Let's destroy the world, with solar

If you BELIEVE, they dont need thousands of acres, you have never seen a large scale solar project, and if you dont "BELIEVE", it is your opinion there are no environmental consequences.

7600 acres is what Saudi Arabia has proposed for one solar project. No environmental consequences that you have seen? You should of kept you comment shorter, cause it is pretty easy to say, you have not seen Shit!

Of course I have. I go back to visit as often as I can and visit KAUST and talk with the hy-solar people, engineers and such. .. Maybe they just don't have the money or the will to do it right in the Mohave desert.

If you BELIEVE, they dont need thousands of acres, you have never seen a large scale solar project, and if you dont "BELIEVE", it is your opinion there are no environmental consequences.

7600 acres is what Saudi Arabia has proposed for one solar project. No environmental consequences that you have seen? You should of kept you comment shorter, cause it is pretty easy to say, you have not seen Shit!
That 7600 acres you claim is only a proposal, and much bigger than any site ever built. It is also only less than 12 sq miles, but you were whining about 22,000 square miles. Why do you feel the need to exaggerate everything you post?

That 7600 acres you claim is only a proposal, and much bigger than any site ever built. It is also only less than 12 sq miles, but you were whining about 22,000 square miles. Why do you feel the need to exaggerate everything you post?
22,000 sq miles is what solar advocates have posted, I think it was crick.

So I am exaggerating if I use the figures you and your friends provide.
I guess that makes you a bit ignorant, if you do not recognize I am using stuff you and your friends post.

22,000 sq miles is what solar advocates have posted, I think it was crick.

So I am exaggerating if I use the figures you and your friends provide.
I guess that makes you a bit ignorant, if you do not recognize I am using stuff you and your friends post.
I haven't proposed anything, and you have no idea who my friends are. You should back off on your crazy rhetoric. It exposes your childish lack of reasoning ability.

Nope, the 7600 acre solar project is approved and the contract has been awarded

Me exaggerate? Why do you find it necessary to lie? Here is the link to the 22,000 sq miles of solar. So now you are stating that you against large scale solar, correct.

I haven't proposed anything, and you have no idea who my friends are. You should back off on your crazy rhetoric. It exposes your childish lack of reasoning ability.
sure you have, you have proposed, along with your friends, that solar is good and does not destroy anything at all.

I have shown that is all just a dream, on your part, a utopian dream of what will never be.

Face it, solar destroys the earth, you admitted you have never seen a solar farm, so you must accept the facts as reported by scientists across the world.

It is the science. Facts are not crazy rhetoric.

And that is one thing I do not need to do, call people childish. Most children are very intelligent, calling anyone childish simply shows you lack the intellect to use words like, immature. Children can and many do, reason very well. Hell, they learn multiple languages and advanced mathematics.

You are a complete imbecile.

Nope, the 7600 acre solar project is approved and the contract has been awarded

Me exaggerate? Why do you find it necessary to lie? Here is the link to the 22,000 sq miles of solar. So now you are stating that you against large scale solar, correct.

Who do you think expects to completely power the entire country with nothing but solar pannels, dumb ass?

Link to anyone, ever claiming solar pannels should be our only source of power, and then show proof that that person is one of my friends.
there are people all over these boards, your friends, people who post the same as you, people you support with your rants, your trolls, and flaming.

Nothing you post is unique, you rant, troll, and flame, just like all your friends

there are people all over these boards, your friends, people who post the same as you, people you support with your rants, your trolls, and flaming.

Nothing you post is unique, you rant, troll, and flame, just like all your friends
Then it should be easy for you to provide a link supporting your claim then, right?

Then it should be easy for you to provide a link supporting your claim then, right?
it should be, but it is just as easy to read the examples you and your friends have posted throughout these threads.

Everyone else knows it, I dont need to prove anything to them, and I certainly dont need to prove to you what you know to be true.

it should be, but it is just as easy to read the examples you and your friends have posted throughout these threads.

Everyone else knows it, I dont need to prove anything to them, and I certainly dont need to prove to you what you know to be true.

Got it. You spout shit with no reason to believe it is true. It's what you do, You idiot.

Got it. You spout shit with no reason to believe it is true. It's what you do, You idiot.
you can not deny anything I have posted, if you could, you would, you post the same, and try to insult the same, as your friends do, it is a simple as that,

you like their comments, you participate in their OP's, you troll and flame those who disagree with them, what other proof do we need?

you can not deny anything I have posted, if you could, you would, you post the same, and try to insult the same, as your friends do, it is a simple as that,

you like their comments, you participate in their OP's, you troll and flame those who disagree with them, what other proof do we need?
Well, proof of what you claim would be nice, but it seems you don't have anything like that, dumbass.

Well, proof of what you claim would be nice, but it seems you don't have anything like that, dumbass.
I dont understand why you would need proof? I am stating that the miles of land covered with solar destroys the wildlife.

There are many organizations and people who agree and state the same thing.

We also have the solar industry itself that does not disagree.

So why would you want further proof? Is it you need to be able to find it on google and that is the bearer of truth? Google is a democrat liberal ran propaganda site. Sure, you can find the truth there but it is far from simple fact. In many cases the links are to lies or what I call, fiction based on fact.

So tell me, are you of the firm believe nothing is hurt when one covers the land with solar panels? Nothing is hurt when you fence off square miles of land where animals naturally roamed? Nothing is hurt when the vegetation they require for life is gone?

I dont understand why you would need proof? I am stating that the miles of land covered with solar destroys the wildlife.

There are many organizations and people who agree and state the same thing.

We also have the solar industry itself that does not disagree.

So why would you want further proof? Is it you need to be able to find it on google and that is the bearer of truth? Google is a democrat liberal ran propaganda site. Sure, you can find the truth there but it is far from simple fact. In many cases the links are to lies or what I call, fiction based on fact.

So tell me, are you of the firm believe nothing is hurt when one covers the land with solar panels? Nothing is hurt when you fence off square miles of land where animals naturally roamed? Nothing is hurt when the vegetation they require for life is gone?
You are flapping yap, spewing nonsense. Between VPP's and agri-voltaics we can easily meet our energy needs, make energy cheaper for home owners, and increase yield, and decrease water use. And all you do is flap idiotic yap about nonexistent problems.

You are flapping yap, spewing nonsense. Between VPP's and agri-voltaics we can easily meet our energy needs, make energy cheaper for home owners, and increase yield, and decrease water use. And all you do is flap idiotic yap about nonexistent problems.
Yapping and spewing nonsense. Old Crock, that is the content of every post you make, plus a link that proves you wrong.

Go ahead and post some of your ideas with a link to back them up, I need a good laugh tonight.

Yapping and spewing nonsense. Old Crock, that is the content of every post you make, plus a link that proves you wrong.

Go ahead and post some of your ideas with a link to back them up, I need a good laugh tonight.

Forum List

Back