Let's chat, Coyote.

Coyote is much of a guy as I am sane.

Oh, Gracie you forgot Coyote shoots bolts of lightening from her eyes while knowing the sin of all man.

Don't expect truthful answers ....he is a dem after all.
Coyote is a guy?

My bad ...I knew she was a bitch,I guess I forgot to sniff her butt.
Hey!!!! I will sic that australian shaman on you if you keep dissing my lovehunny.

Is a female coyote not called a bitch?
I suppose. I'm sorry he was not lured by you. Not really. He's mine now, so the a/s/l thing is non comprende. We travel to mexico now and then too. I larned some spanish OLE OLE OLE! See? :lol:

Coyote is a guy?

Hey!!!! I will sic that australian shaman on you if you keep dissing my lovehunny.

I suppose. I'm sorry he was not lured by you. Not really. He's mine now, so the a/s/l thing is non comprende. We travel to mexico now and then too. I larned some spanish OLE OLE OLE! See? :lol:

Not sure where ya went there but alright...

Coyote is a guy?

I can see why you'd think she's a bitch. It's that bitch side of her I find attractive. lol
She is not a she! He is a HIM now. And taken. He gave me a ring. Actually, its from his mad max studded collar days when he rode a rice burner he insisted was a harley. I consider that my engagement promise.

Coyote is a guy?

Not sure where ya went there but alright...
:poke:

Pink-Ruffled-Velour-Pajama_pu_large.jpeg

Forum List

Back