Let Us Be Honest: Tea Party/Michele Bachmann-types Never Happier over Gov Shutdown

Color me ecstatic. I hope federal workers end up penniless on the streets. I hope the U.S. defaults and it's currency get's dumped from the petroleum trade.

But what I want has nothing to do with the average tea party poke. They want concessions whereas I just want to see it all burn and rebooted Soviet 1989 style. It's going to happen sooner or later.

:clap2: insanity on display

Honesty based on historic fact on display. Your fiat currency won't last.

Let Us Be Honest: Tea Party/Michele Bachmann-types Never Happier over Gov Shutdown

Seriously, let us be honest. Just look at the celebratory threads/posts here as examples

“We’re very excited,” said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.). “It’s exactly what we wanted, and we got it.”

Wouldn't you be excited if someone finally stood up to the shakedown bully?

She's only excited that the Republicans finally found a spine, not about the shutdown. Obama's the one going around and shutting things down that don't need to be, and refusing to negotiate. Arizona offered to run the Grand Canyon but the administration turned it down. Then there's the dangerous old WWII vets. Now they have the Barrycades reinforced and with barbed wire to keep those sons of anarchy bitches from riding their wheelchair choppers around and mussing up the place. It costs more now what with the fencing AND more guards than usual.

I could go on and on and way on.

Echo Chamber talking points. Try paying attention to reality and try to avoid being force fed a distorted world view

What does that have to do with what I said? What, you can't think of a response so you just start typing?

[MENTION=21665]Dont Taz Me Bro[/MENTION]
It's not really a shut down. Like 70% of the government is still up and running.

Then why are tbe Republican leadership and the Tea Party whackos blaming Obama for what they say is terrible and awful?

Did you not get the latest memo?

Who's refusing to negotiate (and has since Oby came to office)? The Spite House, with Pres. Stompmyfoot's petty Barrycades and shutdowns that cost more than leaving them open. This is sinking into the craniums of Oby's useful idiots like nothing else has since they swallowed his "hope and change" hook, line and sinker. Keep it up.

Last edited:
I won't deny radical Republicans their moment of fame, if they want to lose their seats to more moderate Republicans or Democrats they should continue pushing austerity.

A wise man once said, "Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed"

pfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

some people are whiners and it's not the Mrs. Bachmann TYPES...what ever the hell that is

Last edited:
Wouldn't you be excited if someone finally stood up to the shakedown bully?

She's only excited that the Republicans finally found a spine, not about the shutdown. Obama's the one going around and shutting things down that don't need to be, and refusing to negotiate. Arizona offered to run the Grand Canyon but the administration turned it down. Then there's the dangerous old WWII vets. Now they have the Barrycades reinforced and with barbed wire to keep those sons of anarchy bitches from riding their wheelchair choppers around and mussing up the place. It costs more now what with the fencing AND more guards than usual.

I could go on and on and way on.

Echo Chamber talking points. Try paying attention to reality and try to avoid being force fed a distorted world view

What does that have to do with what I said? What, you can't think of a response so you just start typing?

[MENTION=21665]Dont Taz Me Bro[/MENTION]
It's not really a shut down. Like 70% of the government is still up and running.

Then why are tbe Republican leadership and the Tea Party whackos blaming Obama for what they say is terrible and awful?

Did you not get the latest memo?

Who's refusing to negotiate (and has since Oby came to office)? The Spite House, with Pres. Stompmyfoot's petty Barrycades and shutdowns that cost more than leaving them open. This is sinking into the craniums of Oby's useful idiots like nothing else has since they swallowed his "hope and change" hook, line and sinker. Keep it up.

And you wonder why people have a difficult time taking you seriously?

When you act and speak like an immature little bitch, you get treated like one. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back