dumb Donald is the one who assumed it was "a shakedown" and has acted throughout, since that day as if it was.
Director Comey (and Obama) already knew that the Steel Dossier was fake. It wasn’t to “warn” him. It was to see what they could get out of him.

Please stop talking now. This is the second time - in as many paragraphs - that you have absolutely humiliated yourself.

Forum List

Back