Let's Count How Many Lies Nancy Pelosi Told Just During Her Acceptance Speech, Shall We!

Sending it to the states means the states can vote on making it legal or illegal.

All this means is all of the libs that have been flooding our states will have to move back to the shitholes they created.
And if Republicans take control of the

White House
Senate
House of Reps

They will make abortion a federal crime. Correct liar?

No.....if they try they won't get my vote.
What the GOP wants to do is stop all of the illegal immigration and stop Biden from fucking up the economy.
It will be too late. And yes they will get your vote in 2028. And even if they don't, will Democrats have enough of a majority in 2030 to pass the Don Jr. Veto pen?

You see? Doesn't matter if the next generation likes it or not. They are stuck with this Supreme Court.

1656444129652.png

It will be too late. And yes they will get your vote in 2028. And even if they don't, will Democrats have enough of a majority in 2030 to pass the Don Jr. Veto pen?

You see? Doesn't matter if the next generation likes it or not. They are stuck with this Supreme Court.

View attachment 663406
I hate to break it to you....but overturning Roe vs Wade is simply an inconvenience to us.
It doesn't effect anyone that lives in CA, CO, WA, WI, MI, MT, NY, NJ, or any other blue state.
But Democrats are pretty much terrorists these days.
If you don't do what they tell you to do you lose your job, they arrest you for being in the general area of the Capital on Jan 6th, they're transporting hundreds of thousands of illegals all over the country, they're stealing our benefits and giving it to foreigners, they'r4 breaking the law and murdering witnesses, and just daring anyone to try to stop them.

I hate to break it to you....but overturning Roe vs Wade is simply an inconvenience to us.
It doesn't effect anyone that lives in CA, CO, WA, WI, MI, MT, NY, NJ, or any other blue state.
If you don't do what they tell you to do you lose your job, they arrest you for being in the general area of the Capital on Jan 6th, they're transporting hundreds of thousands of illegals all over the country, they're stealing our benefits and giving it to foreigners, they'r4 breaking the law and murdering witnesses, and just daring anyone to try to stop them.
Not yet. It's coming to MI if Republicans have any say about it.

I'd be okay if this was just happening in RED states but it's not.

Not yet. It's coming to MI if Republicans have any say about it.

I'd be okay if this was just happening in RED states but it's not.
Democrats want to make this an issue for this election and the next. They've conspiring with some members of the GOP to bring it up as an issue during an election year........and they have zero intention of passing a federal law granting abortions.....because the issue brings too much to the table for them. Why solve it when they can use it for decades more to come. They want to hold it as a threat over our heads as long as they can get away with it. They've been arguing over it since I was in H.S. in the 70s.

Huffington Post is fearmongering.
Don't kid yourself. And don't try to kid me. I know you are lying. This is what you tell moderate people thinking about voting republican. Once it's done, it's too late. Just like this recent Supreme decision. None of those cock suckers admitted they'd overturn Roe V Wade if they were nominated.

But we all knew they would because they are Heritage Foundation judges who signed an oath to do so.

So STFU and stop lying to me muddy. LOL.

Democrats want to make this an issue for this election and the next. They've conspiring with some members of the GOP to bring it up as an issue during an election year........and they have zero intention of passing a federal law granting abortions.....because the issue brings too much to the table for them. Why solve it when they can use it for decades more to come. They want to hold it as a threat over our heads as long as they can get away with it. They've been arguing over it since I was in H.S. in the 70s.
Of course we do! Wouldn't you? If we just made abortion legal, you'd be firing up your base wouldn't you?

Oh, and in red states, we are going to open up abortion clinics on federal land where they don't have to abide by the state law.

Wouldn't that be something?

Imagine Indian abortion doctors killing 800,000 American fetus' a year. Would sort of make up for what we did to them no?

Don't kid yourself. And don't try to kid me. I know you are lying. This is what you tell moderate people thinking about voting republican. Once it's done, it's too late. Just like this recent Supreme decision. None of those cock suckers admitted they'd overturn Roe V Wade if they were nominated.

But we all knew they would because they are Heritage Foundation judges who signed an oath to do so.

So STFU and stop lying to me muddy. LOL.
And you believe that Judge Jackson didn't know what a woman was?

Of course we do! Wouldn't you? If we just made abortion legal, you'd be firing up your base wouldn't you?

Oh, and in red states, we are going to open up abortion clinics on federal land where they don't have to abide by the state law.

Imagine Indian abortion doctors killing 800,000 American fetus' a year. Would sort of make up for what we did to them no?
Neither one of us had anything to do with killing native-Americans.....and most of my family is at the very least part native-American. My Uncle Frank was almost full-blooded Lakota Souix. I have Cherokee blood myself. I have half brothers and sisters who's father was native-American.

FYI, Abortion already is legal.

The problem seems to be the radical left wants us to pay for abortions even if we don't want to....and they want to be able to kill a kid just because he turned out different than what the parents hoped for.

Your emotions are running out of control. Maybe take a Midol an lie down on a fainting couch for a few hours.

I was just telling someone else 24% of Americans are okay with trannies competing in women's sports. Who are these nuts?
They're liars.
Liars never respect the people they lie to.
There is no way that any leftist judge can be honest about his or her plans once they become a Supreme Court Judge because that would prove that they aren't going to rule according to the law or the constitution. They plan on re-writing the constitution from the bench, which is what the founding fathers wanted to prevent.

They're liars.
Liars never respect the people they lie to.
There is no way that any leftist judge can be honest about his or her plans once they become a Supreme Court Judge because that would prove that they aren't going to rule according to the law or the constitution. They plan on re-writing the constitution from the bench, which is what the founding fathers wanted to prevent.
The woman on NPR defending trannies said, "this is just GOP scare tactics trying to make this a wedge issue in an election year"

Because historically trannies don't do better than women in sports.

To me, it doesn't matter if it happens a lot or once. That tranny swimmer should not be competing against women

1656608326549.png

1656608354767.png

The woman on NPR defending trannies said, "this is just GOP scare tactics trying to make this a wedge issue in an election year"

Because historically trannies don't do better than women in sports.

To me, it doesn't matter if it happens a lot or once. That tranny swimmer should not be competing against women

View attachment 664364

View attachment 664365
No.....the people making a big deal are his female competitors.

No.....the people making a big deal are his female competitors.
As they should. The woman saying Republicans are just trying to make this a political social wedge issue in an election year needs to realize that if 76% disagree, it's not a good idea. That's a huge percentage.

And actually I thought only 10% would agree a tranny should be allowed to compete against women.

I'm all for any woman who wants to compete against a man though. MMA, Wrestling, Tennis, if she wants to try to be a NFL kicker. I think in that situation, a woman should be allowed. For example of Serena wanted to enter the Mens Wimbelton to see how she would do. Or a female golfer who wants to compete at the US Open.

Wie was given a sponsor's exemption to the 2004 Sony Open in Hawaii, becoming the fourth, and youngest, female to play a PGA Tour event. Her second round score of 68 was the lowest ever by a woman in a PGA Tour event, though she went on to miss the cut in the tournament.

While there is no rule against women playing in PGA Tour events, only a few have attempted the feat and, as of 2012, no female golfer has succeeded in finishing a men’s tour event. Several women in the early 21st century did make headlines by competing against the men, but the first to try it was Babe Didrikson Zaharaias in 1938.

As they should. The woman saying Republicans are just trying to make this a political social wedge issue in an election year needs to realize that if 76% disagree, it's not a good idea. That's a huge percentage.

And actually I thought only 10% would agree a tranny should be allowed to compete against women.

I'm all for any woman who wants to compete against a man though. MMA, Wrestling, Tennis, if she wants to try to be a NFL kicker. I think in that situation, a woman should be allowed. For example of Serena wanted to enter the Mens Wimbelton to see how she would do. Or a female golfer who wants to compete at the US Open.

Wie was given a sponsor's exemption to the 2004 Sony Open in Hawaii, becoming the fourth, and youngest, female to play a PGA Tour event. Her second round score of 68 was the lowest ever by a woman in a PGA Tour event, though she went on to miss the cut in the tournament.

While there is no rule against women playing in PGA Tour events, only a few have attempted the feat and, as of 2012, no female golfer has succeeded in finishing a men’s tour event. Several women in the early 21st century did make headlines by competing against the men, but the first to try it was Babe Didrikson Zaharaias in 1938.
If you want to end the discussion....get rid of male and female categories.

And if Republicans take control of the

White House
Senate
House of Reps

They will make abortion a federal crime. Correct liar?

The USSC just ruled that the issue of authority to decide the legality of abortion shall be left to the states to decide since the right to the an abortion is not granted in the Constitution.

As such, this hypothetical ban your are speaking of would be unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back