Let Them Die': Local NAACP Leader Espouses Violent Rhetoric Against Opponents of Critical Race Theory

Michelle Leete, leader of the NAACP Fairfax chapter, had some choice words for those who dare oppose Critical Race Theory (CRT). "Let them die," she proclaimed to applause from a crowd who joined her outside Jackson Middle School, located in the Fairfax County Public School (FCPS) system, the 11th largest in the country and the largest in Virginia. The protest came before a school board meeting that

Such an incendiary line came after Leete ranted off a whole slew of names to refer to those in opposition to CRT, including "anti-education, anti-teacher, anti-equity, anti-history, anti-racial reckoning, anti-opportunity, anti-help people, anti-diversity, anti-platform, anti-science, anti-change agent, anti-social justice, anti-health care (mentioned twice), anti-worker (mentioned twice), anti-LGBTQ+, anti-children, anti-environment, anti-ambitious policy chance, anti-inclusion, anti-live and let live people."

"Let them die,"

I don't think it would go the way you see it in your head honey
Never would have thought I would see blatant RACISM to this level especially from this org.

Never would have thought I would see blatant RACISM to this level especially from this org.

Really?

Havent you been paying attention to the black community and their supporters in general? The past 18 months they have been getting more and more racist, more violent, blame more on the white man, and in general becoming bigger assholes. They are empowered to not be responsible for anything and they are taking advantage of that.

Now the most racist people in america are blacks and anti racists. They can do on national tv and threaten people and scream racist remarks and nothing happens to them, they are applauded for it infact.

Forum List

Back