Let Us Be Honest: Tea Party/Michele Bachmann-types Never Happier over Gov Shutdown

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Let Us Be Honest: Tea Party/Michele Bachmann-types Never Happier over Gov Shutdown

Seriously, let us be honest. Just look at the celebratory threads/posts here as examples

“We’re very excited,” said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.). “It’s exactly what we wanted, and we got it.”

Last edited:
The happiest asshole on the planet is Barry O. He now has (in his feeble and vindictive mind) reason to stick it to the people least deserving of his petulant pettiness. President Fuckwad.

Yup. Barry and Reid are happy as pigs in shit.

They, of course, blame the Reps for the shutdown while completely ignoring the fact they didn't want to talk or negotiate.

Of course we now have that debt thingy loaming on the horizon. Wonder if they will be able to blame that on the Reps as well. Should be interesting.

[MENTION=21503]Claudette[/MENTION]

Talk and negotiate with the Tea Party caucus? :rofl:

Speaker Boner tried that and got bitch-slapped. :rofl:

Wingnuts are very funny sometimes

Color me ecstatic. I hope federal workers end up penniless on the streets. I hope the U.S. defaults and it's currency get's dumped from the petroleum trade.

But what I want has nothing to do with the average tea party poke. They want concessions whereas I just want to see it all burn and rebooted Soviet 1989 style. It's going to happen sooner or later.

Color me ecstatic. I hope federal workers end up penniless on the streets. I hope the U.S. defaults and it's currency get's dumped from the petroleum trade.

But what I want has nothing to do with the average tea party poke. They want concessions whereas I just want to see it all burn and rebooted Soviet 1989 style. It's going to happen sooner or later.

:clap2: insanity on display

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTl2Rgtluw4]Michele Bachmann says Republicans are happy as can be about shutdown - YouTube[/ame]

The happiest asshole on the planet is Barry O. He now has (in his feeble and vindictive mind) reason to stick it to the people least deserving of his petulant pettiness. President Fuckwad.

Say what?
“We’re very excited,” said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.). “It’s exactly what we wanted, and we got it.”
:rofl:

agreed...

it's a crying shame the federal government has temporarily been impeded from going along it's fucked-up way...

I mean, what's the point of making it shut down...?

in a week or two, they'll be able to get back to fucking things up...

Seriously, let us be honest. Just look at the celebratory threads/posts here as examples

Wouldn't you be excited if someone finally stood up to the shakedown bully?

She's only excited that the Republicans finally found a spine, not about the shutdown. Obama's the one going around and shutting things down that don't need to be, and refusing to negotiate. Arizona offered to run the Grand Canyon but the administration turned it down. Then there's the dangerous old WWII vets. Now they have the Barrycades reinforced and with barbed wire to keep those sons of anarchy bitches from riding their wheelchair choppers around and mussing up the place. It costs more now what with the fencing AND more guards than usual.

I could go on and on and way on.

Wouldn't you be excited if someone finally stood up to the shakedown bully?

She's only excited that the Republicans finally found a spine, not about the shutdown. Obama's the one going around and shutting things down that don't need to be, and refusing to negotiate. Arizona offered to run the Grand Canyon but the administration turned it down. Then there's the dangerous old WWII vets. Now they have the Barrycades reinforced and with barbed wire to keep those sons of anarchy bitches from riding their wheelchair choppers around and mussing up the place. It costs more now what with the fencing AND more guards than usual.

I could go on and on and way on.

Echo Chamber talking points. Try paying attention to reality and try to avoid being force fed a distorted world view

[MENTION=17136]bayoubill[/MENTION]

agreed...

it's a crying shame the federal government has temporarily been impeded from going along it's fucked-up way...

I mean, what's the point of making it shut down...?

in a week or two, they'll be able to get back to fucking things up...

Oh, you must be the life of the party with that attitude. I would love to see you bomb in person. usmb meetup?

Some things deserve repeating...

This is one of them
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back