Lesbian Episcopal Priest Becomes Head Baby-Murderer

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
She proudly embodies the very visage of blasphemy against the God she's supposed to represent.

50 million and counting, just in the US alone. I wouldn’t want to be her on judgement day.

"Now, a lesbian Episcopal priest, the "very reverend" Katherine Hancock Ragsdale, takes the abomination further by becoming the president and CEO of the National Abortion Federation (NAF) a multinational organization of abortion providers and practitioners in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Australia, and many Eurpean countries. According to the NAF, its members "perform" half of all abortions in North America."

Lesbian Episcopal priest is new head of National Abortion Federation - DC Dirty Laundry

^^^ If she is going to be wrong about one thing, why not another?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I guess she felt that she wasn't being thorough enough.

She proudly embodies the very visage of blasphemy against the God she's supposed to represent.

50 million and counting, just in the US alone. I wouldn’t want to be her on judgement day.

"Now, a lesbian Episcopal priest, the "very reverend" Katherine Hancock Ragsdale, takes the abomination further by becoming the president and CEO of the National Abortion Federation (NAF) a multinational organization of abortion providers and practitioners in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Australia, and many Eurpean countries. According to the NAF, its members "perform" half of all abortions in North America."

Lesbian Episcopal priest is new head of National Abortion Federation - DC Dirty Laundry

YIKES! THAT'S a WOMAN? No wonder she has issues..................

YIKES! THAT'S a WOMAN? No wonder she has issues..................

Not a "woman." It's a man in a woman's body. If there were some magical creme she could rub on to make her grow a dick, she'd have one big enough to make a mule cry. :04:

The Radical Episcopalianists are pretty far out there and are on the forefront of the Religious Left here in America.

They can believe what they want to believe, but the way extremists like this lesbian broad want to force their beliefs on everyone, that a bit too much.

Who is that guy?

Who is that guy?

Probably a "guy" who wishes she could beat you in a dick-measuring contest.

:laughing0301:

Theres a reason the apostle Paul said women were not to have these positions in the Church. It is grossly unbiblical

Yet another sectarian squabble between Christians. This is why there are so many different denominations within Christianity. This is the U.S. in the 21st Century. Let's not have a repeat of the Middle Ages/Reformation thing. Such squabbles lead nowhere.

Theres a reason the apostle Paul said women were not to have these positions in the Church. It is grossly unbiblical

She would say she's a dude, however. A man stuck in a broad's body.

Yet another sectarian squabble between Christians. This is why there are so many different denominations within Christianity. This is the U.S. in the 21st Century. Let's not have a repeat of the Middle Ages/Reformation thing. Such squabbles lead nowhere.

I doubt that. Most LGBTQ aren't really interested in religion. Radical left sects like the Episcopalianites are actually shrinking pretty dramatically.

Wolves in sheeps clothing.

Some of of us recognize evil even if they present themselves as "Angel's of light."

True Christianity is Bible based...the abomination has a problem when she meets her Maker

Who is that guy?

yes...who is he??????????

puke puke .....wow

And they call that demon reverend?

My GOD!!

that piece of episcopal lying crap? reverend?

I can't believe this....

Forum List

Back