Let's chat, Coyote.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
There's something I like about you. Help me figure out why that is.

Let's start with a few basic questions....
What line of work are you in?
Are you married?
Any kids?

:)

I'm gonna guess Coyote and I are on different schedules. I'll check back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Coyote is 6ft 4 and can bench lift 600 lbs with one hand. He is blonde, with brown eyes. Hands off, bub.

We met in Australia, snorkeling the great barrier reef. He lost his snork, so I loaned him mine. We snorked hither and yon, and have been together since.

And he calls himself Coyote because a aborigini medicine man said that was his power animal cuz after eating the australian kind of peyote, he barked a lot. Hence..the name was written in the smoke..er...stars.

Coyote is 6ft 4 and can bench lift 600 lbs with one hand. He is blonde, with brown eyes. Hands off, bub.
Would it be safe to think you like Coyote?
He is my mate, sparky. :)
Is coyote a guy?
He is now. We were supposed to go back to Australia, but the cost to get him a ...well...you know...cost a lot. So..no more snork in water. Just in our love chamber.
I wouldn't let you down like that. I have a ton of pics taken while in Australia. Would you like to see a few?

My honey, Coyote, is sleeping right now. I will wake him up soon, though, so he can look at the pics as well, as we snuffle and giggle while cuddling. :spinner:

Forum List

Back