Lesbians busted for pilfering guinea pigs: Caution - Graphic Photo: View at your own discretion

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Danville Police arrest two women allegedly stealing guinea pigs from pet store

Police stated that the clerk followed the two women outside of the store to get the guinea pigs back. One of the two women threw one of the guinea pigs at the store clerk while the other one drove over the clerk’s foot with her car.
The clerk and the guinea pig thrown at the clerk are expected to be okay. The other guinea pig is still missing.

The poor piglet! I'm assuming the police did a full cavity search, didn't they?

S7R4ZNOMPBGV5GTTD3EGNODDJM.png

Now admit it: This is why you come to USMB, isn't it? Are you not entertained? :04:

Last edited:

Police stated that the clerk followed the two women outside of the store to get the guinea pigs back. One of the two women threw one of the guinea pigs at the store clerk while the other one drove over the clerk’s foot with her car.
The clerk and the guinea pig thrown at the clerk are expected to be okay. The other guinea pig is still missing.

Now admit it: This is why you come to USMB, isn't it?
YIKES! The one on the left is a WOMAN?!?

Now admit it: This is why you come to USMB, isn't it?
YIKES! The one on the left is a WOMAN?!?

Funny and not agree. :04:

What cruel creeps. Hopefully they find the other guinea pig safe and I’m happy the other will be fine. Poor things.

What cruel creeps. Hopefully they find the other guinea pig safe and I’m happy the other will be fine. Poor things.
did they do a full body cavity search?

Might find them where that one girl hid all her drugs and hundreds in cash....ahem.

Forum List

Back