Let me be the first to say Congratulations!!!

It shouldn't matter where I choose to live. Alabama doesn't want to let people have abortions, why can't those that want one just move?

I think they can, can't they?

missing the point, as usual.

So you support the overturn of Roe V Wade?

You mean you didn't get the answer you wanted. I'm talking about reality, how is the situation, what can you do with the way things are now to get to the thing you want.

Roe V Wade? You think the republican party is gonna get on that for ya? Ever? Should be any day now then, white house and both houses of congress.

Lets's see who quickly they get that done for ya, k?

No, missing the point.

And all they need is a few more SC justices. Besides, in 60-70% of the country the States would react to guarantee abortion rights in the areas that actually care about them. NY was working on legislation even before Trump won.

Oh, we're seating SC judges again now? Funny coming from the "rights for ma not for thee" guy.

it returns the question to the States, where it belongs, just like SSM.

2nd amendment rights are explicit in the Constitution, the others are not.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, sure, partisanshit just died didn't it.

"Change" will never come through the swapping out of various personalities in either of these "two" parties. As long as all the public is prepared to do is vote and go back home, just make peace with the continued societal wealth extraction paradigm.

There is zero party loyalty towards trump. If he is indicted, or if he really goes off the reservation, All the Dems would join with enough republicans to Impeach him, and enough republicans in the Senate along with all the Dems would be enough to remove him.

I don't think you've got that right, that's all. We swapped out another personality, no one's shifted anything in how the power structure operates, the system within which it operates, or the motivations and aims of the power structure. Guess we'll see. Either way, we've a third world society with the attendant wealth disparity that foments societal unrest and a loudmouthed fool who's turned over a rock and awoken a seriously racist segment of the population looking to scapegoat others for their condition rather than take on the system. It's the oldest trick in the american political playbook. I don't see anything changing, I don't see any impeachment on the horizon.

Maybe you'll get to come back and say you told me so.

Third world? What, are you going to start ranting about the Plutocracy now?

Nah, we can't do that. But Trump can win on whites being left behind in the economic system.

And Hillary couldn't reach out to them without supposedly pissing off the other part of her coalition. And yet Hispanics still split as before, similar to Romney #'s, even if there were slightly more of them.

That why all the other stuff has to be whipped up for division. If all the unsubstantial peoplewere to focus upon their common economic plight, we mihgt be ablt to budge the needle.

I think they can, can't they?

You mean you didn't get the answer you wanted. I'm talking about reality, how is the situation, what can you do with the way things are now to get to the thing you want.

Roe V Wade? You think the republican party is gonna get on that for ya? Ever? Should be any day now then, white house and both houses of congress.

No, missing the point.

And all they need is a few more SC justices. Besides, in 60-70% of the country the States would react to guarantee abortion rights in the areas that actually care about them. NY was working on legislation even before Trump won.

Oh, we're seating SC judges again now? Funny coming from the "rights for ma not for thee" guy.

I'm not the one between you or your gun, your fight is somewhee else, and I'm not getting in between a woman and her body, sorry.

No, missing the point.

I'm not the one between you or your gun, your fight is somewhee else, and I'm not getting in between a woman and her body, sorry.

I actually don't support abortion bans, however I see Roe as terrible precedent and law.

marty is not often right but on the point above about no loyalty to Trump, you all better listen to marty.

That's RG and NG will not be AG or SOS.

No, missing the point.

I actually don't support abortion bans, however I see Roe as terrible precedent and law.

Well, I wound never ever expect or want to get between you and your own gun ownership, seriously man, or between a woman and her own body.

Forum List

Back