The FISA Warrant obtained against Carter Page was NOT illegal, and it was not obtained while Page was working for the Trump Campaign, but rather, only after he had left the campaign
The point is that even though the FISA was obtained in a manner consistent to law, without the Dossier there would have been no FISA. That is not debatable. The false Steele Dossier was paid for by H. Clinton and the DNC, and was treated like verified intelligence when it was not. Even when proven to the public that it was false they continued to pursue it. Schiff led (misled) the subsequent grandstanding knowingly misleading the public with his "I really can't talk about that now" when questioned, when he knowingly had nothing else to add that hadn't been thoroughly reviewed.

If a legal action is taken because of X and X is found to be false, the validity of X is certainly in question.

Progtards are like petulant little children

"We want it our way and we want it now!!!!"

I'm weary of listening to them
And nobody listens to you

WE WIN!

Evidently you did, troll.

Think hard you attention seeking flamer
I'll give you some advice, loser. Don't come at people much more clever than you

You arrogant, condescending, piece of white trash. I don't expect an economic parasite such as yourself, who contributes nothing to GDP, and lives off the work of others to understand that.

WE WIN!

I'll give you some advice, loser. Don't come at people much more clever than you

You arrogant, condescending, piece of white trash. I don't expect an economic parasite such as yourself, who contributes nothing to GDP, and lives off the work of others to understand that.

I'll compare our tax returns to yours any day slug.

Now run along or you may get hurt you old hag
By the way... you're a fckn Canadian...nobody cares, hag. But you're fun to smack around

The FISA Warrant obtained against Carter Page was NOT illegal, and it was not obtained while Page was working for the Trump Campaign, but rather, only after he had left the campaign
The point is that even though the FISA was obtained in a manner consistent to law, without the Dossier there would have been no FISA. That is not debatable. The false Steele Dossier was paid for by H. Clinton and the DNC, and was treated like verified intelligence when it was not. Even when proven to the public that it was false they continued to pursue it. Schiff led (misled) the subsequent grandstanding knowingly misleading the public with his "I really can't talk about that now" when questioned, when he knowingly had nothing else to add that hadn't been thoroughly reviewed.

If a legal action is taken because of X and X is found to be false, the validity of X is certainly in question.

Claire - there was a FISA warrant against Carter Page in 2014 - BEFORE the Steele Dossier. Not only would there have been a FISA Warrant without the Steele Dossier, there actually was a FISA Warrant issued on Carter Page in 2014 - two years before the Steele Dossier even existed.

As with Paul Manafort, who was under FBI Investigation BEFORE he started working for Trump, the FBI dropped all surveillance of either man during the time they worked on the Trump Campaign, and only resumed their investigations after both men left the campaign.

Both of which puts the lie to the notion that the FBI was spying on the Trump Campaign on behalf of the Obama Administration.

WE WIN!

By the way... you're a fckn Canadian...nobody cares, hag. But you're fun to smack around

By “our” you mean hubbies tax return
You contribute nothing to society and even less to this board

WE WIN!

By “our” you mean hubbies tax return
You contribute nothing to society and even less to this board

You don't know me, old ass diddler....cease pretending you do

Now go snuggle with the Canuck hag...maybe you'll both find" happiness", but for gawd's sake don't breed.

Now go flame someone who gives two fcks

WE WIN!

You're so stupid you think it's all about the money. You produce no goods, and sell no services, and you aren't really investing. The fact that you're making a decent income doing it, shows you have sufficient intellect and skills to be a productive member of society. You chose to be a parasite.

That you continue to look down your nose at people who do honest work for a living, shows how intellectually and morally bankrupt you are.

And your middle school level insults and smart assery is not "smacking around" anyone. They're an admission that you can't even defend the bullshit you post.

WE WIN!

You're so stupid you think it's all about the money. You produce no goods, and sell no services, and you aren't really investing. The fact that you're making a decent income doing it, shows you have sufficient intellect and skills to be a productive member of society. You chose to be a parasite.

That you continue to look down your nose at people who do honest work for a living, shows how intellectually and morally bankrupt you are.

And your middle school level insults and smart assery is not "smacking around" anyone. They're an admission that you can't even defend the bullshit you post.

What part of you're a loon Canuk and don't matter don't you understand?

Cease boring me and latch on to some loser like Dinger. You two are a loser match

Claire - there was a FISA warrant against Carter Page in 2014 - BEFORE the Steele Dossier. Not only would there have been a FISA Warrant without the Steele Dossier, there actually was a FISA Warrant issued on Carter Page in 2014 - two years before the Steele Dossier even existed.

As with Paul Manafort, who was under FBI Investigation BEFORE he started working for Trump, the FBI dropped all surveillance of either man during the time they worked on the Trump Campaign, and only resumed their investigations after both men left the campaign.
SI
Both of which puts the lie to the notion that the FBI was spying on the Trump Campaign on behalf of the Obama Administration.
I did not know about the 2014 FISA until just now. Thank you for expanding my knowledge base.

Two of the four surveillance warrants on Carter Page were invalidated by DOJ, while the DOJ took no position on validating/invalidating the other two. I always find that "no position" an interesting concept, but am not versed on such legal maneuvers.

"FBI counterintelligence investigators had zeroed in on Page early on in their probe of the Trump campaign's potential ties to Russia efforts to interfere in the US election, which began in the summer of 2016."

"The Justice Department's concession to the court means the department now believes, at a minimum, the surveillance of Page should have ended after the second warrant expired in early 2017."

This is an interesting and worth noting: "The Justice Department is said to have not taken a position on the validity of the other two surveillance authorizations on Page, according to the filing."

WE WIN!

Cease boring me and latch on to some loser like Dinger. You two are a loser match
Looks like somebody has your number

Well, I've often admitted that Trumpsters are much smarter than the rest of us.

You guys are very intimidating intellectually! Dang!
Neither is a very high bar, stupid, and doesn't refute what I said.

WE WIN!

Keep pretending old timer.

Again you don't know me and you and the hag keep flinging and nothing sticks.

You're just two more miserable progtards that are not taken serious.

Now assume the fetal position and suck your thumb at your ultimate fail

WE WIN!

She's a funt. You know what a funt is right? It's a f***ing c**t. Albeit in this case dried out. No one pays any attention to the yowling.

WE WIN!

She's a funt. You know what a funt is right? It's a f***ing c**t. Albeit in this case dried out. No one pays any attention to the yowling.

The really scary part is the funt claims to teach

God help Canadian youth

WE WIN!

Keep pretending old timer.

Again you don't know me and you and the hag keep flinging and nothing sticks.

You're just two more miserable progtards that are not taken serious.

Now assume the fetal position and suck your thumb at your ultimate fail
She knows what buttons to push to set you off.
As a woman who contributes little to society and hampered by a limited intellect.....You are not too hard to play with

Forum List

Back