Let's all try to act like John Lennon for just one day!

• Thread starter Deleted member 73486
  • Start date
The song "imagine" was spot on....
The song "imagine" was spot on communist propaganda.
it had all the planks of the Democratic platform,
Says the guy with the Ferrari (or whatever) for his cover photo!!! How did you make your money, assuming that's even your car in the first place!
Just for your edification it is a Lamborghini Murciélago Roadster -LP640, and it is none of your business how I made my money.
Good. I hope it keeps you warm at night...just think of all the people you could feed in the world by selling it!!!
Why in the hell would I do that?
In keeping with the thread instead of ".just think of all the people you could feed in the world by selling it!!! " you should have said
IMAGINE all the people you could feed in the world by selling it!!!

John Lennon was an asshole and nutcase.
I’m sure he could be at times

But ordinary people who had contact with him - at least in NY before his death - said he was very nice to them

People tried that. Trump called then names and said they should be fired and Pence walked out on them. Millions followed their lead and here we are.

A little John Lennon love for the morning:
“When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”

I think John Lennon would of thought you were punks

Tell her what her sister died for .....for social justice and eqaulity ?.....idiots

Maybe have a cnn reporter explain it to her

The song "imagine" was spot on....

The song "Imagine" is rhetorical clap-trap. It's fairies and unicorns and cotton candy sentiments with not a syllable of actual philosophy.

That I can forgive. But, the fact you can't dance to it can't be forgiven.

“When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system’s game. The establishment will irritate you – pull your beard, flick your face – to make you fight. Because once they’ve got you violent, then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don’t know how to handle is non-violence and humor.”

I already do.

I sometimes wear rose tinted glasses and drop a little acid.

Are you suggesting that we all fuck a homely Jap for a day?

Okay, for one day. But I guarantee the Japanese babe I’ll be in bed with all day is a lot hotter than Yoko.

Sadly sometimes the only way to communicate with someone is to speak in the only language that they care to know of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He had the ear of the young people of the world, and he sang for peace.

Terrible.

He had the ear of the young people of the world, and he sang for peace.

Terrible.

He first sang about holding a girl's hand and that made him filthy ass rich and then he started signing about stupid hippy shit and drugs and that made him an asshole.

John Lennon was an asshole and nutcase.
Lennon was a great man and a hero.

Strange how those like Lennon who oppose the establishment, often get murdered or suicided.

The sonofabitch had musical talent but he was a stupid Hippy asshole so piss on him.
Silly.

Yeah we shouldn’t listen to anyone exposing the criminality of government and condemning it’s non-stop wars.

Forum List

Back