You're lazy
You don't want to work
You want a handout
You're not trying hard enough
You should pray more
You're probably on drugs
Tough shit
Not our problem
You're pissing your money away on cell phones, fast food, going to bars, eating steak & drinking beer.
Why aren't you working 2 jobs? You can do it.
lots of americans are forced to take two jobs in xiden’s america thanks to the 9.1 percent inflation

lots of americans are forced to take two jobs in xiden’s america thanks to the 9.1 percent inflation
a figure which is in the middle of the pack of modern countries for inflation considering the fact that Putin has ruined gas and grain prices around the world, super duper

a figure which is in the middle of the pack of modern countries for inflation considering the fact that Putin has ruined gas and grain prices around the world, super duper
i know in the united states we had massive climbing gas prices ans inflation before putin invaded all on xiden’s watch

can’t say about the rest of the world

welcome to xiden’s america

i know in the united states we had massive climbing gas prices ans inflation before putin invaded all on xiden’s watch

that was between variants.... and during big economic growth zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

haha big economic growth! more like big inflation growth

yep xiden also mishandled the virus and flooded the nation with more variants
we were talking about why the gas went up in price DUHH... The only people mishandling the virus are brainwashed GOP base who won't get vaccinated and others who are misinformed and scared by them and the orange clown... And yes there was huge economic growth in the year before Putin attacked DUHH

everyone had big economic growth that year in the modern world for crying out loud and they had the same gas inflation too. You are brainwashed with total BS...

everyone had big economic growth that year in the modern world for crying out loud and they had the same gas inflation too. You are brainwashed with total BS...
we had mass inflation.massive demand for jobs, with nobody wanting to work due to xiden extending UE benefits, which let to massive shortages and inflation.

we were talking about why the gas went up in price DUHH... The only people mishandling the virus are brainwashed GOP base who won't get vaccinated and others who are misinformed and scared by them and the orange clown... And yes there was huge economic growth in the year before Putin attacked DUHH
yeah cause i’d you get the vaccine th won’t get the virus? hahaha xiden lie of the century

we had mass inflation.massive demand for jobs, with nobody wanting to work due to xiden extending UE benefits, which let to massive shortages and inflation.
If you idiots had gotten vaccinated none of this would have happened. Biden added more jobs in a year than anybody ever for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron.

yeah cause i’d you get the vaccine th won’t get the virus? hahaha xiden lie of the century
a mistake he made just once and shown endlessly on your ridiculous propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. It did cut down on transmission 94% with the first variant. Too bad that as a dupe, you know absolutely nothing factual about anything. Congratulations you are a fine citizen LOL. Same reason those fools attacked the capitol building on the clown's orders...

Last edited:
a mistake he made just once and shown endlessly on your ridiculous propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron. It did cut down on transmission 94% with the first variant. Too bad that as a dupe, you know absolutely nothing factual about anything. Congratulations you are a fine citizen LOL. Same reason those fools attacked the capitol building on the clown's orders...
it was a horrible lie…and repeated by propagandist for the dembots like maddow

Isn’t the Fauci Flu a global problem? How did the GOP cause higher death rates than the US around the globe, Simp?

congratulations, you are totally bamboozled. Change the channel and try reality any other channel for crying out loud.... in the world
I wasn't the one that ever thought you weren't going to not get it because you got the vaccine....I feel bad for the record number of people that died that believed it.

I wasn't the one that ever thought you weren't going to not get it because you got the vaccine....I feel bad for the record number of people that died that believed it.
94% effectiveness is damn good on the first variant. Obviously you have no clue about what happened or anything else change the damn channel lol.
99% of those who died were not vaccinated after the vaccine was produced. Before that the GOP voter voters fought masks and lockdowns and everything else. Great job fools (politically of course)

Last edited:
94% effectiveness is damn good on the first variant. Obviously you have no clue about what happened or anything else change the damn channel lol.
99% of those who died were not vaccinated after the vaccine was produced. Before that the GOP voter voters fought masks and lockdowns and everything else. Great job fools (politically of course)
how many variants are we up to now? any more process on new vaccines? All we seem to still have are the first three Trump got to market under warp speed....

and nobody can replace the record deaths under Xiden

how many variants are we up to now? any more process on new vaccines? All we seem to still have are the first three Trump got to market under warp speed....

and nobody can replace the record deaths under Xiden
total BS. Change the channel and watch some news media and shut the hell up for God's sake!

Forum List

Back