Leonard Pitts: "I don't want the GOP defeated. Iwant it immolated. I want it razed to the foundation

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Oh you mad bro? Lol!!

This was a week ago when the guy thought Trump would not only lose, but he wanted total devastation.

Pitts: For GOP, defeat is not enough

n't want the Republican Party defeated next week.

This is written, just so you know, following an email exchange with a reader who suggested a recent column had been penned in consultation with the White House to soften the ground for a new presidential directive. It is written in the wake of a conservative talk show host telling his audience that the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape that damaged Donald Trump's candidacy was a setup by CIA agent Billy Bush. It is written as the Internet is in a state of mass arousal over a rumor that candidate Obama "flaunted his erection" to women reporters on his campaign plane in 2008.

It is written, in other words, on an average day in the pest-ridden, plague-infected swamp of rumor, rancor, conspiracy and flat-out bollocks that now counts as Republican political discourse. More to the point, it is written out of concern over what and how the country will be after next week's election.

So yeah, I don't want the GOP defeated.

Pitts: For GOP, defeat is not enough

Forum List

Back