Lesbian Student Crowned Homecoming King

Since when does the NY Daily News write stories about senior proms in San Diego? I guess they have a homo-research team that digs up stuff. The babe looked pretty feminine in the photo. You have to consider that today's high school kids have a weird and sometimes cruel sense of humor. Think about it before you sissies start popping corks.

• Banned
I hope the school did the right thing and made the Queen a boy

• Banned
Whatever, its their school let them do what they want its not my business or yours.
Yes, whatever the kids are doing in the schools should be ignored

P.S Why did you want to know if she is a "tranny"?

Last edited:
Its not our business to get involved.....sorry i'm a bit libertarian.
Yes, and people are wrong to even have a opinion on this, unless they say it's a great thing

I have my own opinion...and i think it's wrong.
So i guess i'm wrong for feeling the way i do, even though i also feel it's up to the school and parents at that school and if they agree to it then it really doesn't matter.

Its not our business to get involved.....sorry i'm a bit libertarian.
Yes, and people are wrong to even have a opinion on this, unless they say it's a great thing

Who said that you can't have an opinion? I didn't.

Just because my opinion is its non of our business if that school wants to be a bunch of morons or not doesn't mean I'm saying you can't have an opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hddXbtctSM]Lesbian H.S. Student Crowned Homecoming King - YouTube[/ame]

Why do you want the media to make a big deal out of this?

I think it is a really freaky seen.

I think it is a really freaky seen.

Because you are a religious bigot who wants this country to be run to how you see fit, thinking that religion should be an excuse to deny anyone their fundamental rights defined by the constitution and state laws and federal laws while trying to force your religion down everyone elses throat?

Forum List

Back