Leonard Cure shooting more than justified. Leftists weeping for the lost opportunity.

And that justifies a shooting.

Hell, that 100 seems to be a libertarian position
No, resisting arrest and assaulting a cop, not to mention attempted murder from pushing the cop out into fast-moving traffic justifies a shooting AFTER attempting to Taze and physically restrain the motorist.

Here is a jerkwad lawyer:

"It is god awful that he would escape that injustice to have his life claimed by more bias," civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is representing Cure's family, said at a Wednesday news conference.

What bias ?

This is just a platform which fits his description.

Another brainless fool outs themselves.

“This is a tragic result of the combination of our country’s gun culture, police militarization, and systemic racism against Black men. I am praying for his family, and for Black communities across the country who are feeling the impact of Leonard’s death today and are always bearing a disproportionate burden of our gun violence crisis.” - Moms Demand Action Executive Director Angela @FerrellZabala

Look at the moronic accusations.

Should have said: This is the tragic result of attacking law enforcement and attempting to choke them.

Here is a jerkwad lawyer:

"It is god awful that he would escape that injustice to have his life claimed by more bias," civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is representing Cure's family, said at a Wednesday news conference.

What bias ?

This is just a platform which fits his description.

I'm missing the "rejoicing". Could you point it out?

Oh? He was driving like an idiot placing a lot of people's lives in danger. The fact that the government fucked him over, but was then forced to pay for that catastrophe, doesn't absolve him of his actions that led to his death.

I heard the cops use these same kinds of excuses for the Rodney King and Daunte Wright incidents.

Those cops still went to jail.

Forum List

Back